Categories > Celebrities > Guns n' Roses > Appetite For Destruction

Chapter Four: Introductions to Kyle The Ex.

by SixxLuver94 1 review

Amanda runs into Kyle, her ex boyfriend at the record shop she works at. Tom wants to know exactly how she talked Guns N’ Roses into doing a show at the Whisky right after Motley Crue.

Category: Guns n' Roses - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 661 words

2Original
As I walk into Vinyl Fetish, the store I worked in on Melrose Avenue, I see Kyle my ex. “Hey.” He says as I walk in. I give him a nod. “What’s up?” I ask him. Kyle shrugs looking through the Vinyl’s. I put my purse down on the counter and sit down on a stool. I watch him look through them. “So how was the Guns N’ Roses show last night?” he asks me finally looking up to meet my gaze. “They were surprisingly amazing.” I say smiling. Kyle grins. “I heard you and Tom left early saying you didn’t care for the band.” He says. I roll my eyes. “That was just a ploy to get the other A&R reps off Tom’s back. He explained it to the band before the show that if we left it’s a good sign except I was left in the dark on it.” I tell him. Kyle picks out a Vinyl and looks it over.

“Pretty smart. You going to the Crue show tonight?” he asks. I smile. “How could I miss it?” I ask him. Kyle walks over with the Vinyl in hand. “Listen, Amanda you and I broke it off on not good terms. I’d like to make it up to you over dinner.” He says. I grin. “Really?” I ask him. Kyle puts his right hand on my leg. I look down at his hand. “Of course. I miss you.” He says. I look up at him. “Kyle, I’m not holding anything against you. We broke up and it happens. I’m not mad at you so no dinner necessary.” I tell him pushing his hand off my leg. He snorts. “Why are you always playing so hard to get?” he asks me. “I am not playing hard to get. I just don’t want to get back with you, you big bonehead.” I tell him already getting pissed off at him. Kyle puts down the vinyl. “You are such a bitch.” He says walking out of the store. I look down at the floor. I hold back my tears as I pick up the vinyl. I smile looking at which one it was. Nazareth. He knew the bands I liked I gave him points for that.

As it came closer to the Crue show I began locking up the store. Tom came to pick me up. “What’d you do?” he asks as he walks in. I look up at him. “Do?” I say confused. Tom rolls his eyes. “Why are Guns down at the Whiskey right now?” he asks. I shrug. “Beats me.” I say. Tom crosses his arms. “I’m serious Amanda. What are they doing down there?” he asks. I groan. “Tommy talked to the manager and we got the Guns a slot tonight after the Crue.” I say. Tom looked upset which surprised me. “Well how much are you paying them to do this?” he asks. I lock up the safe. “I’m not. They are doing it for free.” I tell him getting annoyed that he did not trust me to make my own decisions when it came down to stuff like this.

“Amanda they are not going to do the show for free. No band does. They usually want something for it. What did they want?” he asks. I grab my purse. “Nothing. They asked for nothing. They just agreed to do it. Well they want to meet the Crue and plus Nikki already said he wanted to so in all honesty there is nothing to it.” I say looking at him. Tom shakes his head. “You have so much to learn. Alright. Let’s get moving. Don’t want to be late now do we?” he asks. I smile and we walk out of the store. I lock it up before getting into Tom’s car. This was going to be a long night.
Sign up to rate and review this story