Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Hot & Cold

Chloe's Chapter

by MCR_Vampire_321 2 reviews

Chloe wrote this chapter :3

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 1406 words - Complete

1Funny
[A/N] - I thought I'd make a change by asking Chloe to write a chapter. I considered asking Lucy... But she'd have wrote something terrible and I'd have had to try and repair everything :3

Lucy’s POV.

I’d expected the walk to Gerard’s house to be peacefully calm and rather long, however, it was anything but. The traffic roared loudly, disconnecting me from the thoughts I’d been trying to order in my mind. People littering the side walk made it difficult to hang my weary head low, and soon enough, Gerard’s house was sat in front of me, waiting for my entrance.
Knocking lamely at the front door, a rather disturbed looking Mikey revealed himself, frightened expression painted to his pale face.
“Hey Lucy, come in,” he fussed, seemingly surprised at my appearance at their home. He directed me to the living room where Hollie was sat patiently, looking snug as Mikey fell back next to her. I refused to glance into the other direction, where I could feel Gerard’s eyes travelling my body. There was a cheesy horror movie on TV, everyone interested in the gruesome show. It became apparent to me that the only seat available was one next to Gerard. I immediately cringed and lowered myself into the large cushion: then I remembered Hollie’s advice.
Come over to G + M’s house. To show G that you don’t care – H x x
I loosened myself slightly and leaned back, catching Hollie smiling lightly to me. Returning the smile, I reset my eyes against the television screen, scowling as a zombie’s torso was torn open and putrid guts began spilling over the man with the axe.
The movie soon ended with me and Gerard never once meeting eyes. Hollie stood abruptly, catching my attention.
“I’m going to, er, use the bathroom,” she grinned sweetly, clambering her way to the door. Mikey scoffed awkwardly and admitted him too, needed a trip to the bathroom. Rolling my eyes, I made a mental note to slap Hollie when we arrived home.
The awkward tension was unbearable. The only noise was the soft humming of the television in the background; I could feel the prickles of tears returning to my eyes, menacing me with great annoyance. Gerard coughed softly, attempting to claw at my averted attention. Once I hadn’t turned to glare at him, he rested his warm palm upon my lengthy fingers. My jaw tightened considerably, and I snapped my head round, snatching my hand from beneath his grip.
“What?” I spat angrily. His large eyes glistened with sorrow, sorrow I tried my best to ignore.
“Lucy, I’m so sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to hurt you, or make you upset. Hollie said you were really upset this morning; I didn’t want to do that! I just wanted you to be with someone you deserved...” he admitted, glancing down at the patterned sofa.
“Ugh, Gerard, stop messing with me!”
“Me mess with you!?” he cried loudly, seemingly outraged.
“Yes! I pour out my heart, telling you I love you, and you just throw the fact you have a girlfriend in my face! That isn’t wanting me to get the right guy, Gerard, that’s taking the right guy away from me…” I sighed, the ending of the sentence coming out as an almost inaudible whisper. Gerard just stared sadly at me, before smiling brightly.
“Why are you smiling?” I sighed heavily. Without using his voice, Gerard’s reply came as a large shock that stole my breath away.
His soft lips crashed down against mine, agape as if welcoming him. His fingers found their way through my hair, massaging my head slowly. I rested my hand against his thigh in a delicate fashion. My mind screamed at me to stop, but I couldn’t, I was going to enjoy this all I could.

Hollie’s POV.

“What do you mean it won’t open!?” I hissed at Mikey, who’d been trying to open the bathroom door for the best part of ten minutes.
“It sometimes gets stuck! I forgot! We’ll have to call Gerard to come break it open for us,” Mikey sighed, admitting defeat. He screamed Gerard’s name, whilst I bellowed Lucy’s, both failing to hear us. They didn’t even answer the phone, what the hell where they doing down there!?
“Is your front door open?” I asked Mikey, fiddling with my phone.
“Yeah, why?” his tone was slightly panicked, wondering what plan was cooking in my mind.
“I’ll call Chloe to come and unlock the door,” I bargained.
“But, she’s out with Frank, they could be anywhere!” Mikey yelled, I shot him a death glare which soon made him hush. I dialled Chloe’s phone and prayed for an answer.
“Hello?” came Chloe’s voice, sounding as though she’d been laughing.
“Hey, I need you to do me the biggest favour in the world.”
“What?” she sounded bored of our conversation already.
“Erm, I need you to come to Mikey and Gerard’s house... me and Mikey are stuck in the toilet and can’t get out!” It was silent for several moments before Chloe and Frank burst out in joyous laughter. I growled lowly through the phone.
“Chloe! Frank! Get your asses down here and open this door!”
“Alright, alright! Calm down. We’re not too far away, we won’t be long,” Chloe giggled, hanging up the phone before I could get another word in. Mikey was sat in the bath tub, smiling sweetly up at me.
“What?” I grinned childishly.
“Care to join me?” so I did, we lay there together, awaiting the arrival of my lazy sister.
Oh the romantic scene; locked in a bathroom by a faulty door, lying in the bathtub with Mikey and the constant stench of somebody’s number two. Brilliant.

Chloe’s POV.

Frank pushed open the door carefully, Gerard and Mikey’s house coming into view. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers like vine branches. I smiled brightly before we stepped into the silence, taking several steps forward, we heard a slightly shuffle from the living room. Frank froze before the door and glanced nervously at me.
“Oh, you wimp!” I laughed, kicking open the closed door, our eyes growing large. Gerard’s fingers were tangled in Lucy’s hair and Lucy’s hands were glued to his thigh and face, their lips getting excited and moving rather harshly. Frank bit his free hand in order to stifle a loud laugh, I however, found it troublesome to do so. Chuckling into the living room, Gerard ripped his lips free of Lucy’s causing her to shoot a fearful expression in our direction. Gerard attempted to move, hands being immobilized by Lucy’s hair.
“Ow! Gerard, be careful, you’re hurting me!” she spat, slowly releasing Gerard’s fingers.
“Wow,” Frank cackled.
“Shut up,” Gerard barked. I watched as Lucy’s eyes filled to the brim with tears, she shot out of her seat and bolted for the front door. I sighed heavily, freeing my hand of Frank’s, and raced after her.
“Lucy!” I called, she stopped finally at the end of the path.
“What!?”
“What was that about? We didn’t say anything,” she turned around, looking furious.
“You always burst in and ruin everything! Me and Gerard were getting on fine! Then you and that bloody boyfriend of yours coming crashing in, and now me and Gerard will never speak again!” Lucy screamed, I raised my eyebrow and rolled my eyes in response.
“You were moaning this morning because he’d hurt you, and yet you still run to him when he tries to meet you? You’re being a stupid child, Lucy. This is your fault, not mine!” she turned on her heel, and paced away down the street. My mind yelled at me to follow her, but I didn’t have the energy to argue with her.
Returning into the warmth of the house, Hollie, Mikey, Frank and Gerard were sat together in the living room. Frank smiled at me before getting up and swallowing me in a hug. There was one question playing on my mind that I just had to get out.
“Mikey?”
“Yeah?”
“How the hell did you get locked in the bathroom?”
Sign up to rate and review this story