Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > Married in the life of Ryden

He Lied to The Truth

by Uriefury 1 review

So yeah, this is n important part :) my summaries are rubbish so :)

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-02-28 - Updated: 2011-02-28 - 3696 words

0Unrated
Day Two: 19:04pm:

“Ry, I need to seriously talk to you about this, please, PLEASE! Don't get mad!” Ryan sat down, head in his hands, and started to sob. “Ry, please! You have to listen to me!” Brendon reached out to grab Ryan’s hand but once Brendon made contact, Ryan pulled away violently. Then the door burst open, revealing Joe’s face with Pete, Patrick and Andy behind him.
“Hey guys what are you grubbing up toni... Oh. Ahh, eeehh” Joe stopped in mid sentence. He had seen the bra on the floor, Ryan crying and Brendon’s awkwardness. He scratched his head in confusion.
“close the door you nimrod!” Andy grabbed the door handle from behind Joe 'we'll call you in an hour, or something. Uur, sorry” Andy blushed and closed the door.
“so, are you going to start explaining?!” Ryan exclaimed, his voice already hoarse from crying and cracking.

Day two: 19:14pm:

“wow, I think Brendon might be seeing another woman!” Andy addressed the guys after several awkward minutes of twiddling his drumsticks. The redness had finally faded from his cheeks. Pete looked up from his bass and made a wellobviouslyyouslowpoke face.
“Andy, it took you that long to say that?! What goes on in your head, I wonder?” Pete mused to himself. He teased Andy without Andy even knowing, Pete knew all too damn well what went on in Andy's head. Patrick squirmed awkwardly and put his arm around Pete, who nuzzled him for a short while then went back to his bass.
Joe laughed appreciatively at Pete’s comment then replied to Andy.
“yeah Andy, he is, she’s a brunette, skinny, quite pretty. “but he doesn't seem to be that much into her” Joe sat up and took an orange from the much abused fruit bowl, which only contained Joes oranges. Pete, Patrick and Andy looked at him in disbelief.
“what!? I need my five a day!” Joe shuffled in his seat and started peeling his orange.
“no, eat as much damn fruit as you want, just how do you know all of that?!” Pete put his bass down and listened properly to what Joe had to say.
“I was in here one night, when you guys were in bed, and I opened the curtains, for no reason at all, and saw Brendon kissing her halfway down the street from his house! I couldn't see them properly so I grabbed my binoculars and...” Joe was stopped mid sentence by Andy.
“YOUR SECRET HOBBY IS SPYING ON PEOPLE LIKE A CREEP!” Andy put his hands in the air in victory. “so wait, anyway, you basically spied on them? What are you?!' Andy laughed and kicked off his shoes. “I think dinners off” he added sarcastically.
“dude, I thought you'd never get it! Yes I'm a creepy spy. Of course I grabbed my binoculars, I had to know!” Joe joined Andy in taking off his shoes, and threw them by the door. Picking up orange peel from his lap he said “you guys know I'm a giant perv, and I live with your being gay, you can live with my spy fetish” Joe smiled, clearly thinking he made a valid point, and put the orange peel on to the floor.
“hmm, it’s really is dirty in here, one day we should just scrub it down, clean it up. I think something is growing in the shower we don't use, there is a weird smell coming from it” Patrick talked to himself.
“let's just hire a hot maid!” Joe clicked his fingers and grinned, his childish eyes lighting up.
“Joe, mate, it really doesn't matter how hot she is, she'll get one whiff of you and one look at his place and probably die” Andy emphasized the word “die” as he jumped off the table he was sitting on and went over to the cupboards.
“dude! You didn't have to say it like that” Joe frowned and threw an orange at Andy's head.
“okay Joe, Im sorry. But please, Im lactose intolerant” Andy kicked the orange and pulled out a bag of crisps from the cupboards.
“there’s no lactose in oranges, you pillock!” Patrick put down his book and laughed at Andy, who shrugged his shoulders and sat back down on the table.
“What is lactose anyway!?” Andy asked as he ripped open the bag of crisps. Patrick shook his head in shame.
“actually, Patrick made a good point” Pete mused to himself as he put his bass on the seat next to him.
“what, about oranges?!” Joes asked as his eyebrows knitted together.
“no! About how dirty this place is! Ashlee's coming over with Bronx tomorrow, so we should probably clean it up a bit, you know, to make it look like we are humans” Pete got up, picked up the orange peel and put it back on Joes lap. “we can ALL help clean this up a bit” Pete said, specifically to Joe. Andy agreed and said “I’ll go clean up Bronx's room, take all the clothes and shit out” Andy left the room and Joes eyes lit up again.
“aww yeah Ashlee! Ah yes is she staying the night?” Joe waggled his eyebrows jokingly.
“you're sick dude, she was my wife!” Pete laughed and pulled Joe up off of the sofa.
“ahh wow! I forgot! you've seen her naked!!” Pete threw a scatter cushion (courtesy of Andy's impulse buy) at Joe who laughed.
“enough about the crush you've got on Ashlee and help us clean up” Pete said from under the table as Patrick got up to leave the room.
“I’ll clean that bathroom!” He said, pointing to the bathroom down the hall. Joe groaned and reluctantly helped clear the floor. After a long while filled with Joes constant moans as he slowly found a colony of dirty socks, the floor was CLEAR, the tables and worktops were CLEAN and the living room looked presentable!
“that'll be enough, she won't go farther than the hallway anyways, she knows better” Pete sat down in relief, and Patrick came in from the bathroom.
“the toilet is clean and the hallway is clear! This place looks brilliant!” Patrick took off his gloves, put them in the BIN and sat down next to Pete.
“oh and guys, we need to pick Ashlee up from the airport tomorrow. She's coming from her parents” Pete spoke to all three of them.
“sweet! I'll drive!” Joe smiled and patted his pocket where his car keys live, and raised his eyebrows at Pete’s surprised look.
“you're going to drive?! Are you gonna be sober enough?” Pete laughed and Joe sneered.
'very funny fairy toes, I haven't had a drink all day, and I won't have one tonight or tomorrow! So there” Joe pulled at his shirt and put his feet on the table.
“aww, I know what this is about, you still have a crush on Ashlee!” Andy said to Joe as he re-entered the room. Pete burst out laughing and Joe sighed at Andy’s slowness.
“oh yeah! Dude, you should so go for it!” Pete stopped laughing and looked seriously at Joe for a second. Then started laughing again.
“oh bite me! Shit I shouldn't have said that in a room full of gay people! Oooh!” Joe put his hands up and 'raised the roof' he seemed happy with his quick wits. “I’m on fire! I know it was a cheap shot, but cmon! And Andy, Im going to be honest, I do” Joe grinned. Then everybody fell silent to listen to what was happening outside.
“RYAN! PLEASE!!” they could hear Brendon outside, screaming his heart out to Ryan. Spencer was outside too, crying and hanging onto Brendon’s waist, shouting to Ryan to let Brendon back in. Joe got up and ran outside to help.

