Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > F.T.W.W.W

The dream

by NeonNightmare 1 review

What Gee dreams after being shot in the shoulder. (yeah pretty much sum it up... Badly)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 224 words

0Unrated
the dream
I was running, I don't know where and i don't know why but I was running the fastest I'd ever run. I kept turning my head round as I was waiting for someone to come after me. 'GERARD' I heard someone shout my name, a voice so familiar yet unrecognisable to me. 'GERARD, THIS WAY' suddenly a grey door flung open to my right, I dived into it and as I regained balance and stood still the door slammed and left me in darkness. 
'Hey Party Poison' the voice said again as the room I was in filled with a bright, White light. In front of me was my brother. Only it wasn't him, I mean it looked like him but if you'd of known him as long as I have you'd realise that this wasn't the real Mikey Way.
'Who are you?' I asked cautiously as I took a step closer.
A twisted smile appeared on his face and as he tilts his head to the left he said 'don't you even know your brother when you see him, that's just pathetic' his smile turned into sneer and he pulled his ray gun at me and pulled the trigger 'bye gee'......
I know this is a short chapter, but I thought I should put his dream on a separate chapter :)
Sign up to rate and review this story