Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Happiness or Misery?

The Arrival

by cup-full-of-blood 14 reviews

Gerard and Mikey are on there way to London, and Gerard gets struk with nerves.pleaseee R&R xx

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-06 - 2461 words

5Original
A/N: so here is the next chapter I really hope you like it. I have spent all day today writing this, had my mom have a go at me for being in my room all day being a lazy ass XD but it’s all for you :D I really hope you R&R remember to rate as well as review cuz I love them to. I really want to know whether my hard work has paid off :)thank you for everyone’s R&Rs so far its soo wonderful I really am surprised at how many I have but I’m really grateful so thanks everyone for sticking with me. Okay I will stop being a chatter box and let you read haha >.< enjoy xx

The ride to the airport was absolutely dreadful. Frank and his pet poodle were behind us, so as you can imagine how wonderful that was. Frank had deliberately made sure to sit right behind me giving him access to taunt me more.

Frank was kicking my chair, scrunching up pieces of paper to throw at my head, and giving me insults and empty threats on the way. Of course it was all Franks doing, as it always is. Ray is just there to laugh at me and encourage Frank along. You could say he is a sort of mascot for Frank, just there to cheer him on and congratulate him on giving me some nasty remarks. I can’t really argue with the fact that he would be a really good mascot, he wouldn’t need to have a costume when he has all that hair. It would defiantly be a big eye-catcher.

You would think that an hour drive to the airport was nothing right? Wrong. It felt like I was stuck in that cramped chair for hours and hours and hours, and Franks smart ass comments were never ending. Luckily, I had Mikey beside me to calm me down and prevent me from retaliating.

Frank is like a little irritating child who doesn’t know when to stop. I often sit there and wonder if he actually has got a brain in that head of his, to which I think he does not. I can’t even imagine Frank and I remotely being acquaintances, even if he actually was pleasant towards me.

One thing I did find strange was why Frank wasn’t annoying Mikey like he did me. Mikey and I were practically the same, well at least in most ways. The only major thing that set us apart is our appearance. Mikey had glasses with sandy coloured hair that was slightly short and most of the time stuck up with MY gel that he was so fond of using. I on the other hand, have dark black hair with the back died red and have more meat on me than Mikey. Oh and I loved drawing while Mikey loved bass and loved to fry his hair with the hair straighteners.

Apart from that, we both drank a gallon amounts of coffee, had the same taste in music, wore nearly the same clothes, loved the same comic books, films and...and okay so I’m running out of things now, but there is a whole lot we have in common. We are like perfect brothers, well almost.

I never understood why Frank always had to pick me to annoy and alternatively get his entertainment from. I mean sure enough Mikey was in a lower year than us. However he also lacked the ability to socialize like myself, much after Bob left he suffered the same loss. Even though I was his best friends Mikey always got on with Bob just as much. It was always the three of us, although Bob and I would hang out more.

Though he... man I’m doing it again, thinking. It’s not healthy for me to be doing this and defiantly not when it evolves Frank.

When we finally got to the airport my attention was now on the plane, and my excitement towards going to London. I have to say the only thing putting me off this trip is sharing a room with Frank, but I suppose I will just have to get over that. Look on the bright side of it, hmmm yeah there is no bright side. Still I will try and be as optimistic about this as I can.

We waited a measly two hours for our plane, and when we finally were on our way to the plane, my nerves hit me like a gust of wind. Sure, I love the fact that I am going to be spending two weeks in London, but I am just so nervous that I am going to be flying over there on a plane for the first time. I have not been out of New Jersey before, well neither has Mikey but he seems to be taking this well.

It’s nerves and excitement all jumbled together, my belly is doing summersaults over the excitement but at the same time telling me to go to the men’s room to puke. Mikey on the other hand had a whopping big smile spread across his face as he swiftly made his way outside to the plane.

How can he be so relaxed about this, how can anyone. Am I the only person who is completely scared to death here. What if the plane crashes? What if I accidently smash the window or someone else does and we are sucked out and...

“Hey Gerard, hello earth calling Gerard,” Mikey said while waving his hand in front of me. I stood there staring intensively at the plane that was now only a few feet away from me.

“Huh,” I mumbled as I have now snapped out of my freaky zombie zone.

“You looked like a zombie then. I thought someone had taken my brother for a minute,” he said laughing away my nervousness that was clearly plastered all over my face. I laughed a long with him nervously; to which any normal human being with a brain would recognise straight away something was bothering me.

“Hey bro, what’s up,” he questioned frowning his eyebrows as he tried to understand what was making me so withdrawn. “You have been quiet since we arrived here”

“Umm I...I’m just really nervous Mikes, I don’t know how y..you manage to stay so calm?” I answered. Then questioning him on his skills to stay so clam, however it was more of a statement.

“Don’t worry Gee, you just need to think positive, stop being such a pessimist,” he told me, and then swung his arm around my shoulder, giving me encouragement and comfort for me not to worry. Although my nervousness still stuck in the pit of my stomach, and every step closer we took to the plane, my nerves became worse.

“Hey Gee don’t worry, and I will sit by the window if you want. Oh and I was told that you should suck on a sweet to stop your ears from popping,” he told me by my side.

Thanks Mikey that just makes me even more confident on attending this plane. I just nodded anyway as I carried on staring with wide eyes fixed on the plane.

