Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Helena

holiday in ruins

by adrenaline_bomb 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-22 - Updated: 2011-03-22 - 1130 words

0Unrated
FRANK'S P.O.V.
Me and Gerard had talked for a while, about everything really. Our childhood, our parents, the band and our future. Our childhoods were, well, bleak to say the least, though Gerard's was more exciting than mine, and more free. I was always the good little Catholic boy that payed attention in class and always turned up to church on time- that, though, had changed when I'd met Mikey Way. I met him when I got kicked out of my Catholic secondary school in senior year, actually, I got kicked out for wearing my 'homophobia is gay' shirt in P.E. Stupid Catholics, why have a homophobic religion? Seriously, what's the point?
Gerard and me wanted to take it slow, this was pretty new to us, even though we're like twenty odd, it still seems really weird. Nice, but weird, I'm not used to this at all. I look over to my side, I'm sitting in bed, lights off and its 8am. The angel sleeping next to me is none other than Gerard Way, none other than my crush for over five years, none other than my death obsessed boyfriend. His raven black hair falls gently over his pale features, his purple shadowed eyelids hiding the heart-melting hazel eyes which could make me laugh, cry or confuse me completely.
Gerard's eyelids fluttered and he woke up, smiling when he saw me looking down at him.
"Morning baby." His voice was sleepy and caffeine deprived.
"Morning. Your so damn cute when you sleep you know!" We giggled slightly and he rolled over to get up, which sort of worked, but also failed, as he rolled out of bed completely and landed with a thud, leaving me trying to stifle a giggle.
"Ow..." He groaned lifting his head back up to look at me, I was now biting my knuckles- hard. "If you want to laugh, go ahead and laugh. I'm getting dressed, and then we're going for coffee." Gerard grumbled, making his way to his suitcase and then th bathroom.
I got out of bed myself and pulled on my ripped up black skinnies and Black Flag T-shirt, smudging on some red eyeliner without needing to use a mirror (why do you need a mirror, you know where your eyes are, don't you?). I then proceeded to tame my bed head, raking a brush through my brown-black fringe and spiking up the back with some gel and sitting back down on the bed. About five minutes later, Gerard emerged from the bathroom and nodded to me.
"Ready?" I asked.
"Yup." He replied, grabbing his denim jacket and yanking on some converse. "I thought we'd go out and have a day together today, just you and me."
"Sounds good, I need more fags anyway." I said as we walked out of the door and bumped straight into Brian.
"Hey, we're going out today, just the two of us, that okay?" Gerard asked, steadying Brian, he wasn't a morning person.
"That's fine, it's your holiday." He smiled- I was glad he was happy for us. "Wanna take a security guard or something?"
"I'll be fine with my ninga moves!" I pulled a ninga pose and Brian laughed and nodded, telling us to enjoy our day before he headed into Mikey and Ray's room.
"Your ninganess is incredibly cute you know." Gerard said and I pouted at the sarcasm in his voice.
"Shut it Way! Just because your not a kick ass karate kid like me!" I biffed him on the arm in a friendly way and he chuckled, making his was to the elevator with me closely behind him.

We found our way to a small side street, a few old record stores and comic shops, a shop filled with art supplies and a few... odd, shops.
"I've gotta get some coffee, Frank. You be okay here for a minute." I didn't reply, I just pulled a ninga pose and he laughed before kissing me on the forehead and bounding off towards a coffee shop.
"Hey, gay face." Someone snarled from behind me, tapping me on the shoulder. I ignored them and carried on walking, in the same direction Gerard had just gone.
"Look at me when I'm talking to you." The voice said again, he was angry, but I still carried on walking.
"I SAID LOOK AT ME, BENDER!" He screamed and this time I turned around. I didn't have much time to examine his face, but it sure as hell wasn't a pretty one! His nose was crooked and his features somewhat distorted, he looked like a typical chav and smelt of sweat. Lovely. But before I could register any of this properly, his sovereign ring covered fists graced my jaw, knocking me backwards.
"We don't like fag's round here, do we boys?" The man said, and around five other men appeared from no where and surrounded me. "People like you and your stupid little boyfriend don't deserve to be alive!" He spat, snarling at me. I didn't do anything, I just lay there, weak and helpless. I knew if I fought back, I definitely wouldn't get out of this one alive.
"Aren't you gonna answer me, goth?" Another growled and I just stayed silent.
"Fine, you asked for it." The first man said and before my mind could register what was going on, my body was racked with the pain of fists and trainers pounding into it. Two blows to the face; I curled up in a ball. Seventeen kicks to the ribs; I screamed. Eight punches to my back; the first tears started to fall. A stamp on the head; I shouted for Gerard. A cut with a dull knife to the back; I shut up and cried silently. Eleven more cuts followed, my body felt on fire, burning with pain as they left me on the floor to die. I cried hard and reached for my phone. I called Gerard, no reply. So I called Mikey and he picked up on the first ring.
"Mikey" I cried into the phone, my body beginning to go numb and cold.
"Frank, you okay?" Mikey asked, worry lacing his voice.
"Jocks, beating, bleeding, help." I explained, it was all my surly broken ribs could cope with.
"You or Gerard?" Mikey asked, his anxiety levels seemingly becoming high.
"Me." I croaked
"Where are you?" He inquired and I swiveled my head round to check
"Outside Donovan's art store." I groaned
"Where's Gerard?"
"Coffee. Help." I begged.
"Okay, we're coming for you now." The line went dead and I dropped my phone, slipping into the darkness.





ooooohhh, cliffhanger. What will happen to dear old Frankie? rate and review and tell me your ideas, never know, you may be right!!
xxx
Sign up to rate and review this story