Categories > Movies > Shrek > I'm So Lost

Falling In

by 18th_Hole 0 reviews

Dae went back...

Category: Shrek - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-06 - Updated: 2011-02-06 - 986 words

0Unrated
Fiona was looking at Dae, "Shrek?"
He turned to Fiona, "Yeah?"
"It seems like she's in a hurry, for...something, doesn't it?" she turned and faced him.
"It actually does...strange. Like she wants the day to be already over and done with."
-
That night, Dae did all from the previous night. She ran again to the lake.
-
"You." she said as she stopped, again in front of the lake.
He turned around and faced her, "You?" he smiled.
"Yes. It's me."
He walked up to her. He just barely touched her face with his right hand, as his left held her hand, "Wow. You're beautiful either way you are." His finger tips ran across her cheek.
She scoffed.
"What?"
"Hold me already...please?"
He slowly pulled her forward, "You are beautiful."
She gentley pulled away, "I am not. Why must you say so? Can't you say anything else?"
Their eyes connected. She once again leaned in to kiss him, and stopped her. "Why must you keep trying to kiss me?"
She yanked her arms away and wrapped them around herself, "Why not? Why can't I?"
"Well, wh-why?"
"Because...y-you're an ogre. A-And that's what I want to be. A-"
"You think that if you kiss me, you'll permanently be one as well?" She nodded. "Surely, you can't possibly be sure if you even love me yet...Do you even know how it feels to love?"
"..." she looked away and tears welled up in her eyes, "I thought I did. But what he felt, a-and what I felt, were aparently, two different things." She looked back at him, "I'm not sure I'll ever know what real love feels like. Everything he and I had done, had no meaning to him, whatsoever! He had absolutely no feeling for me!" Dae dropped to her knees and cried.
The boy got on his knees and held her. He waited a while, then spoke, "Y'know? I don't recall ever getting your name."
She sniffled, "D-Dae."
He placed a hand on the back of her head, "Well, Dae..." he held her out enough to see her face, "I'm John."
-
John and Dae sat beside each other on the bank of the lake, "So, you mean to say...you're pregnant?"
Dae layed her head on his shoulder, "Yes...And I'm scared."
He looked down at her, face bright under the moonlight, "Why?"
She picked her head up and looked at him, "Because, I don't know how I'm going to explain why he doesn't see his father. I mean," she looked back to the lake, "what will I say? What can I say? I-"
He looked at the lake, "I'll help."
She looked at him again, "Wh-What?"
He slightly turned his head and looked at her, "I'll help raise him. I promise."
"But...why? Why would you help?"
He turned his whole body to her, "Why not?"
"Well, I'd rather have his father-"
"But, his ignorant father isn't here, now, is he?"
She closed her eyes, "No...he's not." Her eyes shot open to the feeling of his lips on her right shoulder. She looked over his shoulder and began to slightly blush. "Wh-What are you doing?" she giggled.
He put his finger on her lips again, and looked at her.
She saw him look at her lips. Thinking he'd also want to kiss her, she leaned into kiss him, but he kissed her neck. She shut her worried eyes, and put her left hand on his chest, "Stop." she whispered.
He stopped and looked at her. She opened her crying eyes. "It's okay." He gentley grabbed her hand from his chest, "Trust me." He began to kiss her neck again.
Slowly, Dae let herself go. John gradually layed her down on the soft shining green grass. He lifted up her shirt and kissed her stomach that held the child that he would be there for, everyday. She giggled...still crying. He saw this. So, he took off his shirt and dabbed her closed, wet eyes.
"Thank you."
They smiled. He untied the strings to her shorts, and she inhaled, as if to take a deep breath without letting it go. He lowered his head and the tips of his soft brown hair sat on her stomach. She giggled and he looked up. She was resting on her left elbow. With her right hand she reached out and touched his glistening hair. They smiled again. He slowly took off her shorts, and kissed the inside of her thighs. Dae had layed back down and was reaching for something everytime his tongue went inside her. Finally, he reached his hand out for her to grab. She grabbed it, and held it to her heart.
"J-John."
He stopped and lowered his pants. He wrapped her legs around his waist. He slowly pulled her up. She moved his hair and kissed his forehead. With her lips still touching his forehead, he lifted her up and let her down. She gasped as he slowly went inside her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and dug her face into his neck. He looked at her soft wavy radiant brown hair, then closed his eyes. He layed her back down. They moved back and forth, together, as they felt each other melt into one person. One body. One soul.
"Ah!" they both gasped.
"Oh God." Dae said. "You...you-"
"I...know...Don't worry. Everything will be fine. I promise."
"You really promise?"
He touched her face, "Eternally."
"...Now...why won't you kiss me?"
"I can't kiss you yet."
"B-"
"Not quite yet, Dae. But I will..." he kissed her cheek, "I will."
-
Dae snuck back into her room. She crawled into bed. She thought about all that just happened. Getting carried away in thought, she drifted into a sound slumber. And was able to sleep longer, since she left earlier than the night before.
Sign up to rate and review this story