Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Summer's End

Here in your arms

by lalatherapist16 0 reviews

...........Maybe you should just read it. Warning: not for kids!!!!!!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Horror,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 813 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's Point of view



In my dream, everybody at the wedding had died. There was dead bodies and decapitated heads scattered everywhere. Gee and I were with our family up on the altar and we were being burnt. I held Gee tightly in my arms as we were set on fire.

I woke up in a big, puffy hotel bed. Gee was in my arms, looking at me with worried eyes. Pulling him closer, I buried my face in his shoulder and he held me while I cried.

After about an hour of him rocking me and rubbing small circles in my back, I was able to relax. The tears slowed and then stopped.

My mouth hurt. I touched the spot where the pain radiated out from and saw blood on my finger. Oh great. The tear in my lip had opened again.

Gee took my face in his hands and looked at me. His face was a mask of worry and his eyes were clear. “Frankie, are you okay?” he asked, his voice pitched low.

I nodded, my face still trapped in his hands. His eyes narrowed and bore into mine. “Frankie, you know you're a bad liar. What's wrong?” he put one hand on my shoulder and let the other one slip to my neck. I could feel his pulse through his hands,

Then everything was gone. I was lost in his eyes and totally helpless in his hands. My mouth opened and I blurted out the truth.

“Gee, my dream. Not a dream a nightmare. It was so bad. Everybody was dead and we were getting killed and I-I....” I broke off, sobbing again. I threw my arms around his neck and crushed myself to his chest.

“Frankie, it was just a dream. It's okay. It wasn't real. It's okay, it's okay.” he held me tightly. “Gee,” I said once and pulled back.

Then my lips were moving against his and we fell back on the pillows. Lights exploded behind my eyes and I felt Gee pulling my shirt over my head.

I laughed and he pressed his self against me again. He had taken his own shirt off and I felt his hands running up and down my bare back.

He kissed down my jaw line and whispered in my ear. “God I love you Frankie. My perfect husband” he laughed quietly, his breath tickling along my skin “I'm so happy I can finally call you that.” he kissed my neck and brought his lips back to mine.

Somehow, he'd gotten our pants off without my noticing and the blankets brushed my bare legs. He rolled over, pulling me on top of him.

Wow. I'm never on top. I thought to myself. He seemed to read my eyes and he started laughing under me.

“Your so cute, love,” he murmured, squeezing my butt. I felt my face go red and he chuckled again.

I pressed my mouth to his neck and bit down, making him moan. When I pulled back, his face was so stunned that I had to laugh. He blinked once and pulled my mouth to his.

He kissed down to my neck again. This time, he bit me and I liked how warm his mouth was on my skin.

“Will you stop teasing me now?” he asked against my skin. I laughed quietly and he shivered under me. “I don't know. I like biting you. “ I said, putting my mouth back to his neck.

He moaned and squirmed in my arms. His fingers tangled in my hair and his breathing was very fast now.

“Please!” he begged, gasping as I sucked on his skin again. I smiled against his skin. “Anything for you, Gee.” I purred.

I moved against him, making him moan loudly. “You okay?” I asked, looking at him. His face was pained and had a little sheen of sweat all over it. He nodded and kissed me.

The rest is just a blur of our bodies tangling and kisses and orgasms that would rock me to my core. Somewhere in all this, I think I'd said to him that I really never wanted this to end. I can't remember if he'd laughed or moaned.

The rest of the day was spent like that. We only stopped every few hours when we got sore enough to not want to move. So we held each other and talked. Just talked. About complete randomness and about very serious subjects that all turned into nothing once we were able to move again.


















Lawl its about time huh? And I never said this story was a good thing for minors to read :P R+R PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh P.S.

This is the last chapter!!! Of this one at least. Lol watch out for the next one. And idk what it's gonna be called.........yet.

Hugs and muffins

Lalatherapist16
Sign up to rate and review this story