Categories > Original > Romance > Dreams~

Two

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-06 - Updated: 2011-03-07 - 1659 words

0Unrated
I sit under the black and white tree this time, felling the flower rain come down from the tree. I hate it when my dreams repeat.

"Hey Kaylee." I look up at Jackson.

"Hey." I say. He smiles.

"Can I sit down?"

"Sure, knock yourself out." I shrug. He sits down next to me.

He laughs. "Glad to know your so caring."

"I know right?!" I laughs. He just smiles and Looks at me. "What?" I blush.

"Nothing..." He pushes a lock of hair out of my face. "Nothing at all."

I smile back at him. He looks at me, moving his hand to my cheek. He starts to stroke my cheek with his thumb. Leaning in slowly.

----

I AM ABOUT TO THROW THIS DAMN IHOME! I slam my hand down on the power botton. Always! Every single time! I'm pissed. Two dreams? In a row? Two? I feel like a creeper! I don't even know the kid that well.

I take my skinny jeans and vampire shirt. I hate it here. I want to kick my Cinderella castle..

"DUDE! YOUR LATE!" Evaline called from the bottom of the stairs.

I walk down with one head phone in. "Who let you in?"

"No body." She smiled. "Now come on! We're late so-" She gasps. "No Micky D's! No hurry before I change my mind!" I follow her shaking my head.

"I want my frappe`" I mummble.

"NO FRAPPE` FOR LATE PEOPLE!" She barked.

"You just don't want to pay today." I state.

No answer.

"Ha! I knew it!" I point at her. She smacks my finger away. "Ow!"

"Good!"

"Blah!"

"BLAH!"

"Bitch."

"Go home!"

"Wow we're dumb." I finally say. She laughs in agreement. "Where are we going anyway? It's saterday."

"WORK! I told you this already, didn't I? Shall we play the tape from yesterday? I me-"

"You don't have a tape."

"Shut up you get my point! Anyway. Just go to the office on the 2nd floor. We get off at 12:30 so meet me at subway then. Got it?!" She demands.

"Yeah, yeah, second floor, subway. Gottcha." I say playing with my headphone.

"Ugh. Why I put up with you i'll never know. So how's my other little sister?" She asks. I saw her yesterday!

"Other? Have you been cheating on me with another little sister?!" I gasp.

"Yeah, with my blood sister, Tina." She reply's. MY LITTLE SISTER I NEVER HAD!

"So now she's cheating on me?! Grrrr." I growle, crossing my arms, looking evily up at Evaline.

"Kaylee! We're not cheating. It's one huge love triangle." She corrects me.

"Ah, I forgot. Sorry."

"It's okay. Now get out. WE'RE WORKING GIRLS NOW!" She laughs, parking the car in employee parking.

"Oh god, I'm glad I have time away from you." I say, shutting the door to the car.

"Yeah, yeah." She said taking out her phone which just so happens to match her car.

"Who are you texting this time?!"

"Ray."

"Of course!" I throw up my arms and leave area 50 stupid.

I walk into my new work place. I draw in the scent of new book. It was my favorite, freshly printed paper, coffee, and paper back books! I wish they'd have a perfume with that scent. I walk up the stairs and to the left through the games to the office. I slowly turn the nob and walk in.

I little bundle of clothes sat on the desk with a name card on top. Kaylee In cursive was incraved in the tiny slip of plastic. Cool, I get my own name tag.

Changing in the womens bathroom isn't the most ideal choice but it's the only option I have. After I'm done I try the checkout desk for the manager. Sure enough a creepy 23 year old with acne, braces, glasses, and slicked back black hair was starring me in the face.

"You must be Kaylee." That's what my name tag says.

"Yup. Where do I start?" I ask, having no idea.

"You'll be putting away the teen novels." YES! "Just get those done and then you'll start on the Bibles." Yay? "The books are in a box in the office. Now go." Sir yes sir!

I walk the stairs again to the left through the blah blah blah, I feel like I've walked this path before. You'd think the two boxes of 100 plus book would be light. No? Oh then it must just be me. Those things were like cinderblocks.

I stop at the first teen scetion, unloading the bricks with in the boxes. I flip through some of them. 1,000 pages....2,050.... Yeah, I know why it's heavy....

"Hey, do you know where the fallen books are?" I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn and lift my eyes.

Jackson. Can't this kid leave me alone?!

"Oh, hey, Kaylee, is it?" He asks, sounding kind of nervous.

