Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sasuke's Diary (in deep detail)

day 9

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Violent acts not good

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-04 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 205 words - Complete

0Unrated
I now officailly love my life! I am finally happy. Plus I get to get SOMETHING every night. Like last night. I threw Naruto down on the bed. I shoved my lips to his and thrust my tongue into his mouth. Then I stripped his shirt and toyed with his nipples leaving stawberries all down his stomach, in scattered places. I then pulled off his pants and sucked at his hard member. I gently nibbled at teh shaft and hummed silently sending vibrations into the mixture of feelings. He released and I got a good, good time. After that I Thrust a finger past his hole and he screamed out in pain/pleasure. I got so damn hard. Finally, after he begged me, I thrust my member all the way into him in one thrust that he screamed my name. I laughed and moved on. I moved in and out of him reciveing little moans and groans and the occasional grunt or hiss. It was the best day ever and it was only 12 in the afternoon.
This has been Sasuke Uchiha in 'I got to here Naruto Grunt my name so many times I nearly released.'
Today is July 11(getting close to my Birthday.
Sign up to rate and review this story