Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > F.T.W.W.W

F.T.W.W.W

by NeonNightmare 3 reviews

So yeah, basically just a MCR fic set in 2019, with the fabulous killjoys. (bad summary but o well)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2011-03-08 - Updated: 2011-03-08 - 537 words

0Unrated
I collided with the floor, blood spilling out from my shoulder where I'd been hit. My vision started to go blurry, the lights above my head began to merge into a bright smudge as my eyes slowly fell shut. I thought I heard someone call my name but before I knew who it was silence carried me away.

I awoke in a soft bed, surrounded by pillows and blankets. I opened my eyes carefully letting them adjust to the lights in the empty room. I tried to sit up but the pain in my shoulder stopped me and I layed back down properly.
I looked around the room and apart from the bed I lay in it was pretty empty except for a old worn down chair in the corner and next to the bed was a little table covered in bandages and different pills.
'i don't care if he's resting let me' in!' I could hear someone arguing on the opposite of the door. 'let me' go, he's my brother! Let me' in.' and then suddenly he burst through the door.
Mikey Way, now known to many as the fabulous killjoy that is Kobra Kid. He looked over at me and I smiled back. He walked over to the side of the bed and instead of smiling back he looked angry.
'What the hell! What were you trying to do?! YOU NEARLY DIED!' he half shouted at me.
'urm... I dunno. Impulse I guess' I replied to him 'I didn't nearly die this is mearly a scratch if I wanted I could go fight those dracs again right now!'
'go on then,' he said stepping out the way a leaving me a clear view of the path to the door 'if you can get up and walk to that door in one piece I'll let you go fight some dracs again.' sometimes he made me wonder who was the older brother out of the two of us.
I sat up and tried to hide the fact that my shoulder felt like it was being set on fire. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and put them on the cold, wooden floor. I gave myself a moment, took a deep breathe and stood up. At first I swayed unsteadily and Mikey readied himself to catch me If I fell. I started to stumble toward the door and just as I thought I was actually gonna make it I collapsed, luckily mikey had been behind me and was ready to catch me. He carried me over and helped me lay back in the bed.
'shit,' I mumbled.
He half laughed and dragged the chair over so it was next to my bed.
We sat and talked, about anything that came in to our minds. We could've been there for hours for all I knew. The last thing I remember was the sound of mikey's laugh as I drifted to sleep and I let my mind fill with dreams.

So this is my first attempt at writing any form of fanfiction so please tell me what you think to it & hopefully there will be more chapters to follow :)
Sign up to rate and review this story