Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

can I ask something of you?

by adrenaline_bomb 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-10 - Updated: 2011-03-10 - 574 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
We lay in silence for a few minutes before a question crossed my mind.
"Gerard, can I ask you something?" I said, staring at the ceiling.
"Sure. Shoot." He replied.
"Why did you say that I couldn't help you fight a battle that you'd already lost?"
He sighed, "I'd lost the battle against myself. I cut again, Frankie. I knew that I needed you but I couldn't have you in any way more than a friend." His voice was quiet and mousy, he sounded so small and weak it shocked me. He'd cut again. He thought he'd lost. And it was all because he didn't think I loved him.
"Awwww, Gee. Why didn't you just tell me how you felt?" I asked, hugging him tight.
"Why didn't you tell me?" He whined.
"Because I didn't hurt myself over it, I knew I couldn't have you but I knew that if I did that I'd only hurt you guys more." I made sure that conviction burned in my voice as I spoke the words of honesty that had been bouncing off the walls of my brain for years.
" Gerard?"
"Frankie?"
"How long have you uhh, loved me? Like this, I mean?" I asked- I wanted to know, for me, it was when we first met at a bar that Pency Prep were performing at, My Chemical Romance were due to come on later.
"Uhhh, you remember that bar when you were in Pency Prep still?" He asked and I giggled.
"How could I forget! It was the first time we met, you were drunk and by the end of the night you'd lost your trousers from head banging with the over used exscuse of 'There a womens cut. They always fall down!'" I howled with laughter at the memory, Gee was rolling around holding his sides too.
"Ahhh, My God! Yeah, since then." Gerard breathed as we recovered from the giggle fit.
"Seriously? Me too!" I told him, my grin spreading further across my face.
"Dude! That's so freaky." He mused, we'd calmed down now, our arms wrapped around each other and our legs hanging off the side of the bed.
"Gerard...?" I started
"Oh dear God, Frankie! Not more questions?" Gerard was teasing, I could tell he wasn't really annoyed.
"Just one." He rolled his eyes over dramatically.
"Would you like to be inside me? To make love to me?" I asked, my voice was quiet, I was slightly scared of rejection, even though I know he'd never do that to me.
"I don't know Frankie, I haven't done it before. Not even to a girl." He whispered, I could tell he was scared.
"It doesn't have to be now, or tonight, I just wondered. And seriously, Gerard Way? A virgin? Dude, your nearly thirty!" I laughed "I wouldn't worry about it, it'd be my first time too."
"Really? Jeez, that's good to know." He released a breath he didn't know he was holding. " I wanna take a shower." He got up and headed to the bathroom.
"Okay. It's like midnight ya know." I told him, my angel.
"Yup. I know, I just wanna shower, I need to think." He said as he wondered in the bathroom and shut the door behind him, the shower turned on straight away and I swear I can hear him crying. But he might be laughing, if it carries on, I'll go look...
Sign up to rate and review this story