Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Agony and Anger

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna asks Cutler about the hangings...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-03-10 - Updated: 2011-03-10 - 2282 words

?Blocked
Ian stepped right into the bedroom, giving me absolutely no time to prepare myself. I immediately had to stop panting and act like I had been sitting on the bed all day long. Ian looked me up and down and nodded in approval, "I see you washed. You look much better now. Come here." Ian motioned to me with two fingers with extremely long fingernails.

I hesitated, already knowing that this was not going to be good. Ian glared at me as I hesitated and tapped his foot, "Come here, girl! We don't have all day, you know." Sighing, I decided that I might as well be his sex slave and hope that he'd go easy on me. As I walked towards him, I couldn't help but wonder if those long fingernails were meant for pinching things. Things meaning me.

I stopped in front of Ian and stood there stiffly, waiting to see what form of torture he had picked out for today. Ian smiled sneakily and surprisingly enough, he didn't touch me. Wondering what was up with that, I raised an eyebrow at him and waited for him to tell me what to do next. Ian sat on the bed and said one word, "Strip."

My eyes widened and I processed what he had just told me to do. As I thought about it, it didn't seem that bad. After all, I'd rather undress myself versus have Ian undress me. I leaned to lift my skirt over my head, but Ian stopped me. Shaking his head, he said, "No, no, not like that. Slowly. Take off your corset and bodice first and put your hands over your tits."

I didn't get this. It was so unlike Ian, but at least he wasn't hurting me. I slowly untied my bodice and corset. It fell down and I crossed my arms over my breasts. I was tempted to stay like that, but figured that I really should do Ian's bidding since he wasn't hurting me...yet. Slowly, I brought my arms away so he could look at my breasts.

Ian smiled and nodded. His next order was, "Touch them. Rub them in circles." This was weird. I had never down anything like this before, but I guess there's a first for everything. I rested my hands on my breasts and pushed the mounds in circles. It didn't do anything to turn me on like it did when Cutler kneaded my breasts. Oh well, anything to make Ian happy.

Ian sighed happily and then said, "Take the rest of it off. I want to see you naked." I had been expecting that bit. I slipped the dress down my body and let it fall to the floor. I hated just standing nude in front of Ian. After all, I wasn't very confident. I thought my body was ugly and eating five pounds of food last night certainly hadn't helped anything.

"Touch yourself," Ian ordered, eyes on my body. I frowned over at him, not quite sure what he meant. Touch where? Raising an eyebrow, I asked, "Where?" Ian rolled his eyes and said, "You know where." To be honest, I didn't. I stared at him blankly. Finally, Ian got fed up with me and said, "Between your legs for fuck's sake, are you really that stupid?"

Blinking, I leaned against the wall and pushed a hand between my thighs. This was weird. Very weird. It felt unnatural and I didn't want to do it. However, at least I would be more gentle than Ian would be. I rubbed around my slit, but no matter how much I rubbed, nothing happened. Only Cutler's loving touch could make me drip. There was nothing special about me touching me.

Despite my feelings, this was certainly turning Ian on. He watched me intently and waved his hand at me, "Well? Go on. Push it in." This time, I did know exactly what he meant. Feeling very strange and awkward, I slipped a finger up through my slit and started pushing it in and out. I did prefer this to Ian's rough thrusts. So I decided to be grateful, not realizing what was yet to come.

"Faster!" Ian told me. "I wanna see you scream!" Sighing, I started pushing my fingers in and out of my little slit faster and harder. Despite that doing this didn't turn me on at all, I still found myself reaching a peak. Great. Unable to stop anymore, I started shaking and whimpered as tension built up in my body and traveled up my stomach.

God, this felt weird but hopefully Ian was getting something out of it. Little did I know that watching me finger myself was doing more than turn Ian on. As my whimpers and cries grew louder, Ian jumped off of the bed and rushed towards me. He pushed me from the wall onto the floor. My skull cracked the floor with a loud crack and stars filled my eyes.

Ian landed on top of me and unbuckled his pants. He yanked my hand away and stuffed himself into my boiling hot inner chambers. Going from the gentle touch of my fingers to Ian's rough thrusting was hard. It also hadn't helped that I had smashed my head. As Ian smashed deeper inside me, the stars started clouding my vision until I couldn't see at all and everything went black.

~ ~ ~ ~

When I woke up the next day, I found myself crumpled on my back with blood and some other liquid pooling around my legs. Blinking, I peered between my thighs and noticed the cut on my inner thigh and split open. Not having the strength to worry about it, I flopped back onto my back. If Ian abused me again this morning, I had no doubts that I would die. I already felt horrible. My stomach cramped, I had to pee, and my body ached all over. Sad thing was that I couldn't pee when I couldn't even stand.

As if he was reading my thoughts, the door pushed open and Ian stepped inside. He was wearing a dark cape and had his hair slicked to his head even tighter than normal. Personally, I just thought it made him look more evil. Looking down at me, Ian rolled his eyes and muttered, "You still haven't gotten up yet? Stupid bitch. Let's see if this wakes you up, hm?"

I knew I should move. I knew he was going to kick me even before he did, but my limbs felt numb and heavy. Whether I wanted to or not, I couldn't move. Ian took aim and kicked me right between the legs. It sent me sliding across the floor and made me hit the wall. And god, the pressure was too much for me. Urine dripped down my thigh and puddled between my legs.

