Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Hot, Wet, and Sweat

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna seeks refuge with Cutler...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 2299 words

?Blocked
I don't know how long I lay in that heap of sorrow. After what seemed like an eternity, the door finally opened. Cutler stepped inside with an unreadable expression on his face. I could tell he was angry though by the way he kicked the door shut. He had a wine bottle in one hand. Abruptly, he slammed it down on the table and picked up a glass goblet.

His eyes narrowed and he threw the goblet against the far wall. It smashed into several pieces. Cutler's eyes slitted and he seemed to go crazy for a few minutes. He grabbed a plate nearby and threw it against the wall as well. Glass went flying everywhere. I don't know how Cutler didn't notice me lying by the door. I guess he was too absorbed in his own problems.

Cutler's anger streak seemed to fade finally. He took a deep breath and rested against the table. He crossed his legs and put his head in his hands. Not sure how to make him notice me, I crawled on the floor until I reached him and dumped my head in his lap. Cutler's eyes shot open and widened as he looked over me. He opened his mouth as if to say something, but closed it.

To be honest, what was there to say anymore? We all knew what had happened. It was no secret to anyone anymore. Cutler stroked my cheek and ran his hand down my arm. When he reached my wrist, he flipped it over and examined it carefully. In a strange tone of voice, he said, "Am I going to hurt you if I move you?"

I shook my head and held up my arms to him. Cutler scooped me up and brought me to the bed. I frowned as he laid me onto it and interjected, "I'm going to get blood all over. You probably don't want that." At this point, Cutler broke. He looked at the ceiling angrily and snapped, "I don't fucking care about the fucking bed! All I care about is how Ian is murdering the only woman I love."

Cutler's eyes flashed and then he looked down at me apologetically, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you. I just want to send Ian to hell. I'll be right back, I'm going to get some bandages for you." Cutler stood up and disappeared through the door. Even without the bandages, I was feeling loads better. Nothing hurt so bad anymore and just being here helped so much.

Cutler returned in a moment. He washed my wrists off tenderly and tied bandages around the cuts. I gasped as he tied the bandages off and tried not to whimper. Cutler frowned, "I'm sorry. I'm hurting you, aren't I?" He finished the last bandage and went to sit on the bed next to me. Sighing, he slipped another pillow under my head.

Seeing no point in lying, I shrugged, "I'm okay though. Much better than before." Cutler nodded and asked, "What did he do to you? I can see he hurt you. Did he cut you?" I shrugged and hesitated, unsure if I should go on and tell him the whole story or not. Finally, I decided there wasn't any point in hiding it. Looking down, I said, "Not exactly..."

"What did he do then?" Cutler asked gently. "Tell me. Everything." Sighing, I decided to tell him, "He wanted me to have sex with him last night. I refused. I know you told me not to, but I just couldn't do it willingly. He grabbed me and threw me against the wall and I passed out. When I woke up, I was shackled to the bed and blindfolded..."

"My poor darling," Cutler murmured. His face, which had been pretty emotionless up to this point, twisted with anger at Ian. He bit his lip and looked down at me, "What did he do next?" I thought it was pretty obvious what he did next. Sighing, I replied, "What do you think he'd do next? He raped me, of course. And then he threatened to kill me. He brought a knife up against me."

"God, I hate him," Cutler sighed, looking off into the distance as he thought. I looked down at the bloody shirt I was wearing and admitted, "I stole this from him too. He's probably going to be really upset with me tonight for ruining his shirt and shit." Cutler paused and nodded. He stroked my side and thought for a few moments without saying anything.

Abruptly, Cutler leaned down and unbuttoned my shirt rapidly. He threw it off and looked at the black and blue marks all over me. Leaning down, he kissed from my throat down my chest and all the way to my belly. His touch was gentle and comforting. I reached down and took one of his hands in mine. Our fingers entwined and closed together tightly.

After a few minutes, Cutler got up and said, "I'm going to go get us something to drink. I'll be right back." Cutler slipped out the door. I waited for him in bed a few minutes and then realized I felt well enough to get out of bed and walk around. Most of the pain Ian was causing me was more emotional than physical. It ripped my soul up, but Cutler put it back together.

I padded out to the parlor to look for Cutler. He was standing in front of the couch pouring wine into one of the clear goblets. His eyes were clouded and distracted. I figured he was anywhere but in this room at the moment. Walking in the room, I went to stand right in front of him. However, Cutler was so distracted that he didn't even see me.

I dropped to my knees in front of him. The sudden movement caught Cutler's attention. Without looking at me, he asked in a monotone, "Would you like a drink, my dear?" I shook my head and reached up to undo Cutler's pants. Stroking him between my palms, I purred, "Darling, I have a lovely surprise for you..."

"Do you?" Cutler asked, holding the goblet in one hand and the bottle of wine in the other as he looked down at me. I rubbed him between my first and fourth finger and murmured, "Yes." I brought my lips and started licking up and down him with soft, kitten-like licks. Cutler's lips curved up in satisfaction as I licked him all over.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Cutler asked me. "I don't want you to hurt yourself." I shook my head and said, "No, I'm fine." After covering him completely with my saliva, I took the tip of him into my mouth and started sucking lightly. From where I was kneeling in front of him, I mumbled, "Is this okay? Tell me if you want me to stop."

