Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications Part 2

Chapter 13.

by Wicked_Lovely 4 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-03-03 - Updated: 2011-03-04 - 5559 words - Complete

1Moving

Ryan sat on the cheap bed in the small room they gave him. It wasn't much bigger than the cell they had put him in before, and there wasn't much difference to what he had before. The only thing that had changed really was that there was a small bed accompanied by a small shelf. Like he had anything to put on it. He wasn't sure how long it had been, all he knew was that he did everything anyone asked him to do. Because when he didn't, he would get a sever beating. His body was sore from getting more than one in the time he spent awake. And now he was told to get some sleep in his prison cell like room.
Like he could sleep.
He was tired, yes. That was obvious. And even though his sore body was begging him to get some sleep, his mind wouldn't allow it. He missed Brendon. And Jon, and Spencer, and Pete and Patrick, hell even those kids he had barley talked to. He wanted out. He wanted to be with them. He wanted to be with Brendon. But no. He gave that up so they could continue to live. And now he was probably going to die.
If there was one thing he had learned it was that Louie had some serious grudges against his family, and he was despreate to take them down. Even if it meant taking his entire army of drones down with him. Which he was planning on doing, Ryan was just unlucky enough to be apart of the army of drones. Ryan sighed frustrated with his thoughts. He needed to get out.
He pulled his legs close to his chest, leaning against the wall as he wrapped his arms against his calves and put his head on his knees. The door was locked from the outside, he couldn't make a break for it even if he wanted to. And he desperately wanted to. He missed being at home, watching Disney movies with his friends while he smoked a cigarette, and Jon and Spencer bitched and moan about him smoking. He missed being nagged by Spencer in general. And listening to music with Jon, they always had similar taste in music, and Jon was always finding new bands and songs for them to listen to. And then there was Patrick, who was always up for discussing a good book, one of the things Ryan loved most about him. Pete was one of the dirtiest guys he knew, always making sex jokes, and one of the best parts about being around him was being able to continue the puns and jokes. Patrick hated it when Pete and Ryan talked dirty to each other, -like they were ever going to do anything- but it still always made Patrick hard after a few seconds. And Pete would drag Patrick out of the room, and Jon and Spencer and Brendon would all congratulate Ryan on another great job on making his friends boy-toys hard with only a few sentences.
And then there was Brendon. The one that was a princess in his own right, and loved to go dancing in the rain. The one that liked to watch Disney movies, and always cried at the end. The one who smelled like honey shampoo, Red Bull, and a smell that could only be described as 'Brendon'. Ryan allowed himself to smile, thinking that they should capture Brendon's sent and bottle it for all to have. It certainly wouldn't last long on the shelf before it all got sold. He was the boy who took Ryan's breath away every time he walked into a room. The one with brown eyes so deep Ryan was constantly afraid of falling into them and getting lost in the beautiful irises. The one that fussed like a small child every time his hair wasn't perfect, even though in Ryan's eyes it was always amazing. The one that had stolen Ryan's heart.
One of the many he'll never get to see again.
Ryan let out a strangled sob as he tried to hold his tears back, of course, they slipped anyway. And not to much later, he was crying into his hands, wishing he had just been a little stronger in his weakest hour, then none of it would have happened. He could have stayed at home, and watched a movie until Brendon came over to sob about his girl dumping him. And then Ryan would sit on the couch next to him under a warm and fuzzy blanket with hot coco and what ever Brendon wanted to watch. Even if Ryan thought it was crap. Because then Brendon would have been happy. Ryan would have once again, picked up the shattered pieces of Brendon's emotions and put them back together like the easiest puzzle in the world, even when his were scattered like ruins. Things would be normal, if he had just waited a little longer.
Ryan's head shot up when he heard a cough by the door of the room. It was Bert, a tall tan male with long black dreadlocks that went all the way down to his waist. He was strong, and surprisingly enough, the youngest person in the place. He was still just a teenager and they trapped him. Bert was the only one that had been nice to Ryan in the amount of time he had been trapped in the bottom floor of the building. Not that he knew how long that had been.
"What's wrong Ry?" Bert asked as he shut the door and walked over to him.
"I was just...thinking." Ryan said as he wiped his eyes.
"That's never a good thing." Bert said laughing a little. "So I was thinking about the battle tomorrow."
"And?" Ryan asked trying to think through the point that he was trying to get at.
