Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Killjoys VS BL/Ind.

Chapter #1

by annabel-lee 1 review

It's a random story inspired by Danger Days that follows a girl joining the killjoys. Sorry to edit the summary, just thought it was misleading now that I added more chapters.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Sci-fi - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2011-02-25 - Updated: 2011-04-26 - 150 words

0Unrated
I'm nervous. I've been planning for this for a long time. I'm leaving Battery City forever to join the killjoys. A while ago I had met a killjoy here looking for people who weren't satisfied by the fake "happiness" and "tranquility" of Better Living Industries. Everyone was so medicated that they were numb. I had been cheeking the medication that was holding me down. The killjoy that is getting me outta here, his name is Shark. I've been trying to come up with a good killjoy name for myself. I think I'll go with Azure Shore. It has a nice ring to it. Plus I doubt that it's taken. Anyway my bag is packed and I'm leaving now.
I walked out the door and am going down the street. It's so quiet. We have a meeting place. It's in an alley near the park. Oh God! There's a Draculoid coming.
Sign up to rate and review this story