Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > So Wrong

Fuck Like A Kennedy

by Alala19 2 reviews

Hrm. Sort of a filler chapter. Frank does something very Frank-like, and you learn a bit more about Bobby.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 2022 words

0Unrated
“What the fuck happened to your hand?” Dylan nearly shouted across the dinner table as we ate. I looked up to see his eyes fixated on my hand as I held the fork. He and Billy had demanded that I go visit them today. Dylan looked me in the eyes expectantly, but I looked down at my plate of food, picking at it with my fork. “Maxine?” Dylan’s stern voice echoed through the room. Dylan’s more like a father then my brother. He looked after me in my time of need, and doesn’t hesitate to poke around in my business when he feels the need; like now.

“I got into a fight…” I said quietly, still avoiding his gaze. He scares me, and right now, I felt like the little kid who just got caught doing something I shouldn’t.

“Had a fight with who?” he questioned. I rolled my eyes and met his gaze; anger flashing through his blue eyes like bolts of lightning.

“Gerard.” I said simply, before looking back down at my plate of food. I’d suddenly lost my appetite, and the meal looked more like a mash of things instead of the delicious meal, Billy had spent ages cooking with care.

“What do you mean you had a fight with Gerard? He didn’t touch you did he?” he questioned. A mix of anger and concern.

“No.” I sighed, as I continued to mush my food together with my fork. “I kind of started it.” I said, as guilt washed over me again. “He was glaring at me, so I asked him what his problem was. He mentioned mom and dad hating me because I was a bitch, and I sort of snapped and lashed out at him.” I said guiltily, glad that Ben was at Billy’s parents for the day. I looked into his eyes. Any minute now, I expected him to send me to my room, and shout ‘you’re grounded’. I totally wasn’t expecting him to let out a sigh of relief. I looked at him with confusion.

“As long as he didn’t touch you, he’s now aware not to fuck around with you. I guess you’re in the clear.” he said with a smile. I smiled back gratefully, and returned to mash my food.

“So uhh..,” I said looking up. I looked from Dylan to Billy. Curious looks on their faces, begging for me to continue. “I went to a photo shoot.” I said simply. They both stared at me with blank expressions. “I’m gonna be a part time model.” I said. Dylan choked on his food, and Billy patted his back. Ok, so that wasn’t the reaction I was expecting. He took a sip of water, and looked at me.

“What kind of model? Your not gonna pose in your underwear are you?” he asked, with narrowed eyes. I smiled and shrugged.

“Depends.” I said simply.

“Depends?” he asked his eyes boring into my own.

“Yeah, depends on what company wants me to model for em’.” I said, with a smile at his shocked expression.

“Well I think it’s wonderful.” Billy said with a proud smile. I smiled back and looked at Dylan.

“You are not posing in your underwear, and that is final. I will not let some guy look at you like that.” he warned me. His face painted with seriousness.



I walked into the house, to be greeted by Mikey and Frank.

“Have fun?” Mikey asked, as I dropped down on the sofa next to him.

“Oh yeah, especially telling Dylan about modeling.” I said sarcastically, as I glanced at Mikey. He turned to look at me, with an amused smile.

“What did he say?” Frank asked from behind me. I turned to see him attempting to put his shoes on whilst standing up. I watched as his arms flew to the side, and he wobbled, an amused smile growing bigger on my lips, until I burst out laughing when he was defeated and fell over sideways.

“Just that I’m forbidden from posing in my underwear.” I said with a chuckle, turning back to look at Mikey.

“And would you?” he asked curiously. I scrunched my nose up, and nodded.

“Yeah, I think I would.” I said.

“I’d pay to see that.” Frank said from behind the sofa. I turned around to see him resurface with the biggest, mischievous smile ever. I attempted to glare at him, but his expression only causing me to burst out laughing.

I jumped when there was a frantic knock at the door, before it opened, and ray and bob appeared.

“Dude.” Bob greeted, nodding to everyone, before taking his sunglasses off. Ray followed suit.

“Dude, I’m going over to my mom’s. I told you earlier.” Frank said, as he rummaged around the room for something. Bob laughed, causing Frank to turn his attention to him.

“We’re here for Max actually.” Ray corrected, looking at me with a goofy smile. I returned it as my stomach flipped with happiness. Someone was actually here for me. I turned to Frank, his jaw was hanging slightly, and he looked utterly shocked, before he made a ‘Pfft’ sound.

“Fine then. I know when I’m not wanted.” he said, shoving his sunglasses on over his eyes, and turning in mine and Mikey’s direction.

“Bye Mikey.” he said, emphasizing Mikey’s name, before dramatically exiting the room, leaving us all laughing.

“Drama queen.” Mikey said, causing us all to laugh even harder.

“So Max.” Ray said, as he sat next to me, and turned around so his full attention was on me and he was facing me.