"And I don't want to do it, and you don't want to, so how's about we give escaping a shot?" Bert asked.
"But they'll come after us." Ryan said as he tried to think it all completely threw.
"No, they'll be to busy. Just think about it, we could be free again." Bert said with hope shining in his eyes. Ryan didn't want to risk endangering his friends, but Bert was right, they would be to distracted to even notice. And he couldn't let a person as young as Bert leave a place like this alone. How would it feel to be free again?
"Okay, when do you plan on doing it?" Ryan asked.
"Now." Bert said and Ryan gave him a curious look. "There's a second exit, no one ever really watches it. We can get out there." Ryan stood up.
"Okay, you lead the way." Ryan said giving him a small smile. Bert hugged him before pulling him out of the room and down a hall quickly and silently. Bert lead Ryan to a small room with a rope ladder, a lot like the one that Ryan had first fallen into. The only difference was that there was a door with a handle at the top, and the door to the room could be locked from the inside. Which is what Bert did after he closed the door, using the bolt lock to keep guards and workers out. Bert handed Ryan a small key.
"Go up the ladder and there'll be a lock on the door." Ryan was now confused.
"Where are you going?" Ryan asked concerned.
"I'll be right behind you, I just want to make sure you get out of here first." Ryan nodded, and started to climb the rope latter.
"Why do you want me out first?" Ryan asked quietly.
"You have a life to get back to. If someone dose notice that we're leaving, then the least I can do is hold them back while you get out." Bert's words had a certain hint of sadness in them and it made Ryan feel sick. He remembered Bert telling him about his family, who had all been killed because of him. That's how Bert had gotten trapped into the situation he was in. Bert had nowhere to go to when this was over. Ryan reached the metal door and put the key in the lock, opening the door before climbing out.
"You can come live with me." Ryan said quietly. "It's only fair after all you've done for me." Bert climbed out, and sat across from Ryan, his eyes shinning.
"You would do that for me?" Bert asked.
"Of course. Now let's get out of here." Ryan said standing and holding his hand out to Bert who took it gratefully. "Do you have anyway that we can get out of this desert?" Ryan asked as he followed Bert who gave him a wicked grin.
"Hell yeah I do." He said as he led Ryan to a small building that stood limp next to the warehouse. Bert attempted to open the door, and Ryan noticed that it was stuck and laughed a little at Bert.
"Want me to try?" He asked as he looked at Bert trying to open the old door.
"Sure." Bert said with a smile. Ryan kicked it once and the door fell. "Fuck man, why didn't you do that to begin with?" Bert asked as he walked into the small shed like building. Ryan followed to see Bert taking a sheet off of some for of transportation. It was a red ninja motercycle, and Bert was smiling as he rubbed some of the dirt off of it.
"That's yours?" Ryan asked as he walked over to the bike.
"Yeah, sneaked it in here a while ago." Bert said as he grabbed a helmet and put it on, handing one to Ryan. "You scared?" He asked with a smirk as he got on his bike.
"Maybe a little." Ryan said as he got on behind Bert, helmet hiding his messy hair. It was a wonder how Bert manged to put the helmet over his dreadlocks, but Ryan decided there was no real point in bothering to worry about that.
"Then hold on." Bert said with a laugh as he turned on the bike and started to drive quickly. Ryan held onto the seat, not wanting to wrap his arms around Bert awkwardly. After about an hour of driving in the desert, Bert pulled into a gas station. "Where exactly, do you live?" Bert asked as they sat at the abandoned station. Ryan told him his address and Bert started driving again. Not to long after, Bert parked the bike outside of Spencer and Jon's house. It was the only place that Ryan could think of going, other than the apartment him and Brendon used to share, or the small apartment that had been his alone for a while, and he refused to go to either of those places. Ryan took of his helmet and started to walk up to the door before turning around to see Bert watching him from his bike.
"You can come, you know." Ryan said with a smile. Bert smiled back, taking his keys out of the ignition and putting his helmet on the bike next to Ryan's before running up next to him. Ryan rang the doorbell and waited. After about a minute of hearing curses from behind the door, Spencer opened it with a wide grin.
"Ryan!" Spencer screamed as he hugged the smaller boy. "We were all so worried. I didn't think I was ever going to see you again." Ryan hugged Spencer back, he could tell that he was going to cry.
"Don't cry Spence. My friend Bert here helped me get home." Ryan said as he stepped away from Spencer so he could look at Bert. Spencer wiped his eyes and smiled at Bert.
"You're so young." Spencer said with a smile.
"I know." Bert said. Jon walked to the door.
"Ryan? What are you doing still standing outside?" Jon looked at Spencer. "Where are your manners, don't you know you're supposed to let people inside?" Jon asked as he grabbed Spencer by the waist and pulled him away from the door, making everyone around the door laugh lightly. Ryan and Bert walked into the house, and Ryan smiled at the familiarity of it all. He was finally home. "I have to punish Spencer here, the others are in the living room." Jon said as he held on tightly to Spencer, who was laughing lightly.
"The others are here?" Ryan asked.
"Yeah." Jon said laughing a little. Ryan nodded, leading Bert out of the room to let Spencer and Jon to be by themselves. At least Spencer and Jon could remember him, he hoped that everyone else would be the same. Everyone was sitting around the table in the living room, playing some form of cards. Ryan scanned the faces, Pete, Patrick, Dan, Phil, William, Gabe, and Brendon. Ryan smiled and he walked over to them. Pete noticed and quickly got to his feet, a worried expression crossing his face.
"Ryan! I need to talk to you, uh, who's your friend?" Pete asked just noticing the boy standing next to Ryan.
"This is my friend Bert, he helped me get home." Ryan said with a small smile towards Bert. "And I wanna talk to Brendon." Pete shook his head, and upon hearing his name, Brendon looked up.
"Who's he?" Brendon asked.
"In a minute. Bert, why don't you sit down and Patrick will introduce you to everyone. In the mean time, I'm going to talk to Ryan." Pete said rushing Ryan out of the room.
"Brendon doesn't remember me?" Ryan asked once Pete had ushered him to the kitchen. He could feel tears forming in his eyes. This place couldn't be called home without Brendon.
"Look, they got ditched in the middle of the desert, and when Brendon woke up he couldn't remember a damned thing. We think it was head trauma. Spencer fell to pieces, and had to have Jon put him back together. And then they were all injured- Ryan, we really did try to make him remember." Pete said feeling extremely guilty even if it wasn't his fault.
"But...I just got back to him." Ryan said as tears silently started to fall from his eyes. Pete hugged him.
"Why don't you go clean up a little and then you can take him back to the house you two shared, maybe that will bring something back to him." Pete said as he ruffled Ryan's hair slightly.
"Okay." Ryan's voice cracked as he spoke and he walked out of the kitchen and up to go take a shower in Jon and Spencer's bathroom. Pete walked back into the living room, sitting back down. He felt so sad for Ryan, he was too young to have his heart broken again, Pete didn't even notice the fact that Jon and Spencer had taken back their places at the table, and looked up when he heard Jon speak.
"Did you tell him?" Jon asked looking slightly sad.
"Yeah...He didn't...take it very well." Pete said slowly. Jon analyzed every word and movement Pete made while Spencer did the same with Brendon. The only difference is one was looking for any signs of lying, while the other tried to find his lost friend. Brendon shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he felt Spencer's eyes on him, he felt like Spencer was seeing into his soul.
"Not surprised." Jon said with a soft sigh.
"Why don't we order something to eat. It doesn't look like anyone's willing to get up and start cooking." Patrick said as he tried to get everyone to act the way they were supposed to. It wasn't all that odd that they weren't, but it still made Patrick feel uneasy.
"That's a great idea, Dan and I will order pizza." Phil said with a smile as he got up to get a phone. Dan took pizza orders running it back to Phil who was in the kitchen.
Ryan got out of the shower, wiping the condensation off of the mirror so he could look at himself. It was the first time he saw his reflection in what seemed like months, and all he could think was how disgusting he looked. His scars shined red on his pale arms, deep and dark bags surrounded his eyes which held no sign of life. They were just lifeless orbs that only held grief. His hair was long and ragged and he had a bit of a beard growing since he hadn't been able to shave the past few days. And probably the worst part was how his reflection was constantly fading in and out of the mirror. It made him feel like he was constantly in between life and death. It didn't help his growing stomach ache that he was getting from stress and worry.
Ryan started to scratch his face, his nails scrapping the flesh. He felt hideous. He scratched his face harder, one of his nails going threw the skin. He missed Brendon, the real Brendon, not the one that was posing to be him. His other two nails ripped into the flesh, making red marks on his cheeks. Why did everything that could ever go wrong have to happen to him? All he wanted was to be happy again. Where had Brendon gone? Why did he have to leave when Ryan needed him? Ryan's stomach lurched, and he leaned over the toilet, emptying the contents of his stomach as he convulsed. He got up, flushing the toilet before he walked back over to the sink. He turned the water on and cupped his hands, bringing the water to his lips. He felt twice as sick as he had earlier now that he had actually thrown up. He spit the water out of his mouth and sighed. He was more than ready to go home and at least try to get some sleep. Ryan wrapped the towel around his waist, going into Jon and Spencer's room to borrow some clothing.
Spencer was in there, sitting on the bed as he talked on the phone. The moment he saw Ryan walk through the door, he told whoever he was talking to that he had to go and hung up looking at Ryan with a worried expression.
"God, you look awful." Spencer said as he took in Ryan's appearance. His thin chest had black and blue bruises all over it, making the shiny black rosary that hung around his neck blend in with parts of his flesh. His scars were bright red, and the small cuts that hadn't healed had started to bleed again. Spencer could tell that Ryan had a few broken bones, and he knew he wouldn't be able to convince him to go to the hospital to get them fixed.
"Thanks." Ryan said sarcastically as he sat on Spencer's bed next to him.
"I'm going to go get a first aid kit, you get some clothes." Spencer said before walking out of the room and shutting the door. Ryan got up, looking at himself in the full length mirror. Spencer was right, he looked just about as bad as he felt. With a sigh he walked over to Spencer's closet and pulled out the outfit that Jon had put in the closet just in case Ryan ever had to use their clothing. It made Ryan smile a little. Jon did it originally as a joke, and now it ended up coming in handy.
"Hey Spencer, do you know where my- oh...Ryan, you okay?" Ryan turned around to look at Jon. He remembered everything, and all he wanted was everything to go back to the way they were.
"I'm not sure." Ryan said as he felt tears forming in his eyes. Jon walked over to him, wrapping his arms around him lightly, not wanting to hurt the bruises or broken bones that were visible on the smaller boy. Ryan hugged back, leaning into him as he started to cry into his chest.
"Did they...do this to you?" Jon asked as he tried to understand what had happened to his smaller friend. Ryan inhaled deeply, trying to catch his breath to respond, he took in the familiar smell of Jon, the one that had comforted him just about every time Ryan desperately needed it. It helped him calm down long enough to respond.
"Do you mean the broken bones and bruises?" Ryan asked quietly between soft sobs.
"Yeah."
"They hated me, the injected me with something, it made me stronger. But that just gave them more reason to beat the crap out of me. And I didn't want to fight back, because I was afraid they would go after you guys." Ryan said as he looked up at Jon who sighed.
"God kid, to endure that much pain just to keep us safe is insane." Jon said as he looked at the bruises once more.
"Hate to break up this love fest, but we probably should do something about those wounds." Spencer said and the other two looked over at Spencer. Ryan let go of Jon, walking over and sitting on the bed.
"You want me to help?" Jon asked as he looked at a slightly frightened Ryan.
"No, just go downstairs and take care of Brendon, just about everyone has left." Spencer said. Jon nodded and walked out of the room. Spencer pulled out some disinfectant, gently putting it on one of Ryan's cuts. Ryan bit his lip as he felt his skin sting.
"Spence?" He asked quietly as Spencer wiped away the blood on Ryan's body.
"Yeah Ry?" Spencer asked stopping and looking up at Ryan.
"Do you think Brendon will ever remember?" Ryan said in a voice that was barley audible. Spencer looked back down to Ryan's chest, and continued to work on fixing it as he stayed quite. Ryan took the silence coming from Spencer as conformation to his thoughts. Brendon wasn't going to remember, and Ryan was going to have to deal with the love of his life not even knowing him. It made him feel sick again, but he tried to ignore it as Spencer wrapped Ryan's slightly bleeding wrists in gauze.
"How did you get cuts and bruises on your wrist?" Spencer asked after a minute of silence.
"I was handcuffed, remember?" Ryan asked as he stared at the wall behind Spencer.
"I think he'll remember, you just have to give him time." Spencer said as he stood up. Ryan wanted to believe, but he wasn't sure if he could. He felt himself getting sick again and he got up going to get the outfit he had picked out. Spencer sighed a little. "I'll be downstairs, okay?" Ryan nodded as he started to get dressed and Spencer left. Spencer walked downstairs, sitting down at the table with everyone else.
"How is he?" Pete asked as he looked up at Spencer.
"He seems to be a little shaken up, but he'll come around." Spencer said as he leaned his head on Jon's shoulder. "Hey Brendon, do you remember anything?" Brendon shook his head.
"No." He said looking somewhat sad. Ryan walked into the room sitting down next to Patrick silently. When Brendon saw the scars on Ryan's arms it all came back to him. It was that damn suicide attempt that lead to the events that caused Brendon not to remember, and it made him somewhat mad at Ryan. So he decided he was going to keep the fact that he remembered to himself. He was planning on pulling a trick on Ryan to get back at him for the mess he made.
"Great, you're down here." Pete said with a smile.
"We're gonna drive you and Brendon to you're apartment." Patrick said as he stood up. Ryan nodded sullenly as he got up from his chair, following Patrick out the door as Pete and Brendon followed them out. Ryan was silent for the car ride while Pete and Patrick continued to try and help Brendon remember, not knowing that he already remembered everything. Ryan stared at the building, he was afraid to go back to the apartment with Brendon, he knew it would bring back memories that he never wanted to think of again. But if it brought back memories for Ryan, that meant that it might do the same for Brendon. And he was willing to do anything to get his Brendon back.
"Ryan, are you getting out?" Patrick asked as he looked at Ryan who nodded.
"Yeah, sorry." he said in a weak voice as he got out.
"It's okay." Patrick said laughing a little at Ryan as he watched Ryan walk up the steps of the building. Patrick followed Brendon and Ryan, making sure that they both made it home safely. When they made it up to the door Ryan looked at Patrick looking slightly confused. "What's wrong?" Patrick asked as he looked at Ryan with an odd expression on his face.
"I don't have a key." Ryan said as he looked at Patrick, who laughed at him.
"I have one." Patrick said as he handed it to Ryan who took it happily, opening the door. They let Brendon go in first so Patrick could talk to Ryan. "You'll call and tell us if he remembers anything, right?" Patrick asked as he watched Ryan shift from foot to foot uncomfortably.
"Yeah." Ryan said.
"And you'll take care of yourself?" Patrick asked this time in a little bit more of a worried voice.
"Why wouldn't I?" Ryan asked, all though, he knew the answer. He wasn't the best at coping at times like this.
"I think you know the answer. I'm going to go, try not to do anything stupid." Patrick said before leaving. Ryan just stood there for a minute, not wanting to face the new Brendon. He felt himself getting sick again as the thought of Brendon not knowing who he was flooded back to him. He held his stomach and walked into the apartment they had shared for as long as Ryan could remember.
Brendon smiled lightly to himself as he heard Ryan shut the door. He could now put his plan of revenge in motion. All though, when he really thought about it, it wasn't really revenge. It was just something he was dying to do.
Ryan walked into the kitchen, deciding to make some hot tea to try and calm his stomach. He did not want to throw up again, it was probably the thing he hated most in the world. He noticed the pack of cigarettes laying on the counter next to a small box of matches and smiled to himself, picking it up and lighting it. He inhaled deeply, happy to be able to continue his bad habit.
Brendon stood in the doorway, watching Ryan with a scowl. He hated it when Ryan smoked, but if he told Ryan that, then he would know that Brendon remembered. And right now, he was having fun watching the smaller boy turn on the stove, putting a bright red teapot over the burner. He watched silently, waiting for the perfect moment to speak. Ryan put down his cigarette, watching it burn in an ashtray, and Brendon decided it was time to speak.
"You know, Spencer told me about something he thought we should do to help me remember." Brendon said trying to hide his smirk as Ryan looked up at him.
"And what exactly did he suggest?" Ryan asked as he raised an eyebrow at Brendon, who manged to fake a blush.
"He said we should...kiss." He said slowly, not sure whether or not Ryan would buy it. Ryan stood there, staring at Brendon until the water in the kettle started to boil, making a high shrill. Ryan took it off the stove, not interested in tea anymore.
"He did?" Ryan asked slowly, staring at the counter. He didn't want to kiss Brendon right now, it sounded stupid and cliche, but it wasn't even his Brendon. It was an impostor that didn't even know who Ryan was. Just another person in Brendon's perfect body.
"Yeah." Brendon said slowly, holding his breath. He looked down at his feet, deciding that his plan failed. That is, until he felt a hand on his chin, raising his head up to look at Ryan. Brendon wasn't sure if he exactly liked being forced to look in Ryan's beautiful eyes, and he felt himself feeling guilty as he looked at the grief and pain that were hidden deep within the gorgeous deep chocolate orbs.
All the guilt he felt floated away as he felt Ryan's soft full lips press firmly against his own. He felt butterflies in his stomach as he moved his lips expertly against Ryan's, pushing him against the counter gently. Ryan groaned softly, and Brendon licked Ryan's lips, begging for entrance. Ryan opened his mouth, allowing Brendon's tongue to enter his mouth, loving the feeling of it exploring every inch of Ryan's mouth. Ryan smiled to himself, he had finally gotten what he had been waiting for, and he hungrily moved his lips against Brendon's. Ryan tasted like blood cigarettes and a taste that could only be described as Ryan. While Brendon on the other hand tasted like citrus Red Bull and Brendon.
Brendon's hands went to Ryan's hair, tangling in the still slightly damp tufts, as Ryan's hands found their way to Brendon's hips. He let one of his hands go slightly under the fabric of Brendon's trousers, not leaving Brendon's hip. Ryan started to grind against Brendon, who pulled on Ryan's hair rather roughly, making Ryan moan. Brendon felt Ryan's tongue start to explore his mouth, making Brendon moan.
"God Ryro, don't fucking stop." He said as he started to grind against Ryan's body slightly harsher than the way Ryan had to him earlier. Ryan stopped when he heard his old nickname. He was sure that no one had told Brendon about it, and since Spencer was the one who originally came up with it, he knew it wasn't just Brendon being creative. Which meant that he remembered everything, and didn't tell Ryan.
Ryan pushed Brendon away, becoming furious at the younger boy. "How long have you remembered?" He almost screamed as Brendon stumbled back. He looked at the somewhat crazed look that Ryan now had, and it terrified him. He regretted it all, and he knew he should have just told Ryan, instead of playing with him.
"Ryan, I-" Brendon tried to speak, all though he wasn't completely sure about what he wanted to tell the fragile boy.
"Fuck Brendon, you lied to me!" Ryan actually manged to scream that time, something that made both of the boys feel bad. Ryan hated screaming, hell he hated being mad, but it was like another person had taken over him, and all he could do was watch like a frightened animal. Brendon on the other hand, was trying hard not to cry. He knew what he did was wrong, but hearing Ryan yell at him made him feel sick.
"I don't know what I was thinking." Brendon said quietly. Ryan wanted to hug him, and he wanted to smack him.
"You could have just told me." Ryan said exasperated, letting all anger fall from his voice and features. Brendon gave a soft sigh of relief as he stared at Ryan, still slightly shaken up. "When did you get your memory back?" Ryan asked. Brendon moved closer to the smaller boy, taking both of his hands in his own, staring at the bandages on his wrists.
"When I saw your scars, I remembered that I had made half of them, and that you had made the other half." Brendon said as he stared at Ryan's arms, looking over the cuts that had gone back to their normal bright pink. Ryan let out a shaky breath, looking at Brendon as he examined his arms.
"I don't even think you've seen my chest." Ryan mumbled. Brendon looked up, staring into Ryan's pained eyes. Brendon smiled lightly, kissing Ryan gently. He didn't want it to be hungry and full of lust like the last one, all he wanted was to be in Ryan's arms. He reluctantly pulled away, smiling at Ryan's goofy grin.
"You wanna watch a Disney movie?" Brendon asked laughing at Ryan as he shook his head smiling.
"Typical Brendon." He muttered before hugging him. "I missed you Brenny." He said as Brendon hugged back.
"I missed you to Ryro." Ryan allowed himself to be happy, knowing that any moment of any day everything could go up in flames. That any minute people could burst threw the door and kill Brendon before taking Ryan back into captivity. Even with that dread nagging him in the back of his mind, Ryan allowed himself to snuggle up to Brendon as he pressed play.
He was happy right now, in Brendon's welcoming arms, and that was all that mattered.

~~~~~

I know this one reads like the last chapter, but that's simply because it was made to be the last chapter. Until I decided to attempt to continue this story. So we'll see where this story will go.
-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story