We then attended the stairs to the plane with Mikey ahead. As I gingerly climbed up the steps, I could feel my legs shaking, and then my whole body doing the same. I am not surprised people were staring, as I looked like I have been shoved into a freezer for god knows how long.

When I finally was in the plane, I accompanied Mikey to our assigned seats and Mikey sat by the window like he said. He then offered me one of his cherry drops ready to suck on when the plane takes off.

I was squirming in my seat of excitement but also nerves. I knew it would be a long journey and that was what was frightening me the most.

When the plane lifted and was ready to take off it gave me a sudden adrenalin rush. I didn’t know if I liked the feeling or not, but one thing I did know was that it didn’t keep me still. I was sat there wriggly and jumping around in my seat, certainly looking like some freak show for sure.

“Hey, these should keep you occupied,” Mikey said passing me a few new comic books and placing them on my lap. My eye instantly darted to the comics and was now very intrigued in just the front covers.

“Oh and these,” Mikey piped up again, showing me a bag full of sweets, chocolate and a whole bunch of calorie filled foods.

Okay, so maybe the flight to London won’t be too bad.

~

Ha, I beg to differ. I had to go to the toilet nearly eight times the entire time. The wishy-washy feeling in my gut was not full of nerves this time but was full of sick. I think I puked twice in the toilets, and one was nearly on one of the airhostesses when one was just leaving the toilet. If I had emptied the contents of my belly onto her, I would have never lived that down, and sure enough, Frank Iero wouldn’t live that down either.

I think I managed to eat my way through one bag of sweets before I could hear that rumbling feeling in my belly and that burning feeling that rushed all the way up to my throat. Which then resulted in me sprinting to the toilets. Luckily, Mikey had a brown bag in hand so I didn’t have to go to the toilet so much, and look like a complete idiot.

After the long flight we then stopped in London, finally coming back down to the ground and back to safety. I think if I was in that plane any longer I would have gone insane, with puke spilling out the sides of my mouth. Well, it’s safe to say I look like a mess. I think if I wasn’t with the school any hobo would offer me in, as I had the perfect look going, I would fit straight in.
After we arrived in London and was let out of the horrible and now smelling plane because of me, I instantly flew outside , letting the wind hit me and brush past my face making my ears and nose very cold. I breathed in the fresh air letting it fill my lungs with the beautiful smell and clarity of the new air that was now surrounding me.
I felt the cold breeze all over me ,sending me shivers and Goosebumps all over. It’s a good thing I packed suitable attire.

~

We then went on yet another coach. I’m really starting to dislike coaches at the moment, however it can’t be as bad as the plane journey, which I am going to have to go on again. That should be exciting.

This time Frank and Ray weren’t behind us, but two prissy popular girls were instead. Both of them making comments on our hair and dress sense. Therefore, either way we were still going to get bugged.

The good thing though, was that Mikey had some food left so we could munch on the rest of that. In addition, the drive didn’t seem so long, then again it’s not like I was really looking forward to going to my dorm with Frank.

It hadn’t even got to seven yet, and the sky was pitch black. Though saying that I’m not a big fan of sun so for me that’s a bonus. The coach stopped outside a fairly nice hotel and the teacher then ordered us off the bus and towards the hotels entrance. I wanted to sneak out to a club or somewhere with Mikey, but I am excessively tired and I don’t know this place at all so think we should leave that for tomorrow, after all we have two weeks.

“Are you sure your feeling better?” Mikey reassured me, for about the Fifth time now.

“Yes positive,” I chuckled. “Stop worrying, the only thing I have to be feeling better about is sharing a room with Frank and I don’t think I’ll be feeling better about it any time soon” I smiled, making a joke out of it but I really was dreading going into my dorm.

“Aww I really feel for you bro,” he said giving me a sympathetic smile. “Try and stay strong,” he smirked bringing his clenched fist up.

“I will try,” I laughed. He then swung both of his arms around my shoulders whilst I did the same. He hugged me tight and then patted my back as he said goodbye and exited the hall down to his room until he was seen no more.

I sighed and ran a hand through my dark messed up hair and then taking a deep breath, before clasping my hand on the door handle and entering our dorm.

When I entered I was met by a very familiar red covered back, topped with a pink belt that was just creeping its way from the bed covers to which he was sitting on, exposing his back slightly. His silhouette shadowing the tacky orange coloured curtains, reflecting on the perfect opal moon as it shone so vibrantly against the windowpane.

He then turned to me and a small smirk was placed on his lips that only belonged to none other than Frank Iero.

I stood there with my feet stuck to the cheap flowery carpet that stood beneath my feet, as my eyes closed slightly until they were only little slits. However, they were still just enough for me to shoot daggers at him through them.

“Nice of you to join me. Are you ready for the fun to begin?”

A/N: READDDDDDDDD
sorry if this wasn't so good, i tried anyway it's justa filler really i supose so you get a sence of what character Gerard is more :D ANDDD please if you read this pleaseeee rate and review i really love it and i am hoping this stroye will do well :)
so to everyone who has R&R carry on and new readers please R&R :D hope you liked this anyway. BTW whats your fave song at the momment??? just curious hehe mine is the wambats - jump into the fog. normally i like heavier stuff but it's just soo catchy anyway will shut up now XP lol
xx coz
Sign up to rate and review this story