Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Appetite For Destruction

Chapter Three: No One Can Break A Pinky Promise Let Alone A Swear

by SixxLuver94 0 reviews

Amanda has a plan and involves Tommy Lee. How will he take it?

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 836 words

1Funny
I put down my beer and look at Nikki who was signing the check. “You think they will sign with Geffen?” he asks me. I shrug. “Beats me. They have what it takes. I swear to god Nikki they are amazing up on stage.” I say looking at him. Nikki raises an eyebrow. “Better than us?” he asks. I bite my bottom lip. “You know I will always love you guys.” He chuckles. “You never answered that question, Amanda.” He says. I look down at the bottle I had in my right hand. “I don’t know, Nikki.” I say meeting their gaze. Nikki covers my right hand with his right. “Invite them tonight to our show. Would love to meet the band.” Says Nikki. I raise an eyebrow. “Really?” I ask him. Nikki grins. “Really.” He assures me.

Later that day Nikki, Vince, and Mick had to leave early to pick a few things up so I hung with Tommy until they got back. Tommy and I were talking about the band when I had an idea. “You fuckin’ serious aren’t you?” he asks me. I hit his arm playfully. “Oh come on, Tommy. What could be so bad about them?” I ask him. Tommy snorts. “Have you heard all the shit people are saying about them?” he asks. I roll my eyes. Boys. “Excuse me but do you remember all the shit people said about ya’ll and still say about you guys? Please, Tommy. Just this once. With a cherry on top?” I ask him sticking out my bottom lip in a pout. Tommy groans. “Ugh, alright. But you owe me. Now what did Nikki have to say about it all?” he asks. I look down at the floor. “He kinda didn’t say anything about it.” I say quietly. Tommy’s eyes widen. “You did not talk to Nikki about it? Maddie, come on!” he says standing up.

I scoff. “What does Nikki’s opinion matter anyways? Please, Tommy? Be the boss of it all once in a while.”I tell him. Tommy takes a gulp of his whisky. “Fuck it. Fine. I’ll talk to the owner see if we can get them to play tonight? Are they cool with it?” he asks. I shrug. “No idea but I think they will be once I talk to them about it.” I say. Tommy raises an eyebrow. “You positive? Once I get this deal done I can’t get my money back.” He tells me a warning look in his eyes telling me something along the lines of “Don’t fuck with me or my money.” I grin. “I pinky swear that they will agree to it.” Tommy laughs. “Pinky swear?” he asks. I roll my eyes. “Hey! This is legit shit. No one can break a pinky promise let alone a swear.” I say and Tommy bursts out laughing. I rests my hands on my hips. “Do we have a deal or not?” I ask him.

Tommy nods. “I pinky swear..” he chuckles. “.. that I will get this deal done and you..” I nod. “Pinky swear that the band will agree to it.” I finish. Tom enters the Whisky. “Amanda, you ready?” he asks. I nod looking back at Tommy. “See you tonight with the band.” I say standing on the tip of my toes giving Tommy a quick kiss on the lips. He grins. “I should definitely do you more favors.” He says. I smirk. “You should.” I say before walking over to Tom. “Hey Zutaut.” Says Tommy. The two shake hands. “What’s up?” asks Tom. I glare at Tommy warning him to not say anything. “Just enjoying the company of this little zebra here.” I raise an eyebrow. “Little Zebra? Really?” I ask him and Tommy shrugs. “It’s my cute little pet name for you.” He says. I make gagging noises. “Alright. We should get going.” Says Tom.

I wave bye to Tommy and we head out. “Did the band sign?” I ask him. Tom shakes his head. “No. We have a meeting in a few days in my office. I did not have my papers with me and the guys want to think it over.” Says Tom. I nod getting into his car. “They still at Vicky’s?” I ask him. Tom puts the key into the ignition and starts the car up. “Yeah. Probably will be there all day.” He says. I sigh. “Drop me off there will you? I have a few things to talk to them about.” I say. Tom looks at me. “What for?” he asks giving me a curious look. I smile. “I’m not telling you. Just promise to meet me tonight at the Whisky to see Motley perform.” I say to him. Tom take his eyes off the road for a second. “Alright.” He finally says. Knowing me, he knows for a fact that I would not tell him my sneaky evil plan. Not that it was evil.
Sign up to rate and review this story