Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Sasuke's Diary (in deep detail)

day 11

by SasuNaruBabyGirl 0 reviews

violence

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Sasuke - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 209 words - Complete

0Unrated
Dear Diary,
I OFFICAILLY LOVE NARUTO MORE THAN MY OWN DAMN LIFE! HE FUCKING KILLED ITACHI! I NEARLY SHIT MY PANTS! What happened was that Itachi showed up and FUCKING STABBED ME IN THE FUCKING SIDE! Naruto got so mad he threw himself at Itachi and bit him on the neck. Then he ripped a chuck outta his skin. Freaked me the hell out. Then he tore off his leg with his own bare hands. All the while I stood wide eyed with a GIANT ASS HOLE IN MY SIDE! After that Naruto ripped Itachi to pieces. I was so proud of him.
After that little scene I went home and shove my dick so far up his ass that you could still hiear him cry in the morning. I love Naruto Uzumaki and I dont give a damn who knows. MY slut is the best in the damn world and if any of you out there touch him, lets just say 'I WILL RIP OFF YOUR HEAD AND BOIL YOU COCK AT 300 DEGREES! JUST TRY IT BITCHES!
Sorry had a bit of an episode there.
This has been Sasuke Uchiha in 'NARUTO RIPPED MY BROTHER TO SHREDS then I fuckked him into the floor.'
Toasy is July 13
Sign up to rate and review this story