Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll give you all the nails you need!

I'll give you all the nails you need!

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 439 words

0Unrated
I'll give you all the nails you need!

chapter one

shitty weather in a shitty town Belleville was not exciting me at all. my dad had been sent here for work so me, my mom, my sister and my brother had to come with him. it wasnt the same as ohio and nowhere ever would be, that was where my  best friend had died only two weeks before in a car crash and he was driving. my parents were dropping us off on our first at this new high school, my twin sister would fit in as usual she was a tall, skinny blonde cheerleader and she was gorgeous. my brother was a geek and a first year so i guess to him it was all new. i was always a loner the complete opposite of my sister with my shoulder length black hair that was always thrown up in a pony tail. my parents had tried to tell me different saying shit like "your just as beautiful as your sister" but i wasnt. 

we were starting on a friday in the winter of senior year me and my sister were both given a name tag each which they got mixed up "erm excuse me but im not Hayley thats her" my sister said in disgust like my name tasted like acid in her mouth. "if you want it whore come get it" i spat at her dangling the name tag saying Alexis on in my hand, the receptionist tutted me and i handed my sister her name tag. 
my brother had his head in a book as usual but he looked up and rolled his eyes at me, we were lead to our lessons luckily i had none with my sister. i walked in to the class labelled art 101, the teacher was an old man who stank of coffee and cigarettes his hair line was receeding very fast. "hello can i help you?" he asked how this man taught art i will not know but according to the writing on the black board he was a substitute. "sorry im Hayley Hunt im new here" he looked me up and down from my converse to my jean shorts and black hoodie. "oh well theres a spare seat next to Mr. Iero and Mr. Way at the back" nobody was paying attention in the lesson everyone just talking and throwing spit balls at the easy sub. these Iero and Way guys didnt look too bad one had a few piercings and dark hair and another with glasses and light brown hair maybe this lesson wasnt going to be a disappointment. 
Sign up to rate and review this story