Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Bullets & Burns

by mybloodyvalentine

Elizabeth is shocked...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 2282 words

?Blocked


"No!" I screamed as I saw what Elizabeth was about to do. I flung myself over the desk and pushed Cutler out of the way just in time. The bullet missed my head by about an inch. Cutler and I fell to the floor with a smash, me landing on top of him. Cutler lay still, stunned. I stroked his cheek and kissed his lips nervously, "Baby, are you alright?"

Cutler smirked and ran his tongue over my mouth and murmured, "Never better, darling." I was so concerned about my lover that I forgot Elizabeth was still in the room until she took a step forward and looked down at us in alarm. She tilted her head and narrowed her eyes in confusion as if she was trying to figure out a very complicated arithmetic problem.

Suddenly, understand filled her eyes and she seemed to realize that I knew Cutler in a way that she had never known in any men. Gaping with shock, she looked at me in horror and said, "You and him were going to...to..." I watched as Elizabeth stuttered, obviously having a problem with saying the word sex. By now, it was a regular word in my vocabulary and didn't faze me.

"You were actually going to sleep with him?" Elizabeth said, finally managing to get the words out. "How could you? I trusted you as a friend! You know this man wanted me hung. You know that he's sending me and Will to the gallows and yet you want to come here and make love with him like some whore? Who are you? I don't even know you anymore!"

She looked at my hand and saw the ring that marked me as Ian's property. Sighing, Elizabeth hauled me to my feet and shook her head at me, "You're married now, Jenna? What the hell are you doing here? I'm going to bring you back to your husband now." Elizabeth was the older of the two of us and for some reason, she always felt responsible for my actions.

Cutler hadn't interrupted until now. He stepped forward and took Elizabeth's hand off of me. He pulled me next to him and wrapped his hand possessively around my waist. Glaring at Elizabeth, he replied, "You will be doing no such thing. You do realize that she is old enough to make her own decisions, don't you? If she chooses not to remain a virgin like you, there is no problem with that."

Elizabeth could tell he meant it as a slight to her. Anger flashed across her face and she started to raise the pistol to Cutler's chest again. Instantly worried, I stepped in front of Cutler to shield his body from Elizabeth's pistol. Cutler held me tightly against him and let his hands travel up my chest until he was stroking my breasts gently while smirking at Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's eyes focused on Cutler stroking me and she narrowed her eyes, shaking her head at us. Finally, she whipped around and ran out of the room, calling over her shoulder, "You two are disgusting." The door slammed behind her, leaving Cutler and me alone again. Cutler turned me around to face him and kept needing my breasts as he kissed my forehead.

"I didn't mean to upset her," I started out, feeling bad about Elizabeth. Cutler quickly cut off my words and shook his head, "That wasn't your fault, darling. You can tell she's jealous of what we have together. I'd be jealous if another man had this kind of relationship with you." Cutler looked deeply into my eyes, showing his affection for me.

I reached up to start undressing him again, but Cutler caught my hands and shook his head. I looked up at him depressed. Cutler gave me a sorry look and said, "Sorry, but it's gotten late. We can't take any chances of you and Ian getting caught, hm? You should be quite happy. Your friend is free." He gave me a sardonic smile.

I nodded, not sure if I was all that happy about it anymore. Leaning up, I kissed Cutler's mouth and said, "Next time, do you think I could have a bath? I feel kind of dirty." Glancing down at my body, Cutler nodded immediately, "Of course, my baby. Anything for you." He kissed me and walked me to the door. Was it just me, or did Cutler keep getting sweeter and sweeter?

Slipping out the door, I hurried back to Ian's house. My body ached a lot, but my leg was slightly better than yesterday and at least I could walk a bit faster. I slipped through the doorway and curled up on the bed to sleep. My mind started drifting off and just went I thought I was finally going to fall asleep, the door creaked open and Ian stepped inside. Shit.

I flopped down on the bed and hid my head against my knees as I curled up in a ball. Unfortunately, Ian just wasn't buying it. He walked in an slapped my ass, "Wake up, bitch." I whimpered as he smacked the tender flesh and jerked myself into a sitting position so he didn't have access to my backside. Ian looked me up and down and wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"You smell. Bad," Ian added, sniffing the air. "You certainly need a bath. I'm going to clean you up a bit. I'll be right back. Don't move." Knowing better than to disobey, I stayed motionless where I was and waited for Ian to come back. When he did, he was carrying a large tub. Ian glanced up at me out of the corner of his eye and hissed, "Take off your clothes."

Again, I didn't want to, but there wasn't really any other option. Sighing, I untied the dress from my body and laid it on the bed. I huddled where I had been sitting with my knees pressed up against my chest and my arms wrapped around my legs to try to cover anything too private. Although to be honest, Ian wasn't even looking at me currently.

Ian was filling buckets of water and dumping them into the tub. I watched him until he was done. Finally, Ian finished and motioned for me to come over. Gulping, I crawled over to him and awaited my fate. Ian pointed to the tub and said, "Get in. I'll be right back. I need to find some soap or something. You smell like shit." Ian gave me a disgusted look before disappearing to get soap.

