Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Memory overload

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Gee gets lost in his head and Frankie gets ambushed by a bunch of girls.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-02 - Updated: 2011-03-03 - 1916 words - Complete

1Exciting
Gerard's Point of view


Something tugged at the edges of my mind as I lay in the big puffy bed alone. Alone. I sat up quickly, nearly jumping straight out of the bed.

Oh yeah. I was getting married today. When I looked at the clock, it was only thirty minutes since I'd woken up.

Everything flooded through my head. Where was Emily already? I thought stupidly. It was only 5:30 a.m. She was probably still asleep.

I laid back down, letting my thoughts take me. Somewhere in the process, all my memories washed in among my thoughts and I was looking back over my life, thinking about how stupid or selfish I had been.

The first thing I could remember was when I was five and Mikey was three. He'd asked to play with me and I pushed him into the dirt and told him to go away. He'd started crying and I helped him up and hugged him.

Then it cut to when I was ten. I'd been playing on the jungle gym at recess and Mat was sitting on the ground watching. Something happened, my foot slipped, then I was on the ground. There was a huge gash in the palm of my hand and Mat started screaming. That was when I realized I liked the pain of getting hurt. If only a little.

Now I was eleven and my dad stood in front of me, drunken and swaying on his feet. “Little fag! I hope you die!” he slurred and tried to hit me. But I stepped back and his hand swiped nothing but the air. Mom came running out and slapped him and told him to get out.

And now Mikey was just starting high school with me. He was a grade below me. I was a sophomore and he was a freshman. Of course because he was my brother, he was sought out and messed with more than the other freshes. And he'd gotten placed in the 'emo' bin with me. He didn't mind that though.

Then when I figured that I was bi and Mikey and mom just nodded like they had known the whole time. They even hugged the first guy I brought home and chased him off. I'd felt so bad.

Now it was the first time I'd seen Frankie. He was so cute standing on the corner, his hair all messed up. The first time we kissed and I'd slammed my face into the door of his room.

When he said he loved me when he was falling asleep next to me that first night. How his voice held all the love he had in his adorably tiny body when he said it again in the bathroom after I fixed his hair for him.

Then the day at the park. How bad he must have felt for having me see that. And then the look in his face that was close to the look when he saw a spider when I told him I was going to help him clean up the bodies.

I cringed at that last memory. Okay, that was my fault.

Then the look on his face as I was getting pulled out of the darkness by the pain that flared in my chest from him taking out the dagger that had been lodged in it. The look of straight fury. And I think that was the first time I'd seen his very dangerous side.

The way my voice cracked and made my word come out wrong. I'd meant to say 'Frankie' but what had come out was 'Froggy'. And tears had filled his eyes and he hugged me, pressing the hole in my flesh.

His hands had been so light when he was wrapping my left shoulder and the chest that I hadn't really felt it. Until he pulled it tighter and I clenched my teeth on a gasp. I'd lied to get him to work faster.

Through the pain in my mind, I watched him work slowly. Then I opened my mouth and found that my voice was clearer. I'd said something like 'You can do that quicker. I'm getting ready to pass out again anyway' or something like that. It was a lie. I just let my body shut down and tried to not scream.

It ended though when I heard Mikey whimpering beside me. He kept saying stuff like 'god let Gee be okay' and 'I hope they get the guy who hurt my brother'. That had pushed me over and I blacked out.

I came back and we were in the living room. And something was taking the pressure off my chest. I tried to stop it and my hand found Frankie's.

His eyes were filled with tears and I felt my own eyes start to sting. He kissed me and started doing things I really couldn't pay attention to. I just remembered a blinding pain and lots of screaming.

I shook my head and sat up again, but the memories didn't stop or even slow down.

The rest of the year had passed smoothly. No more scouts had came and Frankie was teaching me lots of stuff. To sum it all up, he was teaching me to control my body completely. And it had worked.

I could feel everything. How tense the muscles were in my neck and the brush of the blanket against my jeans. The slight breeze the fan was causing touched my face and I jerked.

Closing my eyes, I willed it to stop. When it worked, I sighed and opened my eyes. Just in time to hear the knock on the door.

I looked at the clock again and it was already seven a.m. Hopping out of the bed, I tripped to the door and opened it. Emily was standing with tons of bags and boxes which she shoved into my arms.

