Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Feathers of a Father

by breestar 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Fantasy - Characters: Frank Iero - Published: 2011-03-07 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 802 words

1Moving
To the awesome people who read and review and all that jazz, I'm soooo sorry i've taken this long to update. It's been months, I know. I've always hated waiting long for people to update, but I finally understand. I couldn't write because I lacked inspiration, and it wouldn't be fair to anyone who likes this fic if I wrote chapters that I wasn't happy with. I hope you understand. Here's the new chapter:



Feathers of a father

Three monts later:
We were in hiding, Gerard hadn't found us yet, but we knew he would continue to try. We kept switching appartments in different areas, hopeing he wouldn't track us. We were a bit blood deprived, since we didn't want to leave any tracks. Not to mention I didn't like killing either, so we stole from blood bags from clinics or hospitals.
I had finally developed a bump on my stomach. I always made an effor to look my best, but I was feeling fat and bloaded, but everyday Frank would tell me I was beautiful, even when I was puking my breakfest out (and that time I puked ON him while we were watching a movie).
Everyday since we'd escaped, I'd ask him to show me his wings, but he would refuse. When I asked why, he'd say he didn't want me to see the ugly in him. But if anything they only enhanced his beauty, which I never thought could be possible. I wanted to feel the silky feathers. I don't quite understand why, but something in me craved it.

**

It was winter out, everything was slippery and the snowfall was beautiful, almost magical. Moments of holding hands with Seth in the snow and having snowball fights flashed through my mind, and I waved them out quickly, remembering what he had done to hurt me. But then again, he did try to help Frank save me.. He wasn't all bad. I sent a prayer his way, telling him I forgave him, joking that teenage boys only had a one track mind. A few tears slipped out, and I felt closure from his death.
I got dressed in a thick hoodie and fuzzy boots, I could at least go outside for a few minutes, Franks in the shower, he won't notice.
I opened the door and felt a bit of guilt, I knew Frank would be upset if I went out alone, it's risky if Gerard sent vampires out, they would find us.. But it'll only be a few minutes! Nothing will happen. I tried not to draw attention to myself, but the fresh cold air and beautiful fluffy snow made me so happy. I turned around in circles as snowflakes fell on my face, but my boot slipped on a piece of ice. Within a fraction of a second, I felt Frank's hands catch me. When I looked over, he was floating! FLOATING! I blinked a few times and noticed his wings were out, and he was only in his jeans. Drops of his blood were hitting the white snow, it came from his back, where the wings came out of. Even some blood was staining some of his feathers.. oh no..I hurt him! I'm so stupid!
"Are..You..Okay?" He panted while holding me and putting his feet on the ground. "uhh..um!!ARE YOU?! Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" He walked with me in his arms to the door, and into the appartment. He locked the door and kept moving the curtan to look out the window if anyone seen us.
"I was getting dressed, I called your name out, you didn't answer. I flew out as soon as you didn't reply. You had me so worried! You know you can't just go outside---what're you doing!?"
I was feeling the tips of his wings between my fingers, feeling their silk. I was captivated by the beauty, but the blood on them made my heart hurt." "So sorry.." I managed to mumble. He was trying to re-tract them, he winced in pain. "No!" I shouted, "DON'T! It hurts you! Just wait.." "No, they're too ugly." He tried again.
"NO THEIR NOT! Their beautiful.. Their part of you..I love you, all of you. I crave this Frank, your wings.. I don't understand why."
Frank moved closer, until we were looking into each others eyes, pressed up agsinst each other. "I think I understand why, the baby must have the...whatever the fuck I am, genes. They want to feel the feathers they'll have soon, through you." He wraped his arms around me, and his wings followed, wrapping me up in their silky-ness. I felt movement in my stomach.. He must've felt it too! He moved back an inch, but I pulled him closer, "Kicking!! The baby's kicking!!!"
Sign up to rate and review this story