Ignoring his comment about smelling like shit, I slowly lowered myself into the tub. The water wasn't nice and warm this time. No, it was freezing cold. After less than a minute of standing in it, my body was shivering and my teeth were chattering. I felt angry at Ian. You'd think he put the freezing cold water in there in purpose. Actually, he probably did.

I continued to shiver, not even all the way in the tub. The water flowed up to just below my breasts. No way was I getting the rest of me all wet. Having cold water dripping down my neck was not at all a pleasant sensation. Just as I was thinking this, Ian came back into the room. He looked me up and down and frowned, "Get all the way in."

All the way in? Shit! I didn't want to freeze to death, but perhaps that was Ian's point. Maybe he wanted to torture me to death or something by making my body into an ice cube. Well, okay, maybe not. I'm probably exaggerating, but still! It certainly felt like he wanted me to freeze to death. Taking a big gulp of air, I did what I was told and completely submerged myself in the water.

A shock of cold ran through my body and I immediately resurfaced, sputtering for breath. Ian laughed and pulled out a bar of soap. I reached out to take it from him, but he shook his head. Standing up, he leaned over the tub and turned me so I was facing away from him. Ian started sliding the bar of soap over my shoulders and down my back.

Are you going to call me crazy if I say the first few minutes of this was no so bad? Hell, it might even be considered nice if it was someone else stroking my body with the soap. Unfortunately, all good things end and just when I was starting to relax, Ian grabbed my shoulders and twisted me around to look at my naked front. I no longer felt very relaxed.

Ian's gazed focused on my breasts. They were shiny and slick from the cold water and water droplets dripped from my nipples. Ian smirked and grabbed one. He rubbed the bar of soap over it so hard that it hurt. I gasped from the sensation and tried to back up. Ian frowned, grabbed me, and pulled me back to the side of the tub, "Where do you think you're going, bitch?"

I made no answer and stood limply in front of him in the tub. He moved to my other breasts and washed it hard as well, his long fingernails digging into the tender flesh there. He pulled at my little pink nipple before he leaned farther over the tub so he could look at the rest of my body that was obscured under the water. Sadly, he turned me around again. This wasn't over yet.

Ian let his hands wander down to my ass and rubbed the soap over it. I squeaked and started a constant stream of whimpers as he rubbed around in that area. Clenching my teeth together, I grabbed the side of the tub. Eventually, Ian stopped and turned me around again. I wondered if this torture was ever going to end. At the moment, it felt like I had been living in hell for at least a week.

Ian rested his hands on my belly and rubbed the soap there before traveling a bit lower. He rubbed me with the soap just above my pubic area. The sensation made my body tense up immediately and I looked up at him pleadingly. When it was really starting to drive me insane, I murmured, "Please stop. Please. I'll do anything else..."

"No, you won't," Ian said, rolling his eyes, "I know you well enough to know that you most certainly won't do anything else. How would you like it if I chained you back up to the bed again, hm?" Thinking about it, I realized that I probably won't like that as much. Sighing, I kept quiet and stopped struggling as Ian ran his fingers across my strip of pubic hair.

You'd think he could keep his hands off my privates, but no. Ian kneaded the tender area, digging through the thin hairs into my sensitive skin there. Despite the fact that I was biting my lip as hard as I could to prevent making any noise, I ended up mewing at him loudly and tried to pull away. That just caused Ian to grab my ass and pull me back to him.

Ian slipped the bar of soap between my legs and rubbed there for much longer than necessary. Not wanting to give Ian what he wanted, I closed my eyes and waited for him to stop. When he did, his gaze wandered up to the long, thick tangles that had matted up in my hair over the last few days. Ian frowned and grabbed a comb.

I knew what was coming, but I didn't realize it would be nearly so painful. Ian grabbed a wad of my hair and started trying to force the comb through my hair. Not surprisingly, it hurt. I screamed, seeing absolutely no reason to keep my emotions to myself anymore. There's no shame in yelling when someone is literally pulling your hair out.

Ian raked through my hair until a large clump came out in his hand. Sighing, he frowned, "Go ahead and comb it out yourself. I really don't want you bald." He handed me the comb, looking at the clump of hair in his hand with disgust. Gingerly, I began combing out my hair. It hadn't been combed for days and was in very large knots and tangles.

After about thirty minutes of me carefully working through my hair and Ian tapping his foot impatiently, the knots were finally out. Taking a deep breath of relief, I stood up to get out of the tub. Ian put his hands on my waist and pulled me out so I stood dripping wet and naked in front of him. For some reason, being wet made me feel even more vulnerable than usual.

Ian grabbed me and put me on the bed hissing, "Don't move." My body continued to drip as I waited to see what he would do next. Ian took off his pants and sat in front of me on the bed. He was already very hard. I guessed the image of me standing all wet and slippery was enough to turn him on. Ian put his hands on my shoulders and pulled me to him.

Now sitting directly in front of him, I tensed and whispered, "What are you going to do to me?" Whatever it was, I could tell it wasn't going to be good. I hated being this close to him. Closeness always meant that something quite bad was going to follow. Ian pulled my hips towards him and gave me an evil smile as he replied, "Fuck me."
Sign up to rate and review this story