“We,” she huffed, pushing into the room “have lots of work to do.” she started sifting through the boxes and bags and started pulling things out.

I shuttered and she grinned at me. “Sit.” she purred and pulled a chair away from the table and put it in front of her. I did as I was told and sat.

Her hands rested on my shoulders and she tapped her fingers slightly on them. “Now where to start?” she breathed and I closed my eyes again.














Frank's Point of view



I couldn't stop moving my hands. Today was the day. The day I get married and me and Gee get to finally be alone for as long as we want.

My fingers tapped against the sheets I still had pulled over my legs. I looked at the clock again. It was still only 6:15 a.m. I whimpered and started to get up when a knock came from the door.

I got up and walked to the door, my hands twitching. Opening it, I saw my mom and Mrs. Way standing at the front of a flock of girls. Sam was with them, her head duck and she yawned.

Before I could think, both the older women attacked me, latching onto my arms and pulling me back to the bed. The rest of the girls flooded in, sitting on the floor and taking the chairs and even climbing up onto the bed and sitting cross-legged.

“What the hell?” I gasped and my mom play slapped my mouth. “You kiss your mother with that mouth?” she teased and put her cheek in front of my face.

“Hi mom,” I sighed and kissed her cheek. “and apparently I do.” I pulled away and caused a small wave of giggling amongst the girls.

“What?” I felt my eyebrows furrow and I frowned. I looked at mom, who was looking at the girls, just as confused as I was. She looked at Mrs. Wa- I mean Donna and she smiled.

“You said I do.” she explained. Mom and I both sighed and grunted “How immature” causing another burst of giggles to roll through the room.

Donna pulled out a box from her purse that had my name written on it. In Gee's handwritting. She opened it and took out a big CD case. My mouth flopped open and she grinned at me.

“He said he didn't want you to know about this until today. And he told me to force you to listen to at least ten of these.” she waved the case in her hand and I blushed.

“Okay.” I took it from her and opened it. There were at least a hundred CDs in here. I pulled out the first one my fingers found and went over to the DVD/CD player that was plugged into the TV.

I popped it in and pressed play. Turning up the volume on the TV, I recognized the misfits song as one of our favorites and I turned it up even more.

Tears formed on my eyes and Donna scared me, touching the corner of my eye. She laughed and hugged me. “Oh Frankie. I can't wait to be able to call you my son.” she let go of me and took my hands.

“Now lets get started!” she nearly yelled. All the girls flocked on me, hugging me and laughing at my shock.

Donna clapped her hands. “Not that! Come on we only have a few hours and this has to be the best wedding ever.”

All the girls let go and went to the long white dress bags they had brought. Like they were trained, they all unzipped the bags in one sweeping motion and pulled the bags away from the hangers, making it look like they were getting attacked by bed sheets.

I looked at mom. “Where's Emily?” I hissed in her ear. She laughed and went to one of the white bags the girls had left alone. She unzipped it and the dress under the white hanging was beautiful.

Donna looked at her and went to the last closed bag. She opened it and the dress under it was an exact opposite from the one mom had opened. Moms had been black and ruffly. Donna's was a deep maroon and it frilled at the neck line.

I looked at both and thought that they fit both of their personalities perfectly.

But where was my bag? I looked around the room, hoping I'd just overlooked it. Nope. No other bags in the room.

My hands twitched at my sides again and I tried to stay calm. “Mom, where's Emily?” I looked back at her and Donna coughed.

“Frankie dear, she's bringing your clothes later. After we're done with you. She has to help Gee first.” her eyes got wide when I grinned evilly.

So she was torturing my little Gee? I felt a twinge of pain for him, but then the girls started on me, pulling my into a chair.

The pain fell for Gee and I thought he was lucky. He only had one pair of hands messing with him. I had around ten or eleven.

I'd trade all these girls for Emily. They were much worse and I tried to ignore the whole process.















Gah!!!! Who else is excited?!?!?!?!?! I'm writing it and I'm practically bouncing out of my seat!!!!!! At this point, even I want to yell at myself to keep writing. But, sadly, my two hours on the computer is over and I have to get off for another two.
Sign up to rate and review this story