Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

Helena

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

Gerard's life is turned upside down and only his best friends can help (FRERARD)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-26 - 815 words

3Original
GERARD'S P.O.V.
In my eyes life was sweet, okay so there was someone I loved but couldn't have and my best friends don't know I'm gay. Other than that, life's amazing, we;d just come off the stage and we were on tour for our album Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge and I was loving my life. I had the most amazing brother, bandmates and best friends a man could wish for. We bundled back on the bus and my phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
"Mr Way, we're sorry to inform you that your Grandma Helena has had a car accident and has died on impact, we offer our condolences to you and your brother." The official voice stated.
"W-who is this?" I stuttered, I'd all ready began to shake.
"The hospital, Mr. Way, we're so sorry." And that was it, the line went dead, I dropped to my knees and started screaming, the guys all came rushing to me.
"Gee, what is it, are you hurt?" Frank asked, his warm embrace so tight around me.
"She- she's g-gone." I whispered, sobbing into my best friends warm shoulder.
"Who's gone?" Mikey asked, his voice strikken with panic and anxiety.
"Helena." I said before breaking down into more sobs onto Frank's toned, warm, muscular chest.
"Shhhhh. It's okay Gee, we're here." Frank soothed.
"Gerard, she's in a better place now, don't worry." Mikey always looked at death as an unfortunate, but peacefull thing.
"It's okay Gee." I heard Bob and Ray mumble their condolences and the other three guys left me and Frank hugging on the floor.
"I don't know what to do Frankie! She was everything that's not you guys! She taught me how to sing, draw and dance. I thought my life was great until that phone call, I have amazing friends and a awesome brother. But it's all just come crashing down on me." I sobbed, clutching Frank's shirt as I stained it with tears, his comforting grip wrapping tighter around me.
"It's okay GeeGee. We're all here for you. You're beautiful and amazing and we all love you, if you ever need to talk I'm here." He soothed, rocking us gently back and forth. "If there's anything I can do just say it and I'll do it." His voice was so sincere and so filled with concern.
"Stay with me tonight, I don't want to be alone." I blurted out before I could stop myself, I kicked myself so hard inside for saying that.
"Of course Gee, I'd never let you feel alone." He promised, picking me up off the floor and cradling me in his arms like a baby, carrying me to the bunks.
"I feel so alone everyday, and you don't even know it." I muttered, hopefully too low for him to hear as we spilled into his bunk which was the one on the floor seen as he's so short.
"Try to sleep Gee, I'll still be here when you wake up and I'll never let go of you or let you feel alone again." He promised, wrapping his arms around me as I curled up into his chest. Just as I started to drift off I heard him murmer 'I love you Gee, more than you know.'

I woke up and Frank was still holding onto me, he looked so peaceful and innocent when he was sleeping, even with all the tatoos and piercings. I scooted closer into his warm touch and realised how big the tent I was pitching was.
"Morning Frankie." I murmered softly into his ear.
"Morning baby." He mumbled, his eyelids fluttering open to reveal his startingly green eyes. Baby?
"OH! Eeeeerrrrrm, morning Gerard." He blushed, rolling onto his back. I snuggled into his side and he wrapped his arm around mine, and I made a decision. I had to find out if Frankie loved me in the same way I loved him, there were always little nudges telling me he did, including some of the onstage kisses and groping sessions I'd come to love so much. Having made the decision, I made my move, I put my leg over him and my hand flat on his stomach, snuggling even closer.
"Hmmmmm." He mumbled "We should get up and eat something now GeeGee, I'm hungry." Frank murmered, I knew he was trying to deny it, but I could feel the tent he was pitching for me. And I would get it out of him, the tour was coming to a close soon and me and the guys had been planning a surprise for Frank for the end of it.
"Okay." I mumbled as we fell out of his bunk and stumbled towards the kitchen. Was it because the road was so lonely? Did he like me? There were so many questions running through my head. I had to figure this out...
Sign up to rate and review this story