Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Empty With You

Just go and Die!

by CoffeeLoser 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 760 words

0Unrated
:) oh and ignore the crossover tag. I don't know how that got there.

"I love you Bert" He whispered in my ear.
-----
I froze immeadiately, and pushed him off of me.

"What did you just say" I exclaimed, catching my breath. He had ruined the moment epicly.

"What?!" he said, looking at me with a dumb confused face on.

"What did you jusy say to me!" I almost yelled.

"I don't know what you mean, I said I..I love you."

"Like hell you did! You just fucking said BERT! WE WERE MAKING OUT AND YOU. SAID. BERT!" I yelled,shit,I had lost my freaking cool.

Gerards face lost all colour instantly.

"I-Wha- Frank." he tripped over his sentance, "Frank, I don't mean it." he tried to plead with me.

"How many times." I said. It wasn't a question, he stared back blankly, "How many times have you kissed him like that." I said, more detail this time.

"Frank." he half sighed, half groaned.

"Oh so more then that, fine. Gerard.I'm going to go now, I don't give a fuck if you come back down or if you stay up here and die. Just leave me te fuck alone you drugged up, low life son-of-a-bitch." I spat at him.

Thinking about it as I climbed down the steps, what I said was very harsh, I went to far, but the anger was boiling inside of me.

I looked at the bus and heard the toilet flush, shit someone woke up. I couldn't go back in there, not right now.

So. I ran. As fast and as far as I could.

I ran ran the sleeping buses, tears burning in my ears, I was so mad at him, I could believe that he had done things with Bert. We were bi, both of us, but the fact he thought he was making out with him! I wiped my eyes and left the safety of the festival grounds.

I walked for hours, around the city we were in, I didn't know it, so I explored.I found a coffee shop, not a big chain one, just a small family owned coffee shop where I could think at... Jesus, 7:30 in the morning.

Aparently, they get a lot of depressed people in here, as half the people sat here looked like they wanted to die.

I sat staring into the mug, I'd turned off my phone, just so I could breath, I didn't want any of the others calling me.

I just need a little time.

In the dead silence of the small shop, I broke down in tears. What I'd said hit me like a tonne of bricks. I sat in the corner booth in a big comfy chair.

The young girl that was working her quiet early, put down the cup she was drying and walked over slowly.

"F-Frank? Are you okay." she said timidly, she can't have been older then 17.

"N-not right now... please"I said wiping my eyes, putting my head down on the table, "Let me just die."

"I wasn't going to ask for a photo or anything."

"Just... please." I mumbled, looking up, I bet I looked a mess.

"Wanna talk?" she smiled warmly, she had kind blue eyes and really long wavey blonde hair, with blue streaks in it.

I found out she was called Lucy, she was 16 and hated school, she knew my name because she loved MCR and had seen us at the festival but she couldn't stay because her friend she was with managed to break her wrist in a mosh pit. She also shared my undying loathing of Bert.

I wiped the last of my tears away, "God, I'm such a mess.Look at me, crying like a baby in a coffee shop, talking to some kid."

"Hey, I'll make you bloody pay for that coffee." She said laughing, she stopped and said,"Wanna tell me what happened?"

"I told my best friend to go die." I said.

"Oh." She said putting a hand on mine, "Why dont you go talk to him?" she knew i was on about Gerard.

"I sort of left him on top of our tour bus. I can't just go back."

"I think you can... And the coffee's on the house, so you know."

-------------------------------
The song I was listening to was Coffee Break, by Forever The Sickest Kids, ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzQDzQnPvqU ) I love this song, and thought it suited Frank right now so well. Over and out for another day.
Sign up to rate and review this story