Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Just sleep, kid

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Why use Mikey as a lure? So you don't get hit :P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-26 - 948 words - Complete

1Funny
Gerard's Point of view



Its been a month since Frankie had shown me our spot for the wedding, and I wasn't allowed to go back. Every time I asked him, he'd just say that Ems wanted to keep me away from there. Once 'Ems' had came out of his mouth, I started questioning her.

But, just like over the summer, she wouldn't even budge. And just like the summer, I was the only one left out of the loop. Mikey knew, but he never said it. I realized it one day when Frankie kept me busy.

Mikey had slipped past us almost not noticed. “Where you goin, Mikes?” I asked, lacing my tone with ice. He froze and smiled at me. Then he just walked away without a word. And I just knew.

But I let it go. For now. I rolled over on my bed, making a bunch of homework fall to the floor. Cursing, I tried to gather it up in a pile on the floor.

When it just turned into a heap, I left it alone. A knock on the door made me jump and I rolled back to the side. “”What?” my voice echoed in the room and the door opened.

Mikey poked his head in and looked at me. “Mom wants you.” he said it without any emphasis. Then he left the door open and went back up the stairs.

I groaned and rolled off my warm bed, being careful of the stack of papers on the floor. Taking my time going up the stairs I thought about what mom could want. Maybe I was in trouble. Or something was going on.

She nearly attacked me in the kitchen with Ems. They pressed tape measures against my arms and legs and I had to focus to not bat them away. “What's going on?” I asked breathlessly.

Ems laughed, still kneeling on the floor with her hands wrapped around my leg. “Just hold still and stand up straight!” she ordered. “Man!” I whimpered and glared at Mikey.

He'd lured my into some weird girl trap. And mow he was leaning against the wall with his arms crossed and a smug grin. Mom slapped the back of my head lightly and I turned back.

In a small part of my mind, I wondered if Frankie had already been attacked or if he was next. I held still for more than ten minutes and when the two of them pulled away, I stretched my stiff back and rubbed my neck.

“What was all that?” I asked. Ems looked at me, her face a mask of false shock. “What do think we were doing? Measuring you for a casket?” she shook her head and knocked against my forehead lightly.

I looked at mom, still lost. She laughed and looked at Mikey. He was the one to answer. “Okay one,” he held up a finger “they forced me so no hitting. And two,” he held up another finger “don't you want your clothes to fit?” he nodded to the tapes and smiled.

“Oh!” I huffed. Then I went over to Mikey and punched him in the shoulder. “OW!” he yelped and clutched his arm. “You could have warned me, stupid!” I hissed in his ear. Then I left the kitchen and went back to my room.

Ignoring the papers on the floor, I laid back on my bed. It had gone cold in my absence and I pulled the blankets over me.

Well, if it was going to be the same with Frankie, he's going to hit Mikey harder. I drifted to sleep with a grin on my face.








Frank's Point of view



“I still don't see why she didn't tell me her self.” I said to Mikey as I followed him down the hall. He shrugged and turned into the kitchen.

I paused, hearing someone move around the corner. Light and quiet. Holding back a sigh, I turned the corner and was ambushed by hands.

Mom and Ems were pressing cold strips of metal to my arms and Mikey was sitting at the table, watching. I narrowed my eyes at him and let the girls do what they needed. He could have just told me they wanted to get more measurements instead of tricking me.

About ten minutes after they'd attacked me, mom and Ems backed away, still writing. “Wow that took less time than Gee's did.” Ems said as she wrote.

I blanched. “You attacked Gee, too?” I stared at her. She nodded and cocked her head to the side. “I think it took less time on you cause your so short.” she ruffled my hair and sat with Mikey.

He looked at me and grinned. “Sorry, Frankie. I couldn't say-” I cut him off, punching him in the arm. He gasped and held his arm.

“Right in the same spot!” he gasped. So Gee had hit him to? Good.

“So we're done here. I'm going back to my room.” I left the kitchen and stalked back to my still open door. I'd already finished my English homework.

So I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. Sometime during my staring, I'd fallen asleep. I rolled over and opened my eyes. The clock on my table said 11:37 p.m.

I groaned and rolled back to my side. But I couldn't fall asleep. So I sang. Just a song we were learning in music, but it worked.

My eyes closed and I fell back asleep easily enough. My bed was warm and soft.







I'd be mad if I got tricked into getting measured like that. I'd rather just be told about it. R+R PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story