Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > These Wings Of Ashes

Frank's Plan

by breestar 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2010-12-19 - Updated: 2010-12-19 - 940 words

2Ambiance
Thanks ShortyGirl, ThatCrazyKid, xxMloewxx, XsadX, MyChemicalRomancer, and if I happen to forget your name and you reviewd, LET ME KNOW SO I CAN PUT IT UP!! Love you all!

Frank's Plan


Frank couldn't be an angel? Could he? But..Why? Gerard's hands had loosend, as if he wanted me to go see Frank up close. I looked back and he nodded his head, I needed to be reassured. If he went after Frank again, causing more pain.. I didn't know what I'd do. But I knew I wasn't enough to stop Gerard.
My heart was pounding hard as I crawled closer to Frank, the ash seemed to part itself for every movement I made. Was Frank doing this?
He was beautiful. The feathers on his wings were soft and his apperance hadn't changed, but his mouth had been slightly parted and the fangs still showed. He was still a vampire..
Gerard noticed my gazing at his teeth, and he began to speek. I couldn't stop myself from listening, he had a beautiful voice and admiration in his eyes as he began.
"Frank had once fallen from the heavens, I found him while I was walking in the gardens, here an older castle had been, and much larger gardians before they re-built from your dreams. He was naked, curled up and looked almost dead. I noticed his wings, what a spictacular creature I thought! So, I carried him back to the castle and saved his life. He worked as my apprentice. As time went on he begged me to become a vampire. Said everytime he slept he dreamed of this beautiful woman, and in this dream he had greater bloodlust then any vampire would. He wanted to find her. I turned him, but it wasn't one hundred percent effective, he still dreamt of this girl. But now he was able to enter her dreams.. And still, now, he is still part vampire, and part angel. A freak."
"Shut up.." Frank begged.
He was awake! I turned over, away from Gerard and as soon as I was about to touch him, Gerard had pulled me back, and he punched him in the face, knocking him out.
I hissed at Gerard. How could someone hurt such a beautiful soul.. Soul! That's how I could get to Frank! I knew what I had to do, but I couldn't let Gerard know what it was.
I jumped at Gerard, trying to pin him down, "Leigh! What's wrong with you?! Calm down!" He shouted, but I wasn't going to stop. I kept attacking him, it didn't have much effect on him, my punches were weak, but I could tell he was annoyed, he pushed me back and I let my body fall, not catching myself. The back of my head hit the stone floor and I was out.
My dream led me into the little cabin where Frank and I had stayed while we ran from Gerard, and my stomach was so big and round. My baby.. I could feel Gerard trying to pull me out of my dream, but this was my baby's dream too. I hoped he wouldn't realize so soon, and I enough time to talk to Frank.
He was sitting on the old rocking chair, just gazing at the floor. He looked up and saw me, he looked in awe. "Your stomach.. It's so.. Wow.." He retracted his wings into his back. Where it looked painful as the blood started to seep out again. But he didn't flinch. He walked over, touched my stomach with both hands, and leaned down to kiss it. He stood back up straight, looking in my eyes.
"How did you get here?" He demanded.
"Pretty much you know, knocked myself out."
"You shouldn't of done that! It's so dangerious, Leigh.. For both of you."
"Frank, I love you. I want to be with you, and raise this baby together.. I wish I was this big in real life, I don't think I have even a bump yet! Isn't it just beautiful?"
"Leigh, we can't.." These next words strung even more, "be together anymore.."
"Why? Because your a friggin angel? Well, fuck, Frank! The only thing I'd have to actually be mad at is that you didn't tell me! Your beautiful--"
"Your rambling is adorible.." He smiled. "I'll miss it terribly."
"You're leaving me.. To live with him?!" I started crying.
"This is for the best.. Gerard will stop at nothing. Do you understand?"
"I do, but.. Frank.. I love you.."
"I love you too.." He kissed me one last time, before Gerard was able to finally pull me out.
"You are so foolish!" He shouted at me.
Frank was walking silently up to Gerards back, his hand raising out like a claw.
Gerard noticed me watching, and turned his head.
By then Frank had already shoved his hand threw Gerards body, and he looked back at me with eyes open as wide as they could. He moaned in pain, and Frank had grabbed my hand, we ran into the setting sun, my eyes burned and he put his hands over my eyes to guard them.
"He's not deaad, but he won't recover for a while.."
Frank's plan was for me to believe him, he wanted me heart broken so I wouldn't pay too much attention for when he woke up to attack Gerard. Nothing would've stopped me from watching Frank, no matter how heart broken I was at the moment, he would always have my attention.




So what did ya'll think? It's NOT over yet, but I am getting closer to the end. Maybe another few chapters.
Sign up to rate and review this story