*


Day two: 19:03

“okay, listen Ryan; I really don't know where to start! I just want to put it in the right way, the best way I'd think you'd understand, but I..” Brendon fell to his knees next to Ryan, and Ryan cut him off.
“why don't you just forget about saying it in the best way because you're going to tell me everything you're hiding from me. It doesn’t matter how you put it because the fact is its still gonna kick my heart in the ass” Ryan really started crying now, tears dripping from his cheeks and onto Brendon’s hands, which were on Ryan’s knees. Ryan looked down and soon pushed them away.
“just, start with why you have this bra, and who it belongs to” Ryan gestured to the bra still lying on the floor while wiping his eyes.
“it's Sarah’s. Ry, I think I'm bisexual” Brendon tried to put his hands back on Ryan’s knees, but Ryan pushed them off again and stood up, wiping countless tears from his face.
“so, you're bisexual, what does that mean for us?!” Ryan walked to the door, running his hand through his hair and wiping his eyes with his sleeve. He started to breathe heavily and clutched the table.
“Ry, baby just...” Brendon moved over to Ryan but Ryan put his hand out and cut him off again.
“DONT, call me Ry, baby, or....” Ryan tried to carry on but started gasping for air, hyperventilating. He slid down the wall and curled up on the floor. Brendon panicked and sat down next to Ryan, picked him up and cradled him. He started to cry now. “Ryan, please, I don't know what to do, I, ohgod Ryan where's your inhaler!” Brendon got up and rooted through the kitchen drawers, throwing everything out of them till he found Ryan’s inhaler.
“Ry, look here, cmon....” Brendon handed Ryan his inhaler and watched him take 2-3 breaths. His breathing rate slowed down and he slumped against the wall, still crying. A few minutes later his eyes regained focus he turned to face Brendon.
“have you, slept with her?” Ryan found his voice and looked up at Brendon, who sat down and put his arm around Ryan, but he soon shuffled out of Brendon’s reach. He looked at Brendon sternly “Just tell me, don't lie”
“Ry, I haven't, I wouldn't do that to you!” Brendon started to cry again and reached for Ryan’s hands.
“But you’re still cheating on me!! It’s a distinction without a difference! Why have you got this girls bra?! Tell me Brendon...” Ryan’s voice started to crack and he rested his head on the wall. They were both sitting on the floor by the front door, nearly under the kitchen table.
“She gave it to me, she knows I'm married, she wants to meet you, and I just really need you to understand that I'm not any less in love with you! Ry, do you believe me?” Brendon wiped Ryan’s cheek clear of tears, and kissed him. Ryan backed away and looked at him in disbelief.
“no, I don't fucking believe you! What happened?! Why are you suddenly bi, going off with some girl! I thought we loved Eachother, I thought you'd never do anything like this to me! You were the one person I could ever trust!” Ryan stood up and grabbed a batch of kitchen roll, and while wiping his eyes he sat down in a chair.
“Ryan! I can't believe what I've done! I don't love this girl enough to even think about jeopardising what we've got! I LOVE you, more than anything ever. You are my EVERYTHING!' Brendon grabbed himself some kitchen roll and wiled his eyes as well. He went down on his knees in front of Ryan yet again, and cried into his knees. Ryan didn't know what to do. He watched Brendon cry into his knees, and remembered how many therapy sessions he had when he was younger, just talking about self respect.
“well, you've done it, you've officially broken me. Get out” Ryan pushed Brendon off his knees, stood up and opened the door. “I’m not joking, leave, now!”
“what's going on?” Spencer asked as he entered the kitchen, rubbing his eyes and stretching.
“SPENCER! oh god, Spence, go to bed please” Brendon picked Spencer up and hugged him, crying all over again.
“what's going on? Why are you both crying?!” Spencer fought his way out of Brendon’s arms and looked at Ryan’s expression. He started to cry “what's going on!?” Spencer looked scared, REALLY scared.
“Spencie, Brendon is going away for a while, say goodbye to him” Ryan rubbed his eyes and cheeks again and stroked Spencer’s head.
