Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sasuke's Diary (in deep detail)

day 8

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

heehee told you it was in deep detail.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-03 - Updated: 2011-03-03 - 325 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dear Dairy,
I hate my life. It sucks. I finally came to a conclusion. I am in love with Naruto Uzumaki. I finally figured out that I love his spiky blond hair and bright blue eyes. I really think I'm an IDIOT! I mean I'm a ladies man not a guy's man. I don't like any other person the way I do Naruto. He's different, more annoying and sweet than the other girls. I mean I know he has a dick but that doesn't mean that i like guys. Naruto actually makes me feel loved.
So I told him that I came to teh conclusion and that I loved him. He threww his arms around my neck and kissed me dead on the lips. I kissed him back and threw him on the bed, (I was in my room by the way) and stripped him of his clothes. I fooled with his nipples then licked them. I kissed down his stomach then drug my tongue up to his neck. I kissed his member sending him into a hot fit.
I realized then that I wanted his ASS as my OWN. I realized that no one else would touch it or they should perish by my hand. I realized this all while I sucked on his hard, as hell, cock. I left it red and wet, by the time he released. Then I slowly prepared him for, whawt would be his first time. Then I fucked him so hard he screamed my name. His voice echoed threw the house as I came inside of him and his screams reached my ears. I finally realized 'THAT THIS DOBE WAS MINE AND IF ANYONE TOUCHED HIM THEY WOULD DROWNW IN A POOL OF THEIR OWN BLOOD! THAT'S RIGHT THEIR OWN DAMN BLOOD! SO JUST TRY ME BITCHES!'
This has been Sasuke Uchiha in 'I finally fuck Naruto and it felt so damn good.'
Today is July 10.
Sign up to rate and review this story