"Mm, that's very nice..." Cutler replied, his eyes glazing over slightly as I started sucking him. Smiling at his reaction, I took a bit more of him between my lips and started sucking up and down. When I was used to that, I took all of Cutler into my mouth. I sucked down harder on the tender piece of flesh, causing Cutler to moan and lean against the table.

I sucked harder and faster to try to bring him to a peak before I suddenly stopped, deciding to tease him a bit. Cutler had had his eyes closed, but when I stopped, he blinked one eye open at me, "Is something wrong, my dear?" I shook my head and smiled at him mischievously, running my index finger lightly over him.

"Oh dear," Cutler murmured, "You're trying to kill me again, aren't you? I'm not Ian, remember? No need to take out your aggression on me." He reached down and dug his hands into my hair. I smiled up at him affectionately and asked, "Is that what you really want?" Cutler gave me a meaningful look that meant stop-messing-around!

"If you say so..." I said in a voice dripping with sweetness. Knowing Cutler was nearing his peak, I took him and squeezed him hard with both hands. Cutler's jaw dropped and his eyes glazed completely. I slipped my lips back around him as he released with a low moan. I felt the warm liquid in my mouth and swallowed it. It was sweet; just like Cutler.

I licked him clean and then held my arms up to him so he could pick me up. Still recovering from my torture, Cutler reached down and pulled me into his arms. Panting, he licked my cheek and whispered in my ear, "Goodness, you're just a little teaser, aren't you?" I smiled up at him and nodded. It was pretty obvious that I had turned him on and now he wanted me.

Cutler carried me back into the bedroom and laid me on the bed again. He laid beside me, but didn't make any move to touch me. Surprised and a bit hurt, I moved a little closer to him. Cutler still kept his hands to himself and stared up at the ceiling. Wondering if I had done something wrong, I placed a hand on his arm and looked over at him, "Did I do something?"

Raising an eyebrow, Cutler looked over at me innocently and shook his head, "No, of course not. Why?" I shrugged. After waiting a few minutes and he still hadn't touched me, I moved closer to him so my side was pressing against his. God, he still wouldn't touch me. Annoyed, I took his hand and put it between my legs. I instantly dripped onto him.

Cutler looked surprised and gave me a confused expression, "Wait...you actually want this?" Rolling my eyes as I dribbled more secretion on him and said, "No, I don't want you." Cutler smirked at me and rubbed my little slit very gently. He looked down at me lustily and murmured, "Mm, god, you're so wet and hot in there..."

"Lick me then," I suggested, dying for Cutler's touch. Cutler paused. He looked like he wanted to, but after thinking for a few minutes, he shook his head and pulled his hand away. Feeling like he had slapped me in the face, I looked up at him with a sad expression and murmured, "You don't want me anymore now that Ian's had his way with me?"

"No, no, not that," Cutler reassured me, stroking my face. "But I think we should wait. All this sex can't be good for your body. Besides, I don't want you to start seeing me as Ian." Not getting what he was saying, I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, waiting for a better explanation. Unfortunately, Cutler was back off in lala land and wasn't paying attention.

"I don't get it," I said, honestly having no idea what he meant. Cutler picked me up and put me on his lap. Pulling me up against him, he explained, "Sometimes after someone's been through an abuse, they might have flashbacks from the abuse when they're making love with another person. See? Besides, I don't want you to think I just want you for sex. I love you...but now you have to go."

"What?" I said, not wanting to leave for a very long time. "Why now? Why already?" I didn't want to leave ever. I just wanted to stay right here in Cutler's arms. Cutler seemed to want that too from the way he was holding me so tightly despite the fact that he had just said that I had to leave. Quite contradictory if I did say so myself.

"Do you want Ian to catch you and find out that you've been here all afternoon?" Cutler asked me. Definitely not wanting to get caught, I quickly shook my head. Cutler nodded and added, "That's why you need to leave now." He set me on the floor and looked me up and down with a frown. Wondering what he was looking at me, I asked, "What is it?"

Cutler pointed to the bloody shirt on the floor, "If you wear that, you'll for sure get into trouble." Cutler crossed the room and pulled a drawer open. He returned with a white shirt almost identical to Ian's. Cutler slipped it over my arms and kissed my breasts before buttoning it up, saying, "Wear this instead. It's going to be too small for Ian, but at least you won't get in trouble for tonight."

I nodded thankfully and followed him to the door. Cutler and I stood there, nobody opening the door. Finally, I asked, "Will you love me next time?" Cutler raised an eyebrow and leaned down to kiss my mouth. Holding me to him, he whispered in my ear, "You know I love you. Haven't I told you that? I'll always love you."

"I mean physically," I informed him, raising an eyebrow. Cutler hesitated and looked at my body. There was a long moment of hesitation. I took a step closer to him and looked into his eye, "Please?" There was another long pause. I put Cutler's hand onto my breast and waited for an answer. After another minutes of decision, he finally answered.

"Oh...alright," Cutler said. "But you know you're going to kill me if you get scared." I thought about his sentence and rolled my eyes. That was stupid about me getting scared. Why the hell would I be scared of Cutler? I kissed him one last time and slipped through the door, "I'll come again soon. See if you can give Ian lots of work to do so he's gone most of the day. I love you."
Sign up to rate and review this story