“what? I don't get it, why is Brendon leaving?” Spencer wrapped his arms around Brendon’s waist, making all three cry even harder.
“Spence, it doesn't matter, but I'll be here to see you tomorrow” Brendon hugged Spencer back.
“over my dead body. Get out. Spencer, please leave Brendon alone, and go back to bed” Ryan eyes widened as Spencer held firm against Brendon’s waist.
“Spence, I'm leaving now, go to bed darling” Brendon kissed Spencer’s head and walked out the door, but Spencer ran after him.
“BRENDON! please! No come back!” Spencer grabbed Brendon by the waist again.
“Spencer! Get back in here!!” Ryan shouted from the door, crying even more and breathing irregularly. Jon came down at this point, looked around and understood completely. He'd been eavesdropping the past 10 minutes.
“Ryan, here's your inhaler” Jon handed it to Ryan, who hastily took a few breaths.
“Jon, he's got Spencie, can you go and get him for me?” Ryan exclaimed frantically as he wiped his eyes.
“Ryan, I've heard everything, I don't think Spencer would let you take him away from Brendon” Jon said to Ryan.
“but I can't lose Spencie!” Ryan took another breath from his inhaler.
“I think Brendon will definitely come back to talk to you tomorrow, he's not giving up that easily. Let him take Spencer for the night, you need to cool off as well” Jon hugged Ryan and closed the door.
“they're still outside. I don’t think Brendon’s gonna leave. Ryan, what's going to happen?” Jon looked worried now.
“Jon, I really don't know” Ryan slouched in a chair and cried. “and Jon, whatever you do, don't let Brendon back in, please?” Ryan pleaded Jon until he gave in.
“Okay, but can I go outside and talk to him?” Jon paused to listen to Brendon shouting “Ryan! Please! I haven't finished explaining!” you could also hear Spencer screaming as well saying “please Ryan, let him back in!”
“yeah, that's fine, I'm going upstairs, night Jonny” Ryan kissed his head and left the kitchen. Jon grabbed 2 glasses of water, Brendon’s and Spencer’s coats and went outside.
“hey guys, put your coats on please?” Jon came out and handed them their coats, and then the glasses of water.
“hey, guys are you okay?” Joe came from across the road; Spencer instantly jumped into his arms and cried into his shoulder.
“shhh Spence it's okay' Joe rocked Spencer back and forth, gradually calming him down. Brendon was sat on the pavement, crying into his glass.
“Brendon, do you want to stay over ours tonight? We've cleaned so there are some free beds for you and Spencer if you'd like?” Joe offered a hand to Brendon and pulled him up to his feet. Jon waited for Brendon to reply.
“umm, thank you so much Joe, I really appreciate that, but Im going to stay here and try to get Ryan to let me back in, but is it okay if you take Spencer for the night? He doesn't want to go inside, but he likes you” Brendon stroked Spencer’s head, and Spencer looked up at Joe and said “can I stay? I promise I'll be good” Spencer wiped his eyes and smiled at Joe.
“course you can Spenceman, you can be as naughty as you want as well” Joe squeezed Spencer and kissed his head. Brendon smiled “thanks Joe, you're a massive help” Brendon shook Joe’s free hand.
“I’ll take him in the warm, I'll see you sometime tomorrow” Joe smiled and carried Spencer home.
“he's a good friend' Brendon wiped his cheeks and sat back down on the pavement. Jon sat down next to him and hugged him.
“Ryan’s really hurt Brendon” Jon let go of Brendon and looked at him.
“I know, I expected him to be. I didn't want him to find out like this! I love him Jon! You need to keep on telling him that! I've hardly been having any relations with Sarah. It's been a week, 10 days tops! I’ve been trying to tell him for the last few days, but I couldn’t bring myself to do it! My relationship with Sarah doesn't mean anything! She knows it, I know it! it doesn't!” Brendon stopped and put his head in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably now.
“Brendon, I don't have any advice for you, but I can try and get Ryan to listen to you. I just don't understand... You love Ryan, why did you even start seeing Sarah?” Jon put his arm around Brendon, who was sobbing and shivering, even with a coat on.
