Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Can't see, but I sure can feel it

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Woah. Don't think I'd want Emily to do my wedding if she's gonna do THAT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-03 - Updated: 2011-03-03 - 1093 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's Point of view



The girls seemed to have tied me to the chair, but I could move. Every time I did though, a rough hand pushed whatever I had moved back into the position it had been in.

It felt like eternity when the door opened and Ems stepped in. She smirked at me and shooed the hands away from my mouth. All the girls fled like there was a fire and started stripping their clothes off, letting them fall to the floor in random piles.

Ems tugged my hand and led me to a corner. “Not so much fun getting tied up is it?” she asked, sticking her tongue out. I shuttered and she laughed.

When I turned to the bathroom, she threw her arm in front of my path. I looked at her and she grinned evilly. “Oh no. No peaking until your dressed!” she giggled and pulled me my arm to the bed. There was a shortish white bag laying on it.

“Oh ha ha. It's a short bag.” I glared at her and she poked my side, making me giggle. “It's tailored to the clothes inside.” she started to open it but I caught her hand, stopping it.

She looked at me, questions burning in her eyes. “Can I pee first?” I asked, causing the room to fill with tons of laughing and giggling from the girls. Ems slumped her shoulders and ran into the bathroom ahead of me.

After two minutes I was practically dancing, squeezing my legs together as I waited for her to come back out. Another three minutes and the door opened slowly.

She came out, a smug grin on her face. I pushed past her, slamming the door shut. Rushing past the mirror, I ran into the far corner and let out a loud sigh.

The girls in the room heard me sigh and started laughing again. I flushed and went to wash my hands.

I saw what Ems had done. She stuck wet toilet paper over the whole mirror. Sighing again, I shut off the water and dried my hands on the little towel by the sink.

The girls were all dressed and looking at me in expectation. I went to sit in the middle of the bed, cross-legged. Nobody stopped me and I really wouldn't have cared.

Ems move out from the crowd of girls, already in her dress. This was the first time I'd even seen it off of paper.

She looked graceful in her heels and she moved without any sound. I gaped at her, making everybody else laugh.

Watching her hands, my heart rate picked up when she touched the metal zipper of the bag. She looked at me and grinned.

“Ready or not! Here it comes!” she half sang- half yelled. In one, swift movement, she opened the bag and slipped it off the hanger.










Gerard's Point of view


Ems had just left, after telling me if I even thought about trying to look at myself, she'd break my arm. And she'd done something to the mirror in the bathroom.

When I'd gone in to go to the bathroom, it was covered in black construction paper. I laughed and did my business.

Every time I looked down, I saw nothing but the stark black of my clothes. Ems had done something to my eyes as well. I had no idea what, but I wasn't going to fight her over it.

But I couldn't make out any details of my clothes. I couldn't even tell by looking if it was silk or velvet. My fingers could tell that if was finely crushed velvet when they touched the collar lightly.

I looked at the clock and, of course, couldn't see it from this far away. So I picked it up and squinted.

11:28 a.m. Oh my god. I started to pace, putting the clock back down. Only thirty-two minutes and I was getting married.

Okay. I made myself stop and breath. Relax.

I sat in a chair and held the clock. Staring at it. The time changed. It was now 11:29.

And I was getting married in thirty-one minutes. I kept up like that until a knock on the door made me jump. The clock fell to the floor, the numbers facing down.

I didn't need to look at it to know it was 11:45. Mikey opened the door and I picked up the clock. Setting it back down, I heard him gasp.

“Gee!” he ran into me, hugging me tightly. I hugged him back, not sure what he was freaked out over. “Uh, hi. What's wrong?” I asked, patting his back awkwardly.

He pulled back and I saw a blurry grin. “Nothing. Come on.” he took my hand and led me out of the room.

“Where are we going?” I asked stumbling behind him. He laughed and stopped.

“To a wedding.” he said cockily. I felt my face go red and he started pulling me again. “Don't worry about your stuff. Emily said she was going to send somebody to come get it.” he chatted on and on and eventually I tuned it all out.

I looked out a window of the moving car we were in, seeing nothing but blurs and light. Closing my eyes, I leaned my head against the window and saw Frankie's smiling face clearly.

My heart started to beat so fast I thought it was going to pop right out of my chest. Frankie was going to be mine today. And nobody else's.

Oh. I opened my eyes when the car didn't move again. We'd stopped at many red lights and signs, but we kept moving.

The door opened and a hand found mine. I was helped out of the car by a soft, light hand. “Mom?” I asked quietly. She put hand on mine and I was getting led up stairs.

I nearly fell on one of them, but her firm, small hand kept me up. Then it was gone and I heard lots of squealing and gasps.

A new hand found mine and there were sparks in my palm. I knew this hand anywhere.

I blinked, desperate to see my Frankie. And, to my great shock, it worked. With every blink, my eyes cleared and Frankie's gaping face came into view.

He was looking at my clothes. I looked down and I could have died. Then I looked at his and came very close to it.

















Not describing the clothes till the next chapter! I know I'm so mean!!!!! lawl R+R PLEASEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story