Categories > Movies > Shrek > I'm So Lost

He's Back

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Someone from Shrek and Fiona's past come back...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2011-02-27 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 696 words

0Unrated
Shrek and Fiona talked in the kitchen, while on the other side of the wall, a seventeen year old boy sat in the living room.
"Shrek, I don't like this. I have a bad feeling about him. I really don't want her to meet him." Fiona pleaded.
"She has to. She's got to meet someone. She can't be lonely for the rest of her life." Shrek pointed to the hall that led to Dae's room.
"No. Please." She put her hand up,"Shrek, Ple-"
He moved past her and headed to Dae's room.
Fiona ran after him and grabbed his arm. She tried to pull him to keep him from waking Dae up, but he kept on going, with her hanging on.
"Dae. Dae."
"Huh? Yes?" She sat up in her bed and rubbed her eyes.
"Wake up, there's someone we want you to meet."
Dae's face filled with worry. Then, she looked at Fiona's face, "Mom? What's wrong?" Dae stood out of bed and stretched. Shrek had already left her room while Fiona stayed behind.
"No-Nothing, sweetheart. Come along, now."
Dae followed Fiona to the living room.
-
"Good morning, Dae. I'm Carmichael. It's very nice to meet you." He held out his hand for her to shake.
She wasn't sure she wanted to. She looked at Fiona, then back at him. She just grabbed his hand and lightly shook it.
Carmichael smiled in achievement. "Well, I did just come by to say good morning. Is it alright if we can meet again later?"
"U-Um. I guess so." She let go of his hand.
"Shall we say...seven o'clock?"
"Uh, sure. That's fine."
-
"Get off of me!" Dae yelled. Carmichael had taken her to a pond, and had her back up against a tree.
Carmichael covered her mouth. "Oh, come now. Wouldn't you like to be a queen? I think you would fit the job perfectly." He turned her around, "Be my queen, Dae. Together, we can rule all of Far, Far Away."
Dae gasped as Carmichael moved his hand from her mouth. "What's your name?" she asked almost in a whisper.
"What was that?"
"What is your name?!?" she yelled at him.
"C-Carmichael. Dae, my name is Carmichael."
"No! It isn't! I know who you are! And you can't hide it from me...Help!! Someone, help!!!"
He pushed her back up against the tree and began to move his hands beneath her shirt.
"Stop it!! Charming, stop!!!!"
He had taken off her shirt and thrown it on the ground when they heard a roar.
"John??" Dae gasped.
"Get away from her, Charming! Or so help me, I will tear you to shreads!!"
Charming made no movement, only smirked.
So, John ran towards him. Before he could lay one finger in him, he vanished, into thin air. Then, all John and Dae heard, was evil laughter.
"Are you alright?" She didn't answer, "Dae? Look at me."
She picked her head up and looked into his eyes.
"Are you alright?"
-
John walked Dae home, and knocked on the door.
Fiona answered, "Oh my goodness! Dae! What happened?"
"Nothing, mom."
John and Dae walked into the house. They all walked into the living room.
"Um, excuse me, ma'am. Is your husband home?" John asked Fiona.
"Yes, he is. Um, why?"
He and Dae walked to one of the couches, but didn't sit.
"I want him to be out here."
"Um, okay." She went over to the opening of the hallway that led to their room. "Shrek? You need to come out here."
A few minutes later, Shrek walked out and went over to the other couch to stand by Fiona. "What's going on?"
John turned to Dae, "I wanted your parents to hear." He held her hands, "Dae,"
"What are you doing??" Dae asked, almost angrily.
"Will you marry me?"
Her eyes widened. Her mouth opened but no words would come out.
He gentely grabbed her head, pulled her to him, and finally kissed her. The kissed she's waited for. He'd finally given it to her.
She thought to herself,

Now that he's kissed me, I will stop at nothing 'til we are happily together.
Sign up to rate and review this story