Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sasuke's Diary (in deep detail)

Day 10

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

Review and read plz

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 214 words - Complete

0Unrated
FUCK IT I MIGHT AS WELL KILL MYSELF! All the fucking girls in the damn village havfe found out about me and Naruto and they all screamed. I mean litterally the screamed. They chased us around the town for four hours. THEN WE RAN INTO OROCHIMARU! I was like what the hell? Leave bastard you've ruined my life enough. You know he is gay right. When I was living with him he tried to rape me. I nearly killed him. Anyway we were chased around the village. I fell about halfway to my house and Kekashi did this weird thing with the water on the ground, from last nights rain, and he nearlly killed them all. I nearlly hugged him, but I didn't that dude creeps me the hell out. Tsunade kinda got onto us after that and she refused to let me see Naruto. She has the whole village thinking that she's an old brute but its wrong she has a soft side and guess who it's towards. That's right Naruto. She called him her 'son'. Anyway i had to fight her and I won then she slapped me and said 'arrogant brat' and left.
This has been Sasuke Uchiha in 'I got slapped by a crazy ass bitch.'
Tosay is July 12
Sign up to rate and review this story