“We were wondering if you’d like to-” Ray started, but cut himself off when he sneezed.

“Come to the movies with us.” Bob finished for him. Before I could reply, there was another knock at the door.

“Come in.” Mikey shouted lazily, from his position next to me. His eyes never leaving the TV screen. I looked towards the door, and widened my eyes in shock when Gerard walked in. My eyes danced along his features. His left eye surrounded by a purple bruising. There was a small laceration across the bridge of his nose, and he had a split lip. My stomach lurched with guilt, and my breath caught in my throat when his eyes landed on mine. I tore my eyes away from him, and looked at Ray, who had his head turned, to look at Gerard.

“Yeah, I’ll go to the movies…” I said quietly.

Ray turned to me with a huge smile.

“Awesome.” he beamed. His eyes fixated on mine.

“Mikey dude, can I borrow your car?” Bob asked. I turned to look at Mikey, who had his gaze fixated on Gerard; shame written all across his face. He turned his attention to Bob sharply.

“Yeah. As if I had a choice anyway.” Mikey joked.

“Of course you did dude. Either, let us borrow your car… or we’d borrow it anyway without your consent.” Bob said, seriousness dripping from every word. Mikey sighed, and dug his hand into his pocket, pulling out a set of keys. He threw them at Bob, who caught them, as him and Ray stood up.

He held his hand out for me, and I placed my hand in his, allowing him to pull me up from my position on the sofa. I turned around, and followed Ray to the doorway, where Gerard stood in an awkward stance, hands stuffed into his pockets, and his head down; eyes averted to the floor. Once again, guilt overtook my body. He looked up at Ray with a weak smile, as he squeezed his shoulder reassuringly, as he passed. Gerard’s eyes landed on mine, and my heart raced, and broke into small pieces, as I observed the damage I had done. He asked for it, but it still didn’t make me feel any better. It actually made me feel worse. I should’ve just walked away, I shouldn’t have sunk to his level. He tore his gaze from mine, and I flashed him a sorry glance, knowing he didn’t see it, but hoping he’d sense it, or feel it. When he remained exactly still, as if paused in his awkward stance, I sighed and made my way out of the door, then climbing into the back seat of Mikey’s car.


I put my seatbelt on, and threw my head back with a loud huff, and closed my eyes.

“What’s up kid?” I heard a concerned voice asked. I opened one eye, to see a pair of twinkling blue eyes staring at me.

“He’s pretty bad isn’t he?” I asked solemnly. Bob shot me a comforting look, before grabbing Ray’s sunglasses from his hands, and tossing them at me. I shot him a questioning look, as he ignored the glare he was receiving from Ray.

“Join the cool kid club.” he said childishly, before putting his back on and flashing me a huge toothy grin, and turning around. I put them on, and looked out of the window at the scene, enveloped in a dark shadow caused by the dark lenses. I hated what I had done, and what I hated even more, was that I actually enjoyed it. In a sick way, I felt relieved, as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders. Almost like a piece of my pent up anger, had been chipped away. But at what extent? The health of another?

“So what are we going to watch?” I asked, as I watched objects whisk by the window. I wasn’t focusing on anything in particular, but I was amazed at the blue of colors, all merging into each other.

“We’re not actually going to the movies.” Ray said from the passenger seat, in front of me.

“Where are we going then?” I asked curiously. My head was full of emotions and feelings I was trying to deal with; leaving me unable to comprehend and understand what was going on around me. It left me confused. Almost feeling like I was in a trance

“We’re going bowling.” Ray said happily, as he clapped his hands, and bounced in his chair excitedly. I could see his hair bouncing above the head rest.

“Shut up Ray!” Bob ordered. “We’re going for a little drive.” he said, leaving me staring at the back of his head in confusion.

“Huh?” was all I managed to say.

“See, were under strict orders, to get you out of the house, so that Mikey and Gerard can talk privately.” Bob explained, as he turned a corner, and allowed the car to come to a stop. He turned to look at me, sunglasses covering his beautiful deep blue eyes.

“But we also wanted to get to know you better.” he said, with a warm smile. He was so caring, and sweet. He reminded me of Bobby so much. I looked down, and tried to ignore the growing black abyss in my stomach. I missed him so much. It was almost as if part of me died every second I went without him, and no matter how much I tried, I couldn’t get my body and head to get used to it, and accept him. I needed to move on. I knew that, and I was trying, but I guess it’s easier said than done. Thinking about it, nothing is relatively easy. Especially in my life.

“Ice-cream?” Ray asked, snapping me out of my thoughts suddenly. I smiled, and nodded, chuckling a little to myself, as he pushed Bob, silently ordering him to buy the ice-creams from the shop we were parked outside of.



Authors Note:

Har har. Wonder who the Bobby guy is. Oh yeah, I know, but do you? Nope, and let’s keep it that way for a bit longer. You want more, yes? Guess what, another chapter should be coming soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story