Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Birthday Bash

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna gets a birthday treat...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Parody - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2011-03-11 - Updated: 2011-03-11 - 2435 words

?Blocked
I stared at Ian and gave him a no-way look. If he was going to rape me, then fine. It wasn't like I could do anything about it. But actually fucking him myself? That brought it into an off-limits category for me. I couldn't imagine fucking someone other than Cutler. If you fucked someone, it meant you loved them, right? Isn't that why it's called making love?

Ian raised an eyebrow at me and looked down at me menacingly, "Are you going to disobey me?" A long, tense silence filled the room as I tried to think of what to do. You know that saying stuck between a rock and a hard place? That's where I was at right now. The rock was the punishment I would get for not fucking Ian. The hard place was what my conscious was doing to me.

Even though I knew Ian would probably end up getting his way or I would end up dead, I just couldn't quite bring myself to willingly take him inside my body. It felt like a betrayal to Cutler to some extent. When I didn't answer Ian's question, he said heavily and grabbed something behind his back. I saw a glint fly before my eyes as Ian whipped out the knife.

I recoiled and waited to see what exactly he was going to do with the knife. Waving the silver blade menacingly in front of my eyes, Ian hissed, "I would think that you would know better than to resist by now. Apparently not?" He brought the blade down and held it to my nipple. Ian let it cut into the tender nub just the slightest bit and looked up at me again.

"How about now? Will you do it now or do I have to cut off your nipple first?" Ian asked, pressing the knife against my tender skin harder. Gulping, I weighed my options. I didn't want to fuck Ian. Hell no! But what choice did I have? I wasn't about to lose body parts over it. Sighing, I finally gave in and nodded, "Yes, I'll do it."

"Good," Ian answered. He set the knife down and leaned against the wall while sitting on the bed. I had never fucked anyone in this kind of position before and wasn't really sure what to do. I moved closer so we were inches apart. Ian took my legs and yanked them around his waist. I bit my lip and tried to justify this. Fucking wasn't the same as making love, right?

Taking a deep breath, I positioned myself over Ian and put my hands on his shoulders. My legs automatically tightened around his waist and I held onto him tightly as I sank down onto him. It stretched me as always. You'd think by now I'd be getting used to this, but no. Taking a deep breath, I started pushing down on him again and again.

"Faster!" Ian ordered me, slapping my ass hard as I bounced on him. Already starting to pant, I nodded and tried to pick up my pace. I hated taking Ian inside me. I hated even more letting him into my most intimate parts. Nonetheless, I was fighting for my life here. I didn't want to end up like Adrianna. I had Cutler to live for and that was something.

I continued to slam down on Ian, reaching my peak fast. This kind of fucking took a lot of energy. All Ian had to do was sit back and enjoy while I did all the work. How fair was that? The water droplets on my body had started to evaporate and were being replaced with droplets of sweat. That familiar tingling sensation was starting to fill my belly. God, I would peak quickly now.

Suddenly, Ian grabbed my shoulders and pressed his lips to my neck. He sucked down hard. Much too hard. I whimpered and then screamed as I came to a peak. My body quivered as the buildup inside me released. Ian didn't help at all. He bit down hard on my neck. To be honest, I wasn't surprised if there were going to be teeth marks there tomorrow.

Totally out of energy, I flopped into Ian's chest, too tired to do anything else. Ian pushed me hard backwards. I fell onto my back on the bed, gasping for breath. Sighing irritably, Ian pulled my legs farther apart and fucked me hard until he came. My body shivered a bit and he ended up jerking out of me for some reason right before he came. So inside of cumming inside me, he came on my belly.

I looked down with disgust at the whitish substance on my lower belly. Ian found this as another wonderful torture opportunity. He leaned back on the bed and smiled evilly at me as he commanded, "Eat it." My eyes bulged and I gave him a what-the-fuck look. It was back enough that he had forced me to fuck him and now he wanted me to eat his cum? Damn him.

Not bothering to actually get the knife this time, Ian gave me a meaningful look and asked, "Must I really get out my knife again?" Hating it when he pressed the blade against my flesh, I quickly shook my head. Ian watched me carefully and said a-matter-of-factly, "Do it then. We don't have all day girl. Eat it. I want to watch you."

Cussing him out in my mind, I pulled myself up into a sitting position as I still thought for breath. Glaring all the time at Ian, I wiped some of the thick, white substance off my stomach and onto my fingertips. Looking at it with disgust, I closed my eyes and slipped my fingers into my mouth. My whole face twisted with disgust as I swallowed.

Ian tasted bad. No wait, that's not good enough. Ian tasted disgusting. I shouldn't have been expecting candy, but I still didn't expect him to taste quite that bad. Cutler had tasted sweet. But again, everything about Cutler was sweet from the way he touched my body to the way he kissed my mouth to the way he treated me like an actual human being.

As I thought about Cutler, I forgot what I was being forced to do. Before I knew it, my belly was clean. I lay back on the bed with exhaustion, hoping Ian was done with me for the night. Yawning, Ian gave me a contemplating look. Sighing, he decided aloud, "You've been a good girl, I suppose. Go ahead and sleep now."

Sighing with relief, I curled myself up into a ball at the end of the bed while Ian took the rest of it up. Yawning, I thought about Cutler as I went to sleep. I thought about how nice it would be to go to sleep in his arms and in his bed every night after passionate lovemaking. The two of us were so perfect together. Cutler had given me hope and I had cracked through his hard outer shell to his sweetness within. I wonder how many people got to see the inside of Cutler. Not many, I assumed.

~ ~ ~ ~

The next morning, I woke to Ian rustling around. Surprised that he hadn't waken me up yet, I blinked and looked over to see what he was doing. Ian was going through his clothes. He grabbed a white shirt and held it up to his chest. It was much too small. Blushing, I realized that it was the shirt Cutler had given to me. I decided now would be a good time to pretend I was asleep.

I shut my eyes and pretended to be sleeping as Ian sighed in annoyance and looked for something to wear. After a few minutes of rustling around, he found a different shirt to dress in. Once he was dressed, he walked to the door without even touching me. When he arrived at the door, he looked over his shoulder and called to me, "I'll be back tonight. I have some things to do. Just stay where you are all day. If I discover that you've been gone..." Ian pulled the silver knife from his pocket and gave me an evil smile.

Gulping, I nodded to show that I understood what he was trying to say. Ian nodded and slipped out the door. Now left alone and not feeling as bad as some days, I got up quickly and looked around for my dress. I searched up and down and left and right, but the dress was nowhere to be seen. Fuck, what the hell had Ian done with my clothes?

Annoyed, I gave up and decided just to borrow some of Ian's clothes. Sure, it wasn't great for a girl to be going out in a man's clothes, but what else was I suppose to do? I wasn't about to sit inside all day and besides, I doubted my clothes would last very long once I reached Cutler's home anyways. So for that sake, I pulled on Cutler's shirt and a pair of Ian's pants. Clean ones, mind you. They were much too large, but I rolled up the bottoms of them to keep from tripping and held them up to keep them from falling down.

Now that I was dressed and somewhat clean after the bath yesterday, I felt much better about myself. Looking both ways before stepping outside, I opened the door to Ian's house. When nobody I knew was anywhere to be seen, I slipped outside and hurried down the alleys until I reached Cutler's house. Deciding to act like a lady today, I stopped and knocked on the door.

Nothing happened. Undeterred, I went ahead and knocked again. Surprisingly enough, there was still nothing. Annoyed with Cutler for not answering the door, I sent the "being polite" plan to hell and barged in. Shutting the door behind me, I looked in the kitchen and in the living room. Still no Cutler. If he was out today, I was going to murder something.

Just as I started heading to the bedroom, I heard a familiar voice. In a sing-song, Cutler's voice rang out, "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! I forgot your birthday earlier so too bad for you..." Wondering what the hell Cutler was doing, I stepped into the bedroom and looked around the room. Cutler had chained himself to the bed and was lying on his back blindfolded.

"Um, Cutler?" I asked cautiously, wondering what was up with him. "What's going on? Are you expecting someone?" Cutler smiled smugly at me and nodded, "Of course I'm expecting someone, darling." Still a bit confused, I asked defensively, "Um, did you invite some hooker over? Is she here right now? Should I be going?"

"No, no, no," Cutler said, laughing. "The person I'm expect is you. We never did anything for your birthday, so we're going to celebrate it now. These are to get you less afraid of sex." Cutler nodded in the direction of the chains since he couldn't exactly move his arms at the moment. Still not getting how those were suppose to make me less afraid, I just stared at him dubiously.

Cutler sighed and I assumed he was rolling his eyes under the blindfold as he asked, "Remember how you got afraid last time? You thought I was Ian and was going to hurt you." I did remember that. It was a quite awful memory, but it was in the front of my mind. I nodded and felt bad, "Yes, I remember. I'm sorry about that, Cutler. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"What?" Cutler asked. "You didn't hurt me, darling. This is I'm doing this. See these shackles? You can see I'm chained her to this bed and can't move. I couldn't hurt you even if I wanted to. You have complete control here. Are you okay with this?" I listened and suddenly did realize that Cutler did have a good point. Why should I be concerned if I had complete control?

"Of course I'm okay with this," I murmured, getting excited at the thought of finally making love with Cutler. I wasn't too sure about the blindfold though. I liked being able to look into Cutler's gorgeous blue eyes while I was making love to him. Leaning down, I took his full lips into my mouth and kneaded them with my lips. God, nobody had lips as soft as my lover.

"Why don't I take the blindfold off?" I asked, still wanting to see Cutler's face. Cutler's lips curved into a smile and he replied, "I was hoping you'd say that. I don't mind being under your control, but with the blindfold, I miss such a good view." Laughing, I untied the blindfold and licked up the side of his face. Cutler smirked up at me, obviously happy with the situation.

I sat between his legs and started unbuttoning my shirt. Cutler watched me intently and then frowned, "Why are you wearing that shirt? And who's are those? Ian's pants?" Flushing, I nodded as I finished unbuttoning his shirt and explained, "Yes. I didn't really have a choice though. Ian did something with my dress. I couldn't find it anywhere."

Cutler thought for a moment and frowned, "He probably hid it to make sure you stayed in the house." I shrugged back indifferently. Right now, I wasn't in the mood to worry about Ian. We could worry about Ian later. I stripped the shirt off and hastily unbuckled the pants. They fell off quite easily considering they were probably six or seven sizes too big for me.

Completely naked, I looked down at Cutler and tilted my head to the side. Cutler looked up at me and smiled, saying, "I really have no control at all here. I do wonder what you'll do to me first." I thought about that for a few minutes before ripping the sheet that was covering his lower half down, saying, "First, I've gotta have you naked too."

Cutler raised his eyebrows as I yanked the sheet down and commