Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Loved

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna has another sexual experience...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-04 - Updated: 2011-03-04 - 2272 words

?Blocked

Exhausted for several reasons, I laid down on the couch on my back where Beckett had put me. I closed my eyes and waited for him to touch me. Nothing happened. I blinked and slowly opened my blue-green eyes. Beautiful blues eyes stared into mine. They weren't cold and icy anymore. They were warm and caring. I didn't think I had ever seen that in someone's eyes before.

"Do you want this?" Beckett's voice came as a whisper. "Do you want me?" He leaned down and brushed the side of his index finger across my jawbone. It was just a small gesture, and yet, it turned me on completely. I looked up earnestly at him and nodded. In a whisper, I replied, "Yes, Sir Beckett, I do want you..."

A smile played around Beckett's lips. His finger strayed from my jaw to my lips. He stroked the tip of his finger over my lower lip. I stopped breathing as he did so. I had never been touched so softly and gently before. Beckett stroked my lips and whispered, "I have one condition for you. Would you like to hear it?"

Condition? Oh god, this didn't sound good. I thought this was suppose to be true love, not love with strings attached. My eyes grew sad and I nodded slightly. Beckett removed his hands from my lips and moved them down to my neck. He ran his hand down the side of my throat gently and murmured, "No more 'Sir Beckett'. I'm just Cutler to you now. Are you okay with this?"

I sighed with relief. I had thought Beckett - or should I say Cutler? - was going to make up a long list of things I had to do if I wanted his love. Apparently not. Cutler leaned over me from where he was kneeling by the couch on the floor. He leaned down and brought his lips to mine ever so softly and gently. It was like the touch of the wings of a butterfly. It was sweet and beautiful.

I closed my eyes again and leaned up to touch my lips against his when he parted from me. Cutler smiled under my lips. The hand that had been running down my neck went down a little further. I felt him press against the neckline of my dress. His fingers played with the edge of it and slipped underneath the ordinary fabric.

This time, my body started tingling with want right away. I looked up at Cutler helpless and leaned up to wrap my arms around his neck. I fastened them there and pulled his head down to mine. I brushed my lips against his gently and stroked his cheeks gently. His face was so perfect with those blue eyes, full lips, and flawless skin. The man himself was flawless really.

Cutler ran his hands down my front and down to my chest until he reached my breasts. He laid his hands over them and gave me a small smile. I could feel my nipples straining against my shirt in an attempt to have his touch on my tender, bare skin. I kissed Cutler and pleaded in a small, begging voice, "Please, Cutler? Please..."

Cutler moved down and knelt by the opposite end of the couch. He pulled my skirt up to my thighs and stroked the skin there. His loving touch felt so good, I could barely stand it. I wanted to touch him too. Most of all, I wanted him inside of me and all around me. My legs started trembling as he held my thigh in one hand and rubbed it with the other.

Very gently, Cutler pushed my skirt up all the way to my waist. His hands traveled up my thighs but stopped when they reached my pubic parts. Cutler stood up and lifted me up a few inches from the touch to undo the ties and corset of my dress. He pulled the dress over my head in a swift motion and then pulled the corset away. My breasts swung free and all that was left was the little piece of lace guarding my pubic parts. My body automatically stiffened and I gazed up at Cutler nervously.

Cutler lowered his head to my breasts. He caressed one gently before licking around the two small bulges on my chest. My back arched and I gave a little cry. Cutler continued to tease me with my tongue before moving to my right nipple. He rested the tip of his tongue on it, placing his hands on my breast in the meantime.

I whimpered as he teased me, leaned down to wrap my hands in his hair. His wig fell off, revealing brown hair. Cutler didn't seem to mind, so I tossed the wig aside for now and ran a finger through the brown strands. My nipple hardened instantly as his saliva dripped over it. A little cry came from my mouth as I felt more desire for him.

Finally deciding that he had teased me enough, Cutler leaned down all the way and wrapped his lips around my nipple. He sucked down hard on it before using his tongue to swirl it around. This time, I whimpered loudly and dug my fingers into his hair. The sensation was really just too good to be true. Cutler gave my left nipple the same treatment, leaving me dripping with desire.

My legs started shaking and I felt like screaming for him. Cutler looked at my face and smiled when he say my expression. Apparently, this was the reaction that he had wanted. Very gently, Cutler slid the piece of lace away from between my legs, leaving me lying naked and helpless under him like an innocent animal waiting to be slaughter. Well, kind of. Cutler wasn't going to slaughter me. At least, I didn't think he was going to...right?

Cutler looked over my naked body before unbuttoning his coat and shirt. He discarded them on the floor and unbuckled his pants before getting on top of me on the sofa. He put one leg on either side of my body and leaned down to trail a stream of kisses from my throat all the way to the strip of pubic hair between my legs. It made me shiver and convulse.

"Cutler..." I groaned, unable to help myself. "Cutler...please!" Cutler slid up my body and pressed kisses to my shoulder. He leaned up and whispered in my ear, "What was that?" I couldn't really answer because I was too busy shaking with want and desire. Cutler, thankfully, didn't make me wait. He kissed the hollow of my throat and then moved down my body.

Very gently, he lifted one of my legs to get to the little slit in between them. He took his index finger and rubbed very gently around my entrance. I cried out again, dripping onto his finger. Cutler pushed my warm, wet folds apart and began stroking my sensitive place. I had to bite down on my lip to keep from screaming. It felt so good and yet made me ache for him so bad.

Cutler finally decided to end my torment. He slithered back up my body and put his hands on my shoulders. He positioned himself over me and slowly pushed himself into my warm chambers. I looked up and noticed Cutler's eyes were looking right into mine, checking to see if I was doing okay. To answer his unsaid question, I leaned up and kissed his lips.

Seeing I was fine, Cutler smiled under my kiss and started thrusting gently inside me. My legs naturally curled up around his waist, pushing our bodies closer together. I couldn't keep still while Cutler thrust deeply into me. I let my hands stray over his bare skin, enjoying the feel of how smooth it was. My lips moved from his shoulder up to my neck.

Cutler joined our bodies together in a rhythm as old as time and picked up the pace slightly. He closed his eyes and let his hands travel down from my shoulders to my collarbone and then to my breasts. A throaty moan ripped from my throat as he began to massage my breasts around in circles. My body easily followed his, joining in the dance. My hips rose to meet each thrust. Everything inside me started tightening and tensing. I felt like I was going to explode from too much tension.

I think Cutler was feeling the same way. His thumbs pressed down on my little nipples and he continued aiming farther and farther back into my warm chambers. Suddenly, I couldn't bear it anymore. My whole body was shaking and trembling as Cutler pounded harder and faster. I wrapped my arms and held on tightly as I moaned loudly, "Cutler!"

I could feel myself rising in a wave of ecstasy. It felt wonderful; so much different than before. Why? Because this time, it had been done with love. I rode out the wave and came back to earth panting and sweaty. I laid still under Cutler, waiting for him to meet his peak as well. He was breathing hard and sweat poured down his forehead.

Abruptly, he went rigid and moaned loudly. He tilted his head back and sighed as he released. I felt a wave of warmth within me. Cutler gently rode me out and pulled out of me. Instead of getting dressed and leaving me stunned like last time, he stayed on top of me. He brushed my hair out of my face and murmured, "You're beautiful, you know that?"

"Me?" I squeaked, thinking he had gone crazy or something. "Come on, Cutler, I'm not pretty. My body is kind of a mess." I tensed and frowned as I thought about how ugly my body was compared to some other older women. Cutler didn't seem to mind though. He raised an eyebrow and motioned to me lying under him, "You think this is a mess?"

I shrugged and nodded. Cutler leaned down and laid his head between my breasts. He kissed the pale skin in between them and murmured, "Mm, well, I love a mess then." He wrapped his arms around me and then rolled onto my right side on the touch. I turned so we were facing each other and so I could look into those beautiful cerulean eyes.

"I love you," I murmured, snuggling closer to him and pressing our naked bodies together. Cutler's full lips lifted in a smile and he pulled me to him, wrapping his arms around my body. He pressed my head to his chest and replied, "Do you really? These kinds of things must not be said lightly. But I must say that you are certainly a girl in need of love and I'll do anything to be that one to love you. There's more to you than there appears to be. There's so much inside you, and I want to learn all about it."

We laid together on the couch for a while. Cutler rubbed my lower back gently, touching my body lovingly. I had never felt so good in my life before. Something kept telling me this was a dream that I was going to wake up from at any moment. I didn't think I wanted to face reality after such a wonderful dream. I decided that I would rather just go back to sleep.

"You can sleep if you want," Cutler told me. "I don't have an appointment until this afternoon. I'll wake you up before then. In the meantime, just relax." The words were barely out of his mouth before my body slackened from exhaustion. I yawned widely and nodded. Within moments, I had fallen asleep lying against a man I truly love.

~ ~ ~ ~

"Jenna? Jenna, wake up," a voice murmured softly in my ear. Tired beyond the point of exhaustion, I moaned and didn't open my eyes. I was quite comfortable where I was at the moment. I was lying on something soft and warm. Someone's fingertips were gently stroking my cheek and I felt warm breath in my ear. I had no intention of waking up anytime soon.

A gentle hand shook me softly, "Jenna, I'm serious. My assistant, Mr. Mercer, is going to be here in ten minutes. So unless you want him to see you naked, I recommend getting dressed." My eyes flipped open and I found Cutler trying not to smirk. So what I had been dreaming about had been a reality. Cutler really had made love to me and treated me like an equal.

Blinking myself awake, I got off of the sofa and stretched my sore limbs. I could feel Cutler's gaze on my body and I blushed slightly. He handed me my clothes. I dressed quickly, my fingers fumbling as I slipped the dress over my body. Cutler moved to my back and tied it up for me, planting kisses along the back of my neck as he did so.

I turned to leave, but he caught my shoulders and brought me to a stop. I peered up at him nervously, wondering what else he wanted. He ran his hands down my sides and to my waist before placing them on my shoulders. He looked deeply into my eyes and whispered, "Remember something: you're always welcome here. I don't know what you're going through, but I know enough to know that some things are wrong. I'll be here to love you when you need it. Come to me when your hope is gone. I'll always be here."
Sign up to rate and review this story