Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Corrupt Fruit

Club Orange

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Hisoka goes to the love retreat went Tsuzuki and Anna on their date. More Hisoka angst for all to enjoy.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Hisoka,Tsuzuki - Published: 2011-03-05 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 789 words - Complete

0Unrated


Chapter Forty-One: Club Orange:

Saturday, it looked like it would rain. Hisoka was in a black, icy pit that kept crushing him down. Everything sounded underwater to him as life swirled around him. Anyone could say he was a zombie. His body was there, but his mind was elsewhere.

Tsuzuki…

His unrequited love and its torment drove him down a destructive path. Hisoka didn't take in his surroundings. The people were blurred shadows in his vision. His heart raced up to his ears. The painful march began to the ticket booth. The girl behind the glass was chatting on her cell phone to her long distance boyfriend. She looked up and saw the boy.

"Baby, I've got to go," the girl said on her phone. "Bye." She pushed the hang up button and turned her attention to Hisoka.

"May I help you?" she asked. Hisoka's eyes looked soulless and tired through the glass.

"Do you have a map of the romantic retreat places in this area?" he asked in a matching tone.

"Why yes we do, hang on," the girl answered. She began looking through the maps in the box on the information rack. "Meeting up with someone?" she asked in process.

"You can say that," Hisoka mumbled.

"Ooo! A lover?" the girl asked.

"I wish," the young shinigami muttered under his breath. The girl looked up from the box of various maps.

"Hm?" she asked. Hisoka shook his head. The girl brushed it off and kept looking. Finally, she found the map.

"Ah, here you are!" the girl said as she handed it to him. Hisoka quickly took the map and scanned it. The girl looked at him with a smile plastered on her face.

"Do you need anything else?" she asked. Hisoka lowered the map.

"No," he said in cold tone. The boy handed the map back to her. "Thank you for the map." He turned and walked away. The girl at the booth gave him a strange look.

"Wait!" she yelled. "Don't you want the map?"

"Don't need it!" Hisoka yelled back as he disappeared from view. The girl blinked at him.

"Okay…"she mumbled. Once out of view, Hisoka teleported to his destination.

----

This lovers’ retreat named Club Orange just opened New Year's Day. This place proved to be popular among couples young and old. Single people came here for a date. The sensational perfume had no effect on Hisoka as he walked into the lobby. Tsuzuki clouded his mind. Hisoka walked up to the front desk. The receptionist smiled at him.

"Welcome to Club Orange, sir!" she cheered. "How may I help you today?" Hisoka's eyes clouded deeper.

"Did a man named Tsuzuki come here with a brown-haired woman?" he asked. The receptionist thought about the question.

"Let me see," she said. She looked through the records of last night's check-in. Hisoka waited as the thorn vines in his heart twisted higher. His mind retreated deeper into his hate. What is wrong with me? This is not like me. This is not me!

"May I ask what your state of affairs is with the couple in question?" the receptionist asked. Hisoka looked up from the sea of misery.

"Hm?" he asked.

"Why do you want to see this Tsuzuki-san and lady friend so badly?" she asked again. Hisoka lowered his head.

"I just need to see them," he mumbled. The receptionist's face lit up as she tried to suppress a giggle.

"Ooo, a three-way?" she suggested. Hisoka clenched his teeth and fists as he trembled. A three-way with that…that…whore? Stupid woman!

"Ah, here they are!" the receptionist said. "They are in room 516." The boy quickly bowed.

"Thank you!" he said. Hisoka raced down the hall as the receptionist only giggled to herself. The young shinigami made it to the elevator and pressed the button. Once inside, the sea became even more unsettled.

Why am I doing this? This isn't me at all! Tsuzuki is happy with her. He should be happy after all that he's been through.

Yes, but what about you?

Hisoka paused at that question. He and Tsuzuki had been close for thirteen years. They suffered the worst together, picked each other up when they were down, and what did the boy get for all of his troubles? Tsuzuki did love him back alright, just not in the same way.

It's not right! He should be with me, not her!

Yes! Tsuzuki is rightfully yours! Steal the idiot back from that whore!

Hisoka's internal rage peeked when the doors opened up to the fifth floor. The storm began to leak with every step. Kohaku took it all in for the awaiting big finish.

This is better than screwing Amaya!
Sign up to rate and review this story