"Yeah." I say with a little smile. "The fallen books are over here." I bring him past the kids to the second half of the broken teens scetion. I flip out the frist. "You need this one?"

"Yeah, and what about City of bones?" This job is too easy.

"Right over here." I show him to the small wall of books on the side of a shelf. I hand it to him. "You don't strike me to be the one reading a bunch of books, Mr. Popular."

He laughs. "I love to read. Can't infront of Kels, she'll throw it." His smile fades a bit. "That's why I don't risk my nook infront of her."

"I like books better." I mummble with a smile.

"I know I know but I can't be spending too much on books. There like a buck 50 on the nook. I just go with it. My jobs crap anyway." He says looking at the two books in his hand.

"Where do you work?"

"Hollister."

I cover my hand to contain the laughs. That's too funny! It seems just like him!

"Don't laugh at me! Kels made me quit my Hottopic job!" What a bitch.

"Why?" Hottopic? Him. Nooooo.

Nothing.

"Just tell me!"

"She didn't want to date a fucken emo."

Um well, I didn't expect that one.

"Dude I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I guess. I don't really miss it. Just the music. I have two iPods, you know." He chuckles a bit. "One with songs I love and the other filled with songs people actally listen to."

"That sucks. What music you listen to?" I ask.

"I listen to Matalica, green day, good charlotte, guns n' roses, slipknot, the used, My Chemical Romance, Bayside, Chiodos, I see stars, and Attack! Attack!." Good play list.

"Sweet. That's like half my iPod. My favorite is My Chem though." I smile. "Three cheers for sweet revenge!" I giggle. It's my favorite.

"Cool. Got any you want to recomend?"

"Only mayday parade. They're awsome. Bruised and Scarred is the best out of all of them. We sell their CD down stairs."

"Thanks, I'll be sure to get it on my way down." He smiles. It's not perfect, but it's really cute.

Did I just say cute?! No, Kaylee, don't you dare do that to yourself. He's got a girl friend. A lying cheating girlfriend but a girlfriend.

"And this is really good too." I hand him A war book my dad made me read. I loved it.

"Great thanks. I gotta go. My breaks up. I'll just go check out now." He walks slowly backwards, waving good bye too me, and a cheesey smile on his face. I giggle as he knocks over a stand even though i'll probably be the one to pick it up.

----

Jackson's P.O.V.

Seeing her... In that frumpy little uniform...I don't know... I liked it. I pick up the CD she told me about, payed and tucked it in my back pocket so Kels wont see.

I go up the stairs to Hollister. I hide everything I just bought in my locker and inside a Hollister bag. Placing all my wires and tags on my person, I go out to the floor, floding clothes and moving them around.

"Hey handsome." Kelsey's silky voice came from behind me. She had a low tanktop and short plad skirt on. All Hollister, of course.

"Hey." I briefly kiss her then pull away. "Hows work been so far?" Shes the one who got me the job.

"Great! I folded like 15 pairs of tryed-on thongs." Thank you for telling me that.

"Gross."

"Yeah. I got one though. Maybe tomarrow you'll get to see it..." She says bitting her lip with lust in her eyes.

I look at her, having no deisre to lose it to her tomarrow. "Um... I have plans with Dad tomarrow."

"Will he mind if I sleep over that night then?" She says, not giving up.

"W-We're going camping." Smooth.

Her face was hard as she bit her lip. "Fine." She pats my chest. "Whatever." She walks away, taking out her phone, clicking a speed dial number, and putting it up to her ear.

I sigh. It wasn't that hard denying her. Just to give her a reason. I didn't want to lose it quiet yet.

-----

Kaylee's P.O.V.

"Sno' you swa' 'Ckson Buying 'ooks?" Evaline asked with veggie sub in her mouth.

"Chew and swollow, then ask me a question!" I tell her before taking a bite of my BLT minus the T and plus the cucumbers.

She swollowed her sub then spoke. "So you saw Jackson, Mr. Tool, buying books? I have a hard time picturing that."

"It's true. He bought three books." I tell her. I'm not telling her about the music or how his girlfriend changed his whole life. I can't do that to hi- I mean someone.

"Dude, black mail!"

"No that's mean."

"His slut is mean!"

"He's not thart bad. He works at Hollister."

"THAT'S BLACK MAIL BY IT'S SELF! HAHAHAHAHAHA!"
Sign up to rate and review this story