"You're disgusting," Ian told me as he watched the liquid run down my leg. I was crying again. This was so embarrassing. It wasn't like I had meant to pee on the floor, but how could I help it? Ian never offered to bring me to the bathroom. Hell, I didn't even know where it was in this dungeon of a home. So really, could you blame me for the mess?

Well, Ian could. He glared at me and disappeared into the kitchen. If he left me alone, I would probably die of happiness. Unfortunately, that was not the case. Ian returned to the bedroom with a glass in his hands. He knelt between my legs and did something I couldn't see. A few minutes later, he brought the glass up to my face. It was tinged yellow and obviously my urine.

"Drink it, cunt," Ian ordered, shoving it in my face. God, what had gotten into Ian today? He wanted me to drink my own excretion? Did he have any idea just how sick of a thing that was? Apparently so. When I didn't move, he yanked my jaw open and poured the liquid down my throat and splashed some onto my face. It was the most disgusting thing that had ever happened to me.

Ian laughed and stood up. He walked to the bedroom door and then turned back to me, "I have a few things to do so I won't be back until late. I doubt you'll be able to move for a while." With another malevolent laugh, Ian disappeared out the door. As soon as he was gone, I rolled over onto my belly and threw up all the putrid liquid Ian had just made me drink.

Once I was done puking, I crawled across the floor until I reached one of Ian's discarded shirts. Not giving a damn about how mad he'd be when he found his shirt soiled, I wiped my face and body with it and then searched for my dress. After looking around, I found it in the corner of the room where I had stripped it off last night when Ian had made me finger myself.

I stank. Bad. But what could I do? There was no water anywhere that I could see. Stumbling to my feet, I leaned against the bed and started dressing myself without washing. Yes, I know, it's really disgusting. I looked gross. My hair was matted and hung limply in tangles. My blue eyes looked hollow and blank. The skin on my right hand was swollen and purple-looking. It didn't help that I was starting to get stretch marks on my stomach from having to eat so much.

I was gross. What could I do about it though? I hadn't asked for this kind of life. I had just been cursed with it. There was no escaping. However, right now, I was going to have to get out of the house. It was my prison and staying here was like submitting to Ian in a vague sense. So despite the fact that all my limbs ached, I tied my dress on and limped to the door.

Stepping outside, I realized it was late outside. I must've been asleep for quite a while. Regardless of the time, I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to visit Cutler, but what if he didn't want me at this point? What if I was to the point beyond ugly where nobody could love me? My feet automatically brought me to his house, but I didn't go inside.

Sighing, I hesitated in front of the door, unsure of what to do. I wanted Cutler really bad especially after not seeing him yesterday, but I didn't want him to think I was disgusting. I also wanted to know what the hell he wanted to hang Elizabeth and James for. I would insist on Lizzy being let go. It was plainly indecent to hang a woman. People just didn't do that.

Nonetheless, I just couldn't face Cutler in my current state. I turned around to trudge back the way I had come. Suddenly, a bright light flashed behind me. Afraid that I had gotten caught doing something, I jumped and whirled around. However, it was just Cutler raising a lantern in one hand so he could see who was at the door.

"Don't look at me!" I squeaked and ducked out of the glare of the lantern. Cutler simply rolled his eyes at me and grabbed my wrist with one hand. He pulled me into the house and shut the door behind him. I gave him a dirty look and said, "I did mean that, you know. I didn't just say not to look at me for no good reason. I'm a fucking mess."

"Don't be stupid," Cutler said, setting the lantern down on the table. He leaned down and kissed me between my breasts. Taking my hand, he led me to the sofa and sat me down. It still hurt to sit, but it was tolerable at least. Cutler leaned back against the sofa as well and raised an eyebrow as he asked, "Do you want to tell me what the hell you were doing yesterday?"

"What?" I asked in a high-pitched voice. I hadn't expected him to be angry at me for going out of the house. Cutler gave me a you-know-what-I'm-talking-about look and nodded, "Yes, tell me what you were doing yesterday. You were out in a crowd where just about anyone, including Ian, could've seen you. Do you know what would happen if Ian saw you?"

"Yes, I know," I said guiltily. Looking up at Cutler out of the corner of my eyes, I could tell he looked livid. Slamming his hand down on the table, Cutler said, "He'd lock you up. I doubt he'd ever let you go. How would you feel if you were chained to his bloody bedpost night and day, mm?" He drummed his fingers agitatedly on his knee.

"I'm sorry," I said, getting scared from just how angry he looked. I shrank back on the couch and blinked up at him nervously as I wrapped my arms around myself and begged, "Please don't hurt me." My words seemed to catch Cutler off guard. He frowned and looked over at me in puzzlement, "Why would I hurt you? Have I ever abused you before?"

"No, but Ian does, so I wouldn't know if you would or not," I pointed out a-matter-of-factly. Cutler looked down and thought about what I had said. He looked sad and suddenly threw his arms around me and stroked my hair as he murmured in my ear, "Darling, I love you. I would never hurt you. All I'm trying to do is take care of you."
Sign up to rate and review this story