Categories > Original > Romance > Dreams~

Thank Oh Lady Of Knowledge

by jadesohma 0 reviews

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 1004 words

0Unrated
(Jackson's P.O.V.)

This time, I don't know how, but she's sitting infront of me, holding my hand and twirling a flower in the other. I play with her hair with my free hand.

She giggles. "You know it's funny really."

"What is?" I ask.

"Your girlfriends cheating on you and you've done so much to be with her." She turns her head, smiles and laughs lightly. "It's not fair to you, you know?"

"Who's she cheating with?!" I ask, seeing her start to fade away like she did every morning.

"Brandon" She got out before leaving me in the spot where I dream about every night.
-----
No no no. It can't be. I-It was just a dream, right? Right?! S-she wouldn't cheat on me. Not my Kels. N-No. Oh god! I'm shaking!

With all my shock and denial, I can't help but to bring up the side of me that isn't surpirsed. The side just saw it coming and was happy. Why must I be so torn?

I whip out my phone. I'll text Aubry. She knows everything

Me- Hey, Aub? Can you tell me something, and tell me the truth?

Aubry- ummmm sure, what ya need?

Me- Is Kelsey cheating on me?

Aubry- Look, jack, I'm so sorry.... But yeah. She is. I g2g, try to be ookay.

I stand there. I-It's true. My girlfriend has been cheating on me. For how long? How long has this lie been going on? I can't breath. I run to my desk, fumbling through boxes until I find my inhailer. I breath it in. Two slow gasps later, I feel better. In the lungs. Not half my heart.

I dress and go to me piece of crap car. It's actually not that bad. Just alittle banged up, and it's gets good mileage. But kelsey hated it. So that's why it's new name was crap mobile. Now it's going back to lameo. (I lost a bet when I got the car, I like lameo though.)

I speed to the mall. I don't know where I'm going first. All I know is that I need to go there.

-----
Kaylee's P.O.V.

I still have unloading to do. Today is Junie B. Jones books. I've started all of them. Never finished a one. I wasn't into reading back then. Now look at me.

I kick the box over to the kids section. Too lazy to bend down and pick it up. I make it to the shelf by the cute little tree we have there. It's wood with paper glued to it. Shhhh don't tell the kids.

I finish the books off. I hear a shuffle to the right of me where the tree is. I look behind it, seeing Jackson. He looks sad. I can hear his music through his black gummies. I smile and my heart softens.

I pull the headphone out of his ear. He quickly whips his head. I smile. "Hey, you okay?" He sighs in relife.

"N-Not really." He pats small tears out of his eyes.

I look between him and the empty spot next to him. "Mind if I come and sit?" He nods his head for me to come.

I check before I climb the shelf and into the hideout. "So what's wrong?" I ask.
----
Jackson's P.O.V.

She looks at with her big brown eyes. Mine just filled with tears. "Kelsey's cheating on me." Her look fades. She looks away from me.

"I-I'm sorry. I knew the whole time. I'm really sorry. Who told you?" You did. In a dream. Will she freak if I tell her that?

"I-I sorta dreamt it. Y-Some one told me in a dream and I asked me friend and she confirmed it. I don't know how to handle it. I don't love her any more. It just hurts. You know?"I say, more tears on the way.

"Yeah I do." She says. "So are you going to break up with her?"

"I have a plan."
---

"Yeah, I quit." I say slaming my wires and name tag down on the counter. I move away, half way throught the store, I was stoped.

"What the hell, Jackson?!" Kelsey screamed. "Do you know what I did to get you this job?!" I laugh.

"I have an idea." I say darkly.

She rolls her eyes. "Please. And I thought you had to go 'camping'" She said with air quotes.

"Kelsey, I know what you did." He mouth went open slightly. I take her hand, placing my old iPod shuffle that only plays one song in it, then droping my hand. "We're over." I put a head phone in her ear and hit play. "Listen to it all." I walk away from her.
---
Kelsey's P.O.V.

Well, when you go
Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay
And maybe when you get back
I'll be off to find another way

And after all this time that you still owe
You're still a good-for-nothing I don't know
So take your gloves and get out
Better get out while you can

When you go would you even turn to say
"I don't love you like I did yesterday"?

Sometimes I cry so hard from pleading
So sick and tired of all the needless beating
But baby when they knock you down and out
It's where you oughta stay

Well after all the blood that you still owe
Another dollar's just another blow
So fix your eyes and get up
Better get up while you can, whoa whoa

When you go would you even turn to say
"I don't love you like I did yesterday"?
Well come on, come on!

When you go would you have the guts to say
"I don't love you like I loved you yesterday"?

I don't love you like I loved you yesterday
I don't love you like I loved you yesterday

--------
Heyyyyy:D what do you guys think? I must know!:) Please comment
Sign up to rate and review this story