Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Only over a week

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

With all the end of semester tests going on, you'd think the boys would want to wait...........

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 1538 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Gerard's Point of view


I don't remember the last time tests had been this hard. Tapping my pencil against my head, I snuck a look at Frankie from under my hair. He was at ease and marking answers quickly. I knew without a doubt he was going to pass all of his tests.

Me on the other hand, I'd be lucky to just pass one. And I knew it was going to be my home ec if I had a chance in anything. That was my best- tied with music and art.

I looked at the thick packet of papers in front of me and chewed on my lip. Shooting a quick glance at the clock, I saw I only had about thirty minutes to get over eighty problems answered.

So I let go. Frankie hadn't been comfortable teaching me this, but after I'd begged for about a minute, he gave in. He taught me how to tap into my memories and use them.

Just now, a long white hand was writing quickly across a piece of paper. There were complicated looking equations flowing from the end of the pencil and the hand started bubbling in the right answers on the bubble sheet.

It had filled in the last bubble and I came back, taking control of my body again. I glanced at the clock. Still ten minutes left to go.

I stole another glance at Frankie beside me. He was still leaned over his paper and bubbling. Wow. I was done before him.

Trying to be quiet, I stood. Of course, when I pushed away from my desk, Frankie looked up at me. His eyes were shocked but his face was smooth.

I grinned and sat my paper on Ms. Cope's desk. She looked up at me, her face confused. “Mr. Way? Did you answer all the questions?” I nodded and flipped open my packet, revealing the bubble sheet inside.

She looked at it and back at me. “Did you guess, Mr. Way?” she whispered. I shook my head and her eyes narrowed. “Did you cheat, Mr. Way?” she said in a flat voice.

I looked her straight in the eye and shook my head. “No, Ms. Cope. I don't cheat.” I leaned on her desk and edged closer to her.

She flinched at the acid in my voice and nodded, her face going pale as I turned away. Frankie was still looking at me, his mouth hanging open now. I winked at him and sat back down, my eyes on the clock.

Crossing my arms over my chest, I watched the second hand tick around the face of the clock. I wasn't paying attention to the actual time and when the bell rang, I jumped and nearly fell out of my seat.

Frankie got up and like the rest of the class, handed in his paper. I got up and followed him out of the room. We went to the cafeteria and waited for Mikes and Ems.

When they cane around the corner holding hands, we sat up a bit and I put my head on the table.

Frankie patted my back as our brother and sister sat down. “What's wrong with Gee?” I lifted my head and smiled at Ems. “Just tired.....” my voice was barley above a whisper.

I leaned into Frankie and he put his arms around me. “I told you that the first time you really used it, it was going to take a lot out of you.” he rubbed his hands up and down my back. I looked up at him tiredly and kissed his nose.

He chuckled and caught my face. Holding me captive in his eyes, he leaned in and kissed me. I kissed him back for a long while and sighed.

I fell asleep against his chest and it felt like hours later that he was kissing me awake. He pulled back a bit and kissed me sweetly.

He took me to class and talked to the teacher. I over heard a bit of what they were saying and I tried to stay awake. “......and he really hasn't been feeling to good. I tried to get him to stay home today, but he said he just had to take all of his tests. So if you can, will you wake him up if he falls asleep?”

Frankie was such a good actor. I nearly believed him in my numb state. He came over and kissed me softly before he got a pass to his next class.

Struggling to stay awake during the teacher's instructions, I put my hand under my chin and leaned against it. Well, I need to practice that more. This sucked.

The teacher tapped me on the shoulder and I nearly jumped out of my chair. She looked at me and grinned sweetly. I went back to work and she walked away.







Frank's Point of view


Gerard was really tired from his way of getting done quickly in math. I felt bad watching him sag against the table.

I knew I shouldn't have showed him that. “What's wrong with Gee?” Ems asked quietly. Before I could answer, Gee lifted his head and grinned sleepily at her.

“Just tired........” he mumbled. He sagged against me and I put my arms around him. “I told you that the first time you really used it, it was going to take a lot out of you.” I rubbed his back softly.

He looked at me with tired eyes and kissed my nose. I caught him by the chin and kissed him. After a moment, he sighed and fell asleep against my chest.

Thirty five minutes later, the bell rang and I rubbed Gee's back. I kissed him and he he blinked. I kept kissing him until he woke up fully.

He was clinging to me as I walked him to his home ec class. I talked to the teacher after I sat him down and asked if she could help him out. A good little student, coming to school sick. They always got the most sympathy.

I left after kissing him and getting a pass. Heading to Spanish, I started walking slightly faster as the time ran out on the passing period. Then I slowed down a bit.

After all, I had a pass. I wasn't late though. Walking through the door just as the bell rang got me many dirty looks and I took my seat quickly. The teacher passed out the packets we were to take the test from and went back to her desk.

Like Gee had, I let go. All the answers flooded from my mind and I started marking bubbles. It was only thirty minutes into the hour we were alloted and I was done.

I put my head down and hoped that Gee was okay in his class. He'd been almost completely out when I left. He barely stirred when I kissed his forehead and I was worried about how his test was going.

Turning my head on my arms, I tried to get more comfortable to take a little catnap. Letting go still made me tired but not as bad as Gee.

I was used to it. The bell rang and I lifted my head. I stood up and walked to the teacher's desk and put my paper on her desk and went to go meet Gee at his class.

We walked together to art and hung there. Ems and Mikey walked in and grinned at us. Gee was laying on his chair and he had his head in my lap.

He was perfectly balanced until Mikes pushed his legs. Then he teetered on the chair and I kept him from falling off with my legs.

I glared at Mikey and Ems punched his arm. He grinned at her and sat down. Mr. Barer came in and told us to make something out of clay.

We all got up and headed to the clay table and grabbed a little more than a handful of clay. Ems started forming a girl in a long dress and Mikey started to make something I couldn't identify.

I made something that I really didn't know what I was making but I let my hands do whatever they wanted. About ten minutes later, I had a random flower vase and a bunch of clay flowers sticking out from it.

We still had quite a bit of time and I finished adding details and slipped my flowers. I had them all bright red and I slipped the vase a deep black.

After I finished, I sat it back by the keenle and cleaned up around my area and went to wash my hands. Gee and the others were just now getting done and they sat all theirs next to mine. Ems had a beautiful girl in a dress somewhere in between hers and Sam's.

Mikey's looked like a 3D guitar pick and Gee had made a skull with butterflies popping out from the top of it.

Then the bell rang and it was winter break. And there was only 18 days left until the wedding and I would be his forever.











Semester tests always suck. Meah. R+R PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story