“Jon, she came onto me, Im attracted to her, I was experimenting. Im bi Jon, but god I’ll never love anyone more than I love Ry, and I actually can't remember what drove me to make such a dickhead mistake!” Brendon shook his head and leaned against Jon.
“Ryan said I wasn't allowed to let you in” Jon squeezed Brendon “but do you want something do eat, or drink, or a blanket? I take it you're not going anywhere, but I'm really worried about you” Jon looked at Brendon who was pale, cold and had given up on wiping his face, which was wet. He was still crying, and just staring at nothing. He snapped out of it and asked “can you get me something full of fat, or sugar?” Brendon looked at Jon, his eyes were bloodshot and his pupils were really small.
“I’ll be back soon okay?” Jon hugged Brendon a final time and entered the house. He didn't want to run into Ryan, he just needed to get Brendon what he needed before he was in real trouble. Jon grabbed his secret stash of chocolate from his room and the thickest blanket he could find. He also made two cups of coffee.
“Ryan? If you want there's a coffee for you on the table” Jon called up the Stairs to Ryan, but there was no answer. He didn't want to go upstairs and disturb him so he left it alone. Jon grabbed the other cup, chocolate and Blanket and went back outside. He sat back down next to Brendon, whose state hadn't changed from the unmoving, unblinking, and steadily crying man sitting on the pavement. Jon wrapped the blanket around Brendon and handed him the coffee and chocolate.
“thanks son” Brendon ate the chocolate in a hurry, and drank the coffee in massive gulps. Jon watched patiently until he was done then started to talk.
“I’ll stay out here with you tonight yeah?” Jon out his arm back around Brendon and Brendon leaned into Jon’s shoulder and cried.
“No son, you go inside, I don't want you catching a cold or anything, plus, Ryan will be worried...” when Brendon said Ryan he started to sob loudly again, this time into Jon’s chest while Jon cradled him.
“Brendon, I'm worried about you, why don't you crash at the boys like Joe said you could? I don't think it's worth waiting outside for Ryan to let you back in and...” Jon stopped as Brendon shook his head and started to talk.
“I don't care if he doesn't come back out for me, I just want him to see what he means to me, the least I owe him is one freezing night outside protesting” Brendon hugged Jon and said “please go inside son, I'll see you tomorrow at some point okay?” Brendon stood up.
“Okay Brendon, but I know I'm not going to sleep, so I'll check on you every hour” Jon wiped Brendon’s cheek and went inside.
“Hey, Brendon, are you okay?” Megan said as she approached and sat down next to Brendon. (Megan is Brendon’s neighbour, we'll go into more detail later) Brendon shook his head. He couldn't bring himself to speak.
“Would you like something hot to drink? You look freezing” Megan put her hand on Brendon’s shoulder. He looked at her and managed a grimace. He shook his head again. “I feel I should do something to help, you look so alone, shall I stay here with you?” Megan faced Brendon and smiled tentatively.
“no, Megan, I'm doing this for Ry; I really just want to be alone. But thanks anyway, it means a lot, trust me” Brendon tried to smile, but couldn't. He just nodded and re-adjusted his blanket.
“do you want to talk through what happened maybe?” Megan rubbed Brendon’s back in comfort; he shook his head again and started to cry harder. Megan hugged him and wiped his face clean of tearstains.
“I’ll leave you to it then Brendon. Ask for anything if you need it, okay?” Megan patted Brendon’s shoulder, he nodded in appreciation. Just as she left Jon came running to him. Jon was crying.
“Brendon, I really think you should come inside” Jon’s face was pale and tearstained.
“but Ry won't let me...” Brendon looked up at Jon, and disagreed, but when he saw Jon’s expression he got up hurriedly.
“what's wrong?” Brendon’s eyes widened in fear as his head thought of the worst case scenario.
“just come inside, quick” Jon grabbed Brendon’s arm and ran inside. When Brendon entered the kitchen he stood there speechless.
“Brendon what do I do?! BRENDON!” Jon looked at Ryan, then immediately cringed away from the blood pouring from his head and arms.
“Ry...”
Sign up to rate and review this story