Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Too Late

by mybloodyvalentine

Norrington arrives back at Port Royal...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Norrington - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-09 - 2147 words

?Blocked

Surprisingly enough, Ian left me alone the rest of the night. He came home very late and went straight to the wine. After taking only a few sips, he passed out on the floor. I was severely tempted to escape and spend the night with Cutler, but what if Ian woke up and noticed I was gone? That would be the end of my relationship with Cutler.

So instead, I went to a little corner of the room, curled up into a ball, and slept for the rest of the night in a restless sleep. Every minute I was afraid that Ian was going to come grab me or hit me. Luckily, he stayed asleep until midday the next morning. When I saw him get up, I rolled up even tighter and tried to make myself invisible against the wall. Too bad it didn't work.

As soon as Ian stepped into the bedroom, he went straight to me. Still under the impression that there was hope that he might possibly leave me alone, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep. Unfortunately, that didn't work either. Ian rolled his eyes an pulled me to my feet, "Come on, I know you're not still sleeping at this hour."

Ian pulled me up and took a good look at me. He circled around my body, focusing primarily on my chest and the placed between my legs. Tapping his chin, Ian said thoughtfully, "Hm, what should we do to you today?" I bit my lip, hating the way he talked about me like I wasn't even in the room with him. I was tempted to run, but I knew deep inside that it would do me no good.

Ian's eyes suddenly lit up and he pushed me against the far wall. Giving me a smirked, he grabbed my hands and pinned them together above my head. Giving me a severe look, he explained, "You know how this works by now. If you resist, I'll stick that knife up you." My eyes opened wide at the mention of the knife and I immediately shuddered. Giving Ian a wary look, I nodded.

"Good," Ian said with a nod. "I'll be right back. Don't move." Giving me one more meaningful look, Ian turned and disappeared through the doorway. Every impulse in my body told me to run. However, deep inside, I knew I had to get through this. If I didn't, Ian would kill me. If I was dead, I'd never feel the warmth of Cutler's lips on mine or his body within me ever again.

Closing my eyes, I awaited my fate. Ian stepped back into the room with a small pistol in his hand. My eyes widened. What the fuck was he doing with a pistol? Had he not just said that he wouldn't hurt me if I obeyed him? I hadn't moved a frigging inch since he had left me. There was absolutely no reason for him to hurt me. But then again, what made me think I could trust Ian?

Sighing, I waited to see what he would do with the gun. Ian approached me and started unbuttoning my shirt. I was tempted to tear away from him and tell him to get off my body, but I knew better. Inside, I had to stay there in the position he had put me in with my hands above my head and my chest completely exposed and accessible to him.

Ian dumped my shirt to the side, obviously not noticing that it was really Cutler's shirt. Ian looked at my breasts and squeezed one of them as he said, "You're too small. I want something bigger to grab." I made no comment to that. I mean, how in the world was I suppose to change the size of my breasts? If you wanted me, you were going to have to take what you got.

Ian ran a hand down my body and down my thigh. He moved his hand to my inner thigh and slipped it all the way up to my slit. I bit my tongue to keep from shuddering or crying out. Ian moved close in front of me and put the pistol in his right hand. I couldn't bear it anymore. I had to know what he was going to do with that pistol. I had to know if I was going to die.

"Are you going to kill me?" I squeaked in barely a whisper. Ian smirked and me and shook his head, "Nah, you're too much fun so far. Let's see how you react to this. Now be still or else my finger might just slip and pull the trigger." Ian gave me a wicked smile and pushed the gun between my legs. He rubbed the tip of it against me.

I stared at Ian in disbelief. Out of all things he could've done, he was going to use a pistol to fuck me? God, he was so sick. Ian pushed the cold metal against my warmth and slowly slid the tip inside me. My body shook and trembled as I did my best not to move. Unfortunately, it was about impossible not to move when there's something sliding in and out a tunnel of sensitive nerves.

Looking up at Ian, I begged him to stop with my eyes. I pleaded with him, wishing he would do anything but this. I couldn't bear it. He shoved the pistol up further inside me, paying no attention to my little mews. Still holding my hands up over my head, I peered down and watched him moving the gun point in and out of my slit.

What if Ian's finger did slip? What if he shot me in the most tender place of my body? Not wanting to think about that, I shut my eyes tightly as Ian brought me to a peak. Ian brought a hand up to my breast and played with my nipple, whispering, "Kiss me, cunt." Oh fuck, I didn't want to kiss him. Hell, no! But when you're reaching an orgasm, you lose control and can't do much about it.

Leaning up, I kissed him desperately as an orgasm wracked through my little body. My lips moved over his to keep me from screaming. I looked for love from him. Just the slightest gentle, loving touch or a smile would've meant the world to me. But no, he did nothing with love. He just wanted to torture me. After I had reached my peak, Ian grinned malevolently.

