Categories > Original > Romance > Dreams~

Dreams~

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Kaylee has seen Jackson around, yes he thought he was hot but never felt anything. Until she started to have dreams about him. Dreams he had had the same night with the same things. She tells him e...

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Published: 2011-03-03 - Updated: 2011-03-04 - 1318 words

0Unrated
The first dream was in black and white, and a cherry blossom tree was at the top of the hill. I remember it from the I Don't Love You video. I go to it, catching the blossoms that fall. I breath in the sweet scent. I know how this goes. I look up, eeing a man in all black with a dirty face.

I know that face. Jackson? What? I haven't seen him in weeks. Why is he here? He moved to the music playing. Then did something that wasn't part of the video. Talked.

"Kaylee?" He asked.

"Jackson?" I respond.

We look at each other. He sticks out his hand for a dance. I take it with a smile. He pulls me into a waltz. He twirls be over and over, I feel like I'm on air.

We stop. He's looking at me with his hazel/green eyes. He leans down to kiss me....
~~~~~~~~
And I wake up.I groan. I hear Sick Sick Sick playing on my iHome. Thanks alot I thought to my iHome. If it could talk it was say your welcome.

My bright room burns my eyes for the first few seconds then lightened but. I look all around my light blue room and thought about the dream. I've had dream sorta like that before, guys there, we so something, about to kiss, wake up. Just another routine.

So I strat another one. I shower, dress, eat then come back up to read in my room. The book is really good. I just can't pay attention because of flashes of Jackson. This is getting weird.



Beep Beep Sounded Evaline's horn of her burnt orange hoodless buggy. "Come on!" She yelled as I locked the door. I walked overto the car. "Geez! Why don't you have a car?!"

"Because you do. Now drive so we can get to Mickey D's." I tell her. Every day, frappe` from Mcdonalds. Mocay goodness.

"Gottcha. You got money right? I'm not paying again." She tells me speeding down our street, out of the developement and onto the main road.

"I do. Do I get tax?" I ask.

"Yup. OH! Guess what!" Sh says slapping me in the arm, looking between me and the road.

"What?" I groan. I hate it when she does that.

"I got a job! And I got you one!" My motu hdrops. We've dreamt about this day for so long....YES!

"Really?! Where?!" I yell.

"Well I got a job in Forever 21 and you have one at Barnes and Nobles. Aren't I the best?" She smiled. God our dreams are coming true. I can't wait to start! "Look in my purse for your schedule. And your going to love me even more."

"Why?" I never love her more afterwards.

"Your boss is super hot! And your co works! Ugh! I almost got a job there. They we swarming!" I laugh as hard as I can. I did love her! "Okay, so we're the same times. We'll carpool!"

I laugh as she orders our frappe`s.

"Hey Micdonalds dude! WE'RE BIG KIDS NOW!" She yelled at the 40 year old behind the window, driving off after she does. By this time I'm ready to be on the ground from laughter. Granted it wasn't that funny, but all of it together is more than enough.

In two minutes we're at school. Getting out of the car, I glance to the car next to me. Jackson. This is getting too freaky. Too much Jakson. I continue walking.
---

Jacksons P.O.V.

I see her get out of the car. I've seen her around, talked to her once. She seems cool. But the dream was just too weird. I normally have dreams about my girlfriend and I. Then she was there and I kinda liked it.

"Jackson! Hello! What are you looking at?! I'm over here!" Kelsey snaped her fingures in front of my face. I take my eyes of the average girl and move them to the stunningly gorgeous one right in front of me. He tank top was low, tight, and a bit too small for her. The jean skirt huged her perfect hips. Fish nets traced her legs to her calf. Normally a look to turn me on, today, not really.

"Yeah, Kels?" I ask, still in a daze.

"Your ignoring me! I don't like to be ignored! And how could you ignore this?!" She pointed up and down her body.

"I dunno." I shrug.

"Great. My boyfriends gone gay on me!" She threw up her hands, and started to walk.

I laugh and stop her. Putting a small kiss on her lips. "I'm not going gay! I love you." Those words eacho in my head. They feel empty now.

"I love you too!" She giggled, running her hands along my chest, and taking a long sweet kiss. "Come, the guys'll be waiting!" She drags me to the door, pulling me past her again.
---
Kaylee's P.O.V.

He's in front of me now, being draged by his slut girl friend. If he knew half of what I did about her, he'd break up with her.

"Gross skank alert! Sank alert!" Evaline called. Kelsey glared back at us and, I guess out of habbit, Jackson looked back. We locked eyes, his looked sad.

"Ew, LOSERS!" She called back. Yeah, yeah. She has no knew thoughts.

"At least I didn't lose it in the 7th grade!" Evaline spat.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on, babe, let's ditch these freaks." She pulled him into the door of the school.

Evaline screamed. "Can I bitch slap her then her tool boyfriend!" Ow, that one hurt me.

"Yes you can." I tell her. I'd do it myself if I wasn't so lazy.

"YES!" She cheered.
---
Jackson's P.O.V.

We sit at our normal table, Kelsey sat me down, then sat next to my best friend Brandon. She was close to him but I thought nothing of it. They've been close since they were little, they're like brother and sister.

"So what's up people?" She asked the tavle.

"Nothing much. Oh, we have to have a meet up,another, uh, paper we have to do." Brandon told Kelsey. She giggled and agreed. Im so glade my best friend and my girlfriend are so close.
---
Kaylee's P.O.V.

The day dragged on, class by class, hour by hour. Jeez, you don't even know how much I hated today. It didn't help when I had to wait for Evaline after school for her tutoring.

I wait outside the class room on a trash can. Sitting on top with my back on the wall, listening to Mona Lisa.

A room across from me opend. I look up and see Brandon and Kelsey lip locked. They were laughing and fixing their clothes and hair. They disgust me. They're both with someone and cheating on them. Her eyes moved from him to me.

She moves from him to the edge of the trash can. She stares me down. "Tell him,and I'll make your life a living hell." She points a sharp finger at me.

"I can't control my mouth. It's one of my freak habbits. Besides, I already knew."I take out my phone and snap a picture. "And now I have proof."

"Give me that." She demands.

"Come and get it shorty." I say, pulling it up far above her head.

She whips around to Brandon. "Do something!" She points with her hand at me.

"Nawh man, she scares me." He shakes his head.

She turns to me again. I smirk and chuckle. She screamed and stomped off, Brandon on her heels.

"Was that bitchy mcbitcher myer?" Evaline asked.

"Yup."
---------------
Kay, hey guys! What's up?? How'd you like it??? I have huge plans for this one:) So I need to know if you like it! review please!
Sign up to rate and review this story