Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Married in the life of Ryden

Married in the life of Ryden

by Uriefury 2 reviews

It started off as how P!ATD and FOB broke up but its now much more, read it xD slah in future, and in upcoming prequel (you should read this xD)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 2389 words

1Exciting
Day One 09:15am: NO-ONES POV
A typical day in the house of Ryden. Spencer and Jon are in the living room, Spencer playing Animal Crossing on the wii and Jon slouched on the sofa, texting.
“Jon! Why won’t you play with me!? I’ll let you decorate the main room however you want!” Spencer bounced over to Jon and tried to pull him off the sofa.
“No Spencer, I just want to stay here, I’ll play with you later okay? I just, just please leave me alone” Jon shrugged Spencer away and resumed his position.
“Oh, but, okay. I’ll leave you alone Jon” Spencer smiled and looked at Jon apologetically. Spencer was always really understanding about Jon’s bipolar disorder, and tried his best not to get on his nerves. Jon looked up, managed a grimace and then carried on texting.
In the bedroom you can find Brendon and Ryan spooning and kissing each other, both breathing quite heavily. Ryan has got bad asthma, Brendon is just turned on. Jon and Spencer learnt to stay away from Brendon and Ryan’s bedroom in the morning, and the evenings. Pretty much every time it was inhabited really.
Time to explain: Brendon and Ryan got married 2 years ago, and adopted Spencer and Jon shortly after. Spencer and Jon aren’t technically brothers, but they’ve been in the same orphanage together since they can both remember. Spencer is 12 now, and Jon is 15. Brendon is the main man in a successful firm called ‘strongdoms’ a company which swears their condoms are unbreakable and the best. Ryan spends everyday at home taking care of Spencer and Jon during the school holidays, although Jon is very rarely in, spending the holidays predominantly with his friends; doing things he always confided in Ryan, but never in Brendon. It was a dysfunctional family, but they were happy. They lived in a nice house with a reasonable income. Everything was perfect.
“I love it when you have days off” Ryan whispered heavily in Brendon’s ear while Brendon kissed (or should I say sucked on) Ryan’s neck. “Have you, umm, got any of the new ones on you? I bet they could do with some testing” Ryan said, breathing deeply.
“I’ve always got some on me, there’s a few on the nightstand if you feel like trying them out, maybe you could try to prove my slogan wrong” Brendon said while waggling his eyebrows and closing the space between their bodies.
“I bet I could give them a rough test-drive” Ryan waggled his eyebrows back, weaving his fingers through Brendon’s hair.
“Oh I bet you could baby” Brendon rolled on top of Ryan and started kissing him aggressively.
“Mmm, Bren, baby I love you” Ryan said, moaning against Brendon’s lips and pulling his shirt off.
“Ry! You’re such a sap, but I love you too, my cupcake” Brendon joined Ryan in stripping off, reached for a blue packet on the nightstand and went on under the covers. Lets leave them too it then inches out slowly
In the HUGE caravan/pigsty opposite the Ryden household (where caravans can pitch and shizz) lived their neighbours and best friends Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joe. They play in a little band called Fall out Boy, an unsigned band who plays gigs around and about. At the moment, they’re having pork chops and cheesestrings for breakfast. Joe is fiddling around with his guitar and Andy leaves to stuff his pants. Nobody dares to ask, they just pretend they don’t know the WHOLE WORLD knows. Pete and Patrick are sitting at the end of the table, whispering and giggling. They’re having a not so secret affair. Joe figured it out when he heard noises coming from Patricks bunk, and Pete’s was empty. But Andy doesn’t know, in fact he is clueless to every thing but the sock in his speedos. Yes. Speedos.
“Oi guys I’m going to the shop do you want me to get you anything?” Andy shouted over the laughs and the guitar.
“Yeah dude, can you get me some washing up liquid, an orange, wait! No two oranges, some post it notes and a pair of socks?” Joe said very slowly and clearly so Andy could write it on his arm.
