Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

I'm okay now

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-12 - Updated: 2011-03-12 - 405 words

0Unrated
GERARD'S P.O.V.
I walked into the bathroom, shut the door and turned the shower on. My mind was spinning with the question Frank had asked me. I really wasn't sure about it. I disposed of my clothes onto the bathroom floor and the tears had already started to fall as I stepped into the shower, the steaming water burning my skin and relaxing the muscles beneath. I tried to keep my sobs quiet, but I didn't think it was working. What if I couldn't do it? What if he didn't want me? My shoulders shook and I slid down to the shower floor, hugging my knees close to me, sobbing heavier still. I heard the bathroom door open but didn't bother to move, or even stop crying- I just don't care.
"Gee? You okay?" Frank's voice was soft and concerned as he crossed the bathroom to stand outside the shower, the glass steamed up so I could only see his outline.
"M'fine." I mumbled, my voice shaky and uncertain.
"Now I know that's a lie. C'mon, what's up?" He shut off the shower from the outside and pulled open the glass door. I just sat there, staring at my knees which I was holding so close against me. "Please... talk to me." He sounded nervous, Frank was never nervous, this scared me into talking.
"Would you still love me?" I whispered, not daring to look him in the eyes. He grabbed my arm in his soft grip and hauled me up off the floor.
"Gerard Arthur Way." I looked up as he used my full name- I usually only got that when I was in trouble for something. "I will always love you, no matter what. It's me and you till the end, us against the world. Forever." His eyes were filled with love so deep at these words, I let a smile crawl onto my face and fell into his warm embrace. In Frankie's arms will always be my home- it's where I'll always belong.
"Did you get what I meant though? About you still loving me?" I had to ask- I needed to know.
"Yes, Gee. I did. And I was just as worried as you are." He held me closer to him, before gently brushing my lips against his in a kiss so sweet words can't describe.
"I love you Frankie." I told him.
"I love you too Gee, forver."
Sign up to rate and review this story