"Lay on the floor," he commanded me. I started trembling again. Hadn't he done enough? Did he really need to hurt me more? Apparently so. Before I had time to lay down, Ian kicked my shins, sending me face down on the floor. My hair fell into my face and I peered out from under the brunette locks to see what he was planning to do to me next.

Ian wandered over to the door and picked up a whip that was lying on the floor. I knew what was coming even before he picked it up. Squeezing my eyes shut, I stiffened and prepared for the first blow. Ian raised the whip high into the air before bringing it down hard on my ass. The whip cut straight through my skin, causing me to scream.

Laughing, Ian raised the whip and hit me again and again. I lost count of the blows and ended up closing my eyes as I swam in a black sea of agony, torture, and hell. Finally, Ian had gotten his aggression out. He tossed the whip aside and started towards the door. Before he left, he said, "Oh, there's a dress on the bed. Go ahead and put it on."

Yeah right. I mean seriously, how in the world was I suppose to move? As soon as Ian had left, I started sobbing and rolling around in a puddle of blood and tears. I lay in agony for at least a few hours before I finally had enough strength to stand. Even then, I had to clench my teeth to keep from crying out. Deciding I didn't even want to see my backside, I dressed myself quickly without looking in the mirror. I knew better by now. Looking in the mirror only made me depressed.

The dress Ian had given me was dark burgundy and low cut. Surprisingly enough, it fit just about perfectly. Moving gingerly, I slipped out of the door and headed towards Cutler's house. However, before I actually reached his house, I saw Groves and Gillette coming down the street. They were talking quickly and it looked like they were having an intense conversation.

Wondering what was going on, I hurried up to them and waved, "Hey! How are you two? Is the commodore back?" Gillette looked down at me and offered a smile, "Oh hello, Miss Cook. I'm not doing the greatest at the moment. The commodore just let that goddamn pirate escape! Don't ask me why. I guess he was too heartbroken to do anything about it."

Confused, I looked at Gillette and said, "What? What pirate are we talking about? Is Elizabeth rescued?" Trying not to get fed up with me, Gillette replied, "Why don't you go talk to the commodore about it? I'm unfortunately quite busy at the moment. Good day, Miss Cook." Gillette nodded to me politely and hurried on his way. Groves stayed behind.

"There's blood on the back of your neck," Groves said, reaching forward and running his hand across my back. He held his hand out for me to see and looked at me in puzzlement, "Are you alright? Are you hurt?" Groves looked at me with deep concern. It's quite hard to say you're fine when it feels like you're burning up, but that's exactly what I had to do.

"Yes. Yes, I'm fine," I murmured softly. "I think I'm going to go see the commodore about Elizabeth. Do you know if he is at home?" Groves nodded, still looking suspicious. I could tell he didn't believe me about not being hurt, but I obviously couldn't tell him what was going on. Trying to wear happy face for another few minutes, I waved and hurried on my way.

When I had walked down the street to James' house, I risked a glance behind me. To my surprise, Groves was still looking after me with a puzzled expression on his face. Ignoring Groves, I knocked on James' door and waited for it to open. Bianca greeted me and waved me inside with a friendly smile, "Ah, Miss Cook, come right in! You're here to see James, aren't you?"

I nodded with a polite smile. I mean, seriously, why else would I be here if it wasn't to see James? Bianca led me into the parlor and motioned for me to have a seat while she went to get James. I didn't sit. That was probably going to kill me with the way Ian had cut open my tender flesh from earlier. So instead, I leaned against the wall, looking out the window.

After only a few moments, James came in, looking as tall and handsome as ever. I smiled up at him and waved, "Hi Commodore! I see you're back. Did you rescue Elizabeth?" James blinked at me and smiled slightly. I could immediately tell something was wrong. It was almost as if there was an invisible storm cloud floating over his head.

"Yes. Yes, I did. She's safe now," James said with a nod. He crossed the room and slumped down on the couch next to where I was standing. I needed to know what was wrong. Putting a comforting hand on James' shoulder, I asked cautiously, "What's wrong? I can tell that something is bothering you. You can tell it to me. I promise not to spill the beans."

James took a deep breath. For a long moment, I figured he wasn't going to tell me. However, after a few moments of thought, James nodded and said, "Alright. Well, you know how I asked Elizabeth to marry me. Well, there were lots of events that happened on our voyage that showed her affection lies elsewhere. When we got back to Port Royal, she admitted she loved William Turner."

My eyes bulged for a few minutes. So Elizabeth had turned down James for Will? God, the girl was crazy! How the hell could you turn someone like James Norrington down? I had no idea. Glancing down at James, I questioned hesitantly, "So she and Will are getting married then. What about you? What are you planning to do now?"

James took a deep breath. He got to his feet and turned to face me. Clearing his throat, he said, "Jenna, I need to ask you about something..."
Sign up to rate and review this story