“Why the hell do you want all that!? That is a hell of a random shopping list mate!” Pete stuck his head up from his and Patrick’s secret conversation and looked weirded out. Andy finished writing it on his arm, looked at it and sighed.
“One, he’s not going to find all that in the store he shops at, so he’ll have to go to Somerfield’s, and he hates it there. Which is funny! And Andy, I love you dude but change your shirt and” Joe whispered into Andy’s ear “socks are meant to go on your feet not your trousersnake” Joe smiled and patted Andy on the back.
“Yeah okay mate” Andy blushed and carried on. “Am I getting all this then?” He asked hopefully.
“Yeah! I like oranges, we have no clean dishes, post it notes are cool and I’ve got holes in my socks, can you get me some lovely blue ones!?” Joe smiled and showed Andy his feet. “Little pinkie gets cold at night” Joe spoke in a British accent while wiggling his toes.
“Umm, eww, put them away, and I just figured out your secret hobby!” Andy pointed at Joe and squealed “YOURE AN ACTOR!”
“AND YOUR A FIREMAN!” Joe screamed, then looked around, confused, as if wondering where that random comment came from. “Whoa, what the hell!? Anyway, no dude, you’re way off, I just like British people!” Joe grinned like an idiot and took his feet off the table.
“Ohh, I thought I had you there, and sure, that fine ill go to freaking Somerfield’s and get you your socks, you need them. What about you, Pete? Patrick?” Andy stood there and watched them carry on their whisperings without a pause, so he decided to nick Patricks hat, which finally got a response.
“Hey c’mon Andy my heads gonna get cold! I don’t want anything but we do need more toilet paper” Patrick replied and grabbed his hat back.
“We had loads! Where did that all go!? I BOUGHT A TWELVE PACK YESTERDAY!!!” Andy totally freaked out and dropped his pen down the sink.
“Bollocks! I’ll buy a new pen” Andy said dismally.
“Don’t you remember? We mummified Pete last night!” Patrick got up and picked up a mountain of toilet paper and showed it to Andy. It was dirty, ripped and smelled of vodka.
“Oh yeah! Sorry for spazzing out, imma change, and then go! Ill be back with mystery lunch!” Andy changed his shirt then left, waving his hands like a magician and going “myyssttererryy luuunnnnnchhhh” lots of byes from everybody
“well Im going to get changed, Im starting to smell like, umm, something that smells really bad” Pete struggled though his sentence then left the room.
“You have such a way with words Pete!” Joe called down the hall. “Oh and Patrick, I know about you and Pete dude, and don’t worry, you two aren’t the only gay people in this manhouse. Actually, Im the only straight guy” Joe told Patrick about how he stumbled past Andy talking to a Brad Pitt poster he’d secretly put up in his bunk, and the other time when he found Andy singing his heart out to camp rock 2. “The times I've walked past and seen him doing something, its just weird what he does!” Joe laughed then stopped abruptly, probably remembering some of the ‘sickening’ and ‘weird’ things Andy does.
“How do you catch him doing these things?” Patrick asked while laughing.
“You want to know my secret hobby that Andy can’t figure out?” Joe leaned in closer to Patrick and whispered “spyyyyyyy” Patrick grinned. “But don’t tell anyone!” Joe said quickly. “I just wonder about the caravan, peeping through doors, using spy equipment. I figured I act too much like a pervert, so I think Im going to stop doing that. I’ve seen and HEARD too much” Joe hinted to Patrick, and it looked like he took the hint.
“Okay well, Im going to get something to eat. And thank you” Patrick smiled and punched Joe on the shoulder.
“Look, anytime dude! Just be careful” Joe put his feet on the table again and stretched.
“We are wearing condoms, don’t worry!” Patrick pulled out from his pocket a blue packet labelled ‘strongdoms! Stretchy and smell free, you wont catch an STD!’
“Dude! Too much! One, not what I meant. Keep this on the downlow okay? And guy on guy love needs condoms? Can you get an STD in the ass!? I am so uneducated!” Joe read the slogan on the packet and said “that Brendon really isn’t good at thinking up catchy slogans, he should use ‘in, out, in, out, you can’t break me!” Joe laughed.
“Joe! That is an even worse slogan! And please get your feet off the table, I eat off that thing!” Patrick flicked Joe’s foot and went over to the fridge. He poured a bowl of cereal and sat at the table next to Joe.
Day One: 10:24am:

“Morning boys!” Brendon said as he walked into the living room.
“Morning Brendon! Jon still won’t play with me! All he does is sit on his mobile!” Spencer told Brendon, Jon sitting on the sofa, rolling his eyes and flicking his hood up.
“He’s just talking to his friends Spencie, anyway, today were all going to the store to get food for dinner tonight with the guys opposite!” Ryan told Spencer from behind Brendon. “If Jon doesn’t want to come then he’ll just be missing out!” this made Spencer feel better, he hugged both Brendon and Ryan and ran upstairs to put some clothes on. Brendon went to put the kettle on, which left Ryan and Jon alone to talk.
“Ryan, today, my mates and I are going out” Jon said as he slipped his phone into his pocket and brought his knees up to his face.
“And... to do what?” Ryan moved in closer and put his arm around Jon.
“They want to do weed. Weed Ryan, what do I do?” Jon dropped his head on top of his knees.
“I’ve done it before Jon, and look, my parents never got involved with anything I did, and until I found Brendon and adopted you and Spencie, I was a mess!”
“Yeah Ryan, I know the story, you guys adopted cute little kids, whatever!” Im straight! What the fuck is the answer!”
“language Jon, I know you’ve had a hard life, but look, you don’t have to go today, it’s YOUR choice! If you do, it’s your choice, same as if you don’t. Whatever you do though, Brendon and I love you so much, and I just want to tell you that weed will not solve anything” after saying this, Ryan ruffled Jon's hair and stood up.
“Then what will!? People pity me because Im bipolar, what's the answer to that!? TELL ME! People pity me because my REAL parents didn’t love me and Im adopted! What solves that!? I DONT WANT TO DO WEED! But then, what's my other option? Say no, and be the laughing stock of the school? Then people will pity me for that! Or rather be pitied on for having a drug addiction! What you said, it’s what everyone says, and it’s all the same! Why does it have to be my choice?” Jon ran though the hallway, through the kitchen and out the door. Ryan came into the kitchen moments later, and went to Brendon crying.
“Ry, honey, shhh, what’s the matter? What’s Jon said?” Brendon took Ryan in his arms firmly and hugged him so tight, Ryan just cried even harder into Brendon’s shoulder in despair.
“It’s stupid really, Im not sure why Im crying, I just feel Jon’s going to make the same mistakes I did! He made me feel so bad, my poor baby!” anything else Ryan said after this was unintelligible blubbering from Brendon’s chest. Brendon kissed his head and squeezed him. After a few minutes of Brendon’s comforting, rocking Ryan back and forth on the spot, Ryan found his voice again.
“I cant let him do that, but I cant stop him, oh god!”
“ I think we just have to let him do his own thing, here, have some coffee, calm down Ry” Brendon kissed Ryan again and handed him a cup, which Ryan waved away, so Brendon put it on the table.
“ whatever he does, its his life, maybe he should talk to Pete tonight, you know, about his bipolar disorder” Brendon rubbed Ryan’s back soothingly, while Ryan nuzzled Brendon’s chest.
“Shush, its okay Ryan” he cradled Ryan and kissed the top of his head. “I love you so much Ry. Don’t forget that when you’re off with another man”
“oh shut up. I love you to Bren” Ryan smiled, picked up the cup of coffee and sipped silently while Brendon stroked his head. When the mug was empty, Ryan spoke.
“Alright, Im okay now, phew” Ryan relaxed his shoulders and wrapped his arms around Brendon’s neck.
“Thanks honey” Ryan kissed Brendon, reassuring Brendon that he was fine. After a few intense moments of kissing, Ryan called up the stairs.
“Spencie!” come on now, time to go to the store!” Ryan took a breath from his inhaler and grabbed the car keys.
“Yay! I got my ds!” Spencer came down the stairs two at a time and jumped into Brendon’s arms.
“Let’s go Spence! The store is waiting for us!” Brendon carried Spencer to the car, his other arm around Ryan, and they went to the store. Jon is smoking and drinking down town with his friends, just wishing he had the guts to go to the store with his family.
Sign up to rate and review this story