Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

It looks like you got your wish, Gee

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

Stress filled silences and a bone-fire at a wedding? Wow

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-05 - 1077 words - Complete

0Unrated
Gerard's Point of view


Well, I thought to myself, that was a very interesting wedding. I doubt anybody will forget it, at least.

The four of us had piled up the bodies on the altar and set it on fire. Most of the trees in the clearing caught and the whole thing looked like an ancient pyre. All our guests were standing about ten feet away from it, including our parents.

Some of them stepped close to the edges, holding their hands over the fire to warm them. Most just huddled and held each other.

The sun had gone down about an hour ago and the cold winter night had taken over. Frankie's lip had stopped bleeding and I looked at it closely. Emily came to watch me put some neo on it and Mikey came behind her, putting his arms around her waist.

After the lip all around his cut was shinny with neo, I sighed and threw the q-tip I'd used into the fire. Our moms came up and sat on the ground with us.

They curled themselves into us and shivered. We put our arms around both of them and hugged ourselves together. My mom looked at me with worried eyes.

“How long?” she whispered. I knew what she meant. I looked her in the eye and told her the truth.

“Since before school was over last year. All those days Frankie and Emily spent the night and you were gone, they were teaching us.” I looked at Frankie, who continued the story.

“We've been working for months now. This is the first time that Mikey and Gee've actually killed anybody in a fight.” Mom sighed in my lap.

“This is the first time you've killed?” she looked at me. I opened my mouth and shut it again.

I shot a glance at Mikey, who was behind us. “No, mom, this is my first time killing. It's Gee's second.” he said coolly. Mom flinched in my lap and looked me in the eyes. I nodded and tears formed in her eyes.

She threw her arms around me and cried into my chest. Her tears froze on the fabric and made it stick to my skin. I patted and rubbed her back and Frankie's mom looked at him.

“So you've killed before.” she said. It wasn't a question or an accusation. Just a statement of a fact. Frankie nodded and tears started to make her eyes gleam. He wiped his thumb under her eyes and held her tighter.

Emily gasped behind us and we all looked at her. She was staring at the sky and pointing. “Look!” she said, her voice breathless and awed.

We followed her finger and saw little specks of white against the black background of the clouds. I gasped and so did the rest of our group.

It was snowing. The flakes were swirling around and around in the sky and landing on the ground all around us. About ten feet away from the heat of the fire they made a ring of white.

I looked at Frankie, who was staring at me. Our eyes locked and he leaned forward and kissed me. “You made it snow for me.” I whispered against his lips.

He pulled away and put his head on my shoulder. “I didn't. God did it for me.” he said simply and all our friends started to leave.

“Please don't tell anybody about this!” Emily shouted after their retreating backs. They all stopped, turned around and nodded.

The only person I was really worried about out of the group was Samantha. I looked at her now and her deep red hair was blowing around her shoulders and down her sides. It was specked with white snow and it shimmered in the light from the fire.

Her dress was all rumpled around the bottom and she looked like a hell angel come to earth, dressed in red, surrounded by red and lit with a red light. She met my eyes and nodded. As she turned to leave, I called after her, making Frankie jump.

“Sam, I'm sorry I couldn't tell you.” she froze mid-step and looked back at me. She smiled and I read her words on her lips.

I'm sorry too, Gee. What did that mean? I never got the chance to ask her. She walked away into the snowy night.

I looked back at Frankie then to our family. They were all looking at Sam's retreating figure in shock.

“Well,” I said to break the silence that had formed “I want to go. Any other takers?” I asked. It worked. The others gave strained laughs and we all moved as a unit to our cars. Frankie and I took one and our moms, Mikey and Ems took the other.

“See you guys in about two weeks.” Frankie said out the window. We waved and hugged goodbye and Frankie and I drove off.

I pressed into his side and he put an arm around me. “Well, that was a strange wedding now wasn't it?” I said just to say it. He laughed and kept driving, one handed.

We didn't drive to long. He pulled into a beautiful hotel parking lot and we got out and headed to our room.

When we opened the door, all of our things were there and I looked at him in shock. Then I laughed.

“Emily.” we said together. So she had had somebody bring our stuff here. There was a note on one of my bags and I picked it up.

It had our names written on it fancily. I opened it and held it for Frankie to read with me.

Have a nice time and don't get to crazy. And if you do, we don't want to know about it. Hugs and kisses, love Emily, Mom, Mom and Mikey.

They had each signed their names and put little smiley faces or hearts. I sighed and pulled Frankie to the bed.

He held me in his arms and we fell asleep quickly. Even though it was our wedding day, we really weren't up to doing anything.

We were both just tired and it was nice to hold him and be held back as I drifted to sleep in his warm, strong arms.


















No part for Frankie today mostly because I'm sick and I have no idea what he would say at this moment. R+R PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not the last chapter yet sooooooo..............................................
Sign up to rate and review this story