Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Story of Complications Part 2

Chapter 12.

by Wicked_Lovely 2 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Published: 2011-02-26 - Updated: 2011-02-27 - 2925 words - Complete

2Exciting
That morning, William called Pete an arranged for them to attempt to find them. Luckily for them, Patrick had implanted a tracking device in both Dan and Phil. William didn't even ask why, he had seen and heard so much random shit, he didn't even think twice about it. Something that he figured most other people would find odd. No one else was awake, so he carefully put Brendon and Spencers heads on the hard ground as he started to go on a hunt for some water.
He was exhausted. He had to stay up all night to watch out for the other boys, even if he desperately wanted to sleep. He hadn't eaten in the past few days, and he hasn't had anything to drink just the same. In fact, he was pretty sure he should have been dead. And he remembered wondering more than once if Ryan had the misfortune of being killed early on. Of course, those thoughts were all washed out when he thought about the fact that it was probably Ryan's doing that they got out in the first place. He had to stay up, and the only thing he did all night was watch the fire slowly die down, it completely went out around sunrise. Which was excellent since the nights were freezing and the days were burning.
William ran a hand threw his hair as he walked around the desert looking for some form of drink. Luckily for him he found a small oasis, and smiled with relief as he walked over to the small patch of water. He splashed some on his face and took some in his hands so he could bring it to his lips. He sighed lightly at the feeling of the cool water running down his throat before he stood and walked back in the direction from where he had came from.
He grabbed Dan and Phil, piling them on his shoulders before he grabbed Spencer and Brendon by their ankles. He slowly started to pull them back to the oasis he had found earlier, deciding that they would like it a hell of a lot better than the middle of the desert. William struggled with carrying the four boys while also trying not to wake them up, but he still did an excellent job and he manged to get them all over to the small pond of water with two trees. He pulled Brendon and Spencer under one of the trees, both two tired with over thinking everything to even flinch. When he pulled Dan and Phil over to the other tree however, they woke up.
"Where are we?" Phil asked as he held his head and leaned against the tree.
"I thought we could use a slight change in scenery." William said with a smile as he sat down next to Phil under the shade of the tree.
"You brought us somewhere with water?" Dan said with a wicked grin.
"It's because I love my boys." William said laughing lightly. Phil threw his arm around Williams shoulder, pulling him close to his chest.
"And we love you just the same." Phil said with his quirky smile.
"Good to know." William said as he closed his eyes with a soft sigh. "I think I'm going to take a nap."
"But we need food." Dan said pathetically.
"Like the two of you can't handle catching some rabbits? I've seen you take down worse." William said.
"Just let him sleep." Phil said as he stood up and walked over to the small pond, taking some water in his hands. Phil splashed his face a few times before taking more water and sipping it happily.
"He's like a fucking superhero." Dan muttered as he sat down next to Phil and took some water in his own hands.
"A good kid, he is." Phil agreed. "Wanna go get some breakfast?"
"No." Dan said simply.
"Get your lazy ass up and come get food with me." Phil said as he smiled at his partner.
"But I don't want to. Have you ever known me to be the kind of person to get up? I get a heart attack reaching for the fucking remote." Phil laughed as he pulled Dan to his feet and started to drag him off to find food. "What exactly are we looking for?" Dan asked as he searched the sun-bleached dirt for some sign of life.
"I'm not sure. Snakes, birds, coyotes, rabbits. You know, animals. Or humans. Humans would be fucking delicious right now." Phil said licking his parched lips.
"You're an animal." Dan muttered.
"And you love me for it." Phil said as he slung his arm around Dans shoulder and leaned on him.
"You do know you're crushing me, and pretty soon I'm going to fall and take you down with me, right?" Dan asked as struggled to stand upright.
"Ohh, look! There's lunch." Phil said happily as he pointed to a pack of coyotes that were watching the two of them with hungry eyes.
"They look just about as starved as us." Dan said as he stared one of the dogs down.
"I don't care, I'm STARVED." Phil said and without another word, he dove at the dogs, grabbing the nearest one and snapping it's neck. The dogs defended themselves, throwing everything they could at their attackers. Dan helped Phil fight them off, killing a few in the process. One of them took a nice chunk out of Dan's arm before Phil could mange to kill it. After killing about five of the coyotes, the others went running, and Phil smiled at Dan. "It's been a while since we got to do something that adrenaline pumping." He said with enthusiasm that Dan's pessimistic mind couldn't comprehend.
"I guess." Dan muttered as he grabbed one of the dogs and started to carry him back to the oasis.
"Oh shit, you're bleeding." Phil said as he realized that one of Dan's arms fell limply next to his body.
"I know, they were trying to get a bite out of your neck. I simply put my arm in front of them. Now grab you're freaking meal so we can go, I'm parched." Dan said with a soft smile.
"They could have killed me." Phil said as he ran to catch up with Dan, dragging one of the cadavers with him. "I could have died."
"But you didn't." Dan said laughing at Phil's amazement.
"They bit you're arm Dan. Do you even know how bad it looks?" Phil said as he worriedly looked at the still bleeding arm.
"I don't know, nor do I want to." Dan looked over at Phils face, noticing that it had more worry on it than Dan would have ever liked his angles face to have at one time. "It'll heal, don't worry." He said with a smile.
"I can't help but feel slightly guilty about it..." Phil trailed off, getting lost in his thoughts as they walked back up to the oasis.
"We should make a fire, there's no way I'm eating raw meat."
"So picky." Phil said with a large grin as he dropped the cadaver on the ground, Dan doing the same.
"Shut up." Dan said before he smashed his lips against Phils, receiving a soft moan from the latter.
Phils arms snaked around Dan's waist as Dan put his around Phils waist. Dan moved their body's over to a tree, pressing Phil against it lightly as he moved his lips hungrily against Phils. Phil licked Dan's bottom lip, and Dan knowingly opened his mouth, allowing Phil to slip his tongue in. Dan's hands snaked underneath the fabric of Phils tattered t-shirt, allowing themselves to roam the surface of Phils chest as his tongue battled with Phils. Phil tangled his fingers in Dan's hair, tugging slightly at the tangled tufts. "Mmm, fuck Phil." Dan moaned into the kiss. Phil started to grind his hips against Dan's, moaning slightly as he did so.
"God, when was the last time we fucked?" Phil muttered as Dan's lips attached themselves to Phils neck.
"I think about a month." Dan muttered against Phils skin, sending shivers up his spine. Dan hit Phils sweet spot, and Phil let out a breathless moan as Dan started to suck and bite the spot. Phil bucked his hips against Dan's, begging for more friction. The touch sent shivers down Dan's spine and he let a soft moan slip past his lips. "Fuck Phil, do that again." Dan breathed.
Brendon coughed, trying to look anywhere but the two boys that stood across from him. They both looked over at Brendon, immediately pulling apart as they did so. "Having fun?" Brendon asked.
"Right, uh...Dan, you were going to go get firewood?" Phil said, blushing a bright red as he looked down at his feet. Dan smiled lightly at his partners embarrassment, laughing lightly.
"Right. Brendon, you wanna come with me?" Dan asked as he looked over at Brendon.
"Sure." Brendon said as he stood to his feet, brushing off his dusty pants. Phils hands went back to Dans hair, pulling his head closer to his own.
"We'll continue this later." Phil whispered in Dans ear with a smirk before kissing his cheek.
"You know how much I'd like that." Dan said giving the latter a wink before walking off with Brendon. Phil allowed himself to smile as he sunk down against the tree, wanting to be at home with Dan so they could be alone. "So Brendon, do you remember anything?" Dan asked as they gathered wood.
"I had a dream with this guy, I don't think I've ever seen him before, and the picture seemed to be slightly blurred." Brendon said as he looked down. "I'm sorry for interrupting you two earlier."
"Don't worry about it, if you hadn't stopped us, it would have gotten out of hand. So what dose said boy look like?" Brendon closed his eyes as he tried to remember and make the blurry picture in his mind clear.
"He had brown hair -that looked soft, and silky- and full pink lips. He was thin, but not in a sick way, in a gorgeous way. I can't remember anything else...Why can't I remember anything?" Brendon said a his eyes started to tear up.
"I'm not sure. I think you might have hit your head and got a concussion or something. But it's hard to say." Dan said as he dropped the wood he was carrying to hug Brendon. "We'll figure it out, okay?" Brendon started to cry.
"I just want to remember." He said as he rested his head on Dan's collar bone, tears soaking the fabric of his shirt.
"I know." Dan said as he rubbed Brendon's back, trying his best to comfort him. When Brendon's cries turned to muffled sobs, Dan spoke. "I think it's time we go back, okay?" He asked and Brendon nodded letting Dan go. Dan bent down, picking up the wood before he took Brendon's hand and started to walk back.
Everyone was awake when Dan brought the sobbing Brendon back to their small patch of desert. Spencer was leaning against one of the two trees by himself, staring off at the endless desert with dead fish eyes. William and Phil were sitting against the other small tree, talking quietly to each other. "Brendon, why don't you go and tell Spencer about the dream you had last night. Maybe he'll be able to help you with it." Dan said as they neared the group. William shook his head.
"Spencer's being utterly unresponsive to everything. I think we're going to have to make some food to wake him up." William said and Dan nodded.
"He's still not doing well from last night?" Dan asked slightly concerned.
"Nope." William said as he took the fire wood and started to make a small fire as far away from the trees as possible while still being somewhat nearby. Dan sat down next to Phil as Brendon went over to the small pond for some water. Phils head gently rested on Dans shoulder as he lazily spoke.
"I'm ready to be rescued." Phil said slowly. "I don't know what will happen if I stay out here for to much longer."
"Help's already on it's way." William chimed in as he started to skin the meat that Dan and Phil had caught. "You should really check out you're arm." He added as a quick afterthought. Dan looked down at his injured arm that still hadn't been treated.
"Ugh, it's disgusting." He said as he looked at the slight hole in the side of his arm. Phil took the arm in his hands and gently licked the wound, trying to use his saliva to heal it. Dan flinched slightly at the touch, but soon started to feel the wound healing, and attempted to relax through the pain.
"Lunch~" William chimed happily as he handed Dan and Phil both sticks that had cooked meat on it. They both smiled up at him and Spencer looked up, the first time he made any sign of acknowledgment of the people around him.
"Food?" He asked quietly as William walked over to him.
"Yes, food. Feeling better?" William asked as he handed some to Spencer, who took it gratefully.
"I'm not sure how I feel right now." Spencer said in a weak voice as he examined the food. William handed some food to Brendon and the two of them sat down on both sides of Spencer.
"You do know we're getting out of this, right?" William asked, taking a bite out of his food.
"And just when do you think we'll be rescued?" Brendon asked.
"I don't know, couldn't be more than an hour now." William said with a shrug. Brendon nodded and they ate in silence for a few minutes before Brendon spoke.
"Spencer?" Brendon asked quietly.
"Yeah?" Spencer said just as quietly.
"I had a dream last night...There was this man in it, he had brown hair that looked soft and silky, and full pink lips. He was slender and his face was feminine. Do you know who it was?" Brendon asked as he looked at the sad face of Spencer.
"It's Ryan." Spencer said as he put his head in his hands and the tears started again. "God, I'm never going to see that kid again." Spencer cried. As if on que, a van pulled up to the group before stopping. Pete climbed out of the passenger seat, smiling at the group.
"YOU'RE RIDE IS HERE FUCKERS!" He said happily. Everyone smiled at him, relieved that they had finally been saved. Jon walked out of the van, and immediately after seeing Spencer in the fetal position on the ground crying he ran over to him.
"Spence, you okay?" Jon asked sounding more than just worried. Spencer flung his arms around Jon, using him as a teddy bear as he cried into his chest.
"Guess who." Gabe said covering Williams eyes with his hands.
"Hmmm, let me guess....Patrick?" William said laughing. Gabe slapped him on the back of his head while keeping one of his hands over Williams eyes.
"Wrong."
"Awh, is it my darling Gabe?" William asked before turning around and giving Gabe a sloppy kiss on the cheek. "I've been waiting for you."
"I know, let's go to the van, yeah?" Gabe asked pulling William to the van.
"Where's Ryan?" Jon asked Brendon who gave him a puzzled look.
"Who are you?" Brendon asked. Jon looked at him, utterly dumbfounded.
"He can't remember a damned thing. And Ryan's fucking gone." Spencer said with with a shaky breath against Jon's chest as Jon held him protectively.
"It's okay. I'm sure Brendon will remember eventually, and Ryan will find a way. He always dose." Jon said as he rubbed Spencer's shaking back.
"As much as I'd hate to break up this hug fest, we should probably get going." Pete said as he walked over to the van and got back in next to Patrick. Jon looked around and noticed that they were the only two still outside of the van.
"Come on." Jon said as he picked Spencer up and carried him to the van. Spencer didn't stop shaking, even when the tears stopped flowing from his eyes. Jon sat down in the back of the van with Dan Phil Gabe William and Brendon, and allowed Spencer to sit on his lap clinging to him. Jon wondered how things could go so wrong in such a short amount of time. It just wasn't normal to have just about everything go wrong within the period of two and a half weeks.
Dan was sitting on Phils lap, Phil was trailing kisses down his neck while Dan giggled happily. William was resting his head on Gabe shoulder as Gabe kissed William's hair softly, whispering sweet nothing's in his ear. Brendon was sitting in the fetal position, trying to remember who Ryan was, to remember who he was. But he couldn't remember anything, and the sound of Spencer's muffled sobs, Gabe's whispers, and Dan's giggling combined with Pete's laughter wasn't making it easier for him. His mind was basically blank, the only thing that could come to him was the blurred picture of the feminine boy. The boy they called Ryan.


~~~~~

I think that the next chapter will be the last one. And if it is, it probably won't end exactly the way it should. But still, it's almost finished.
-xoxo Pansy.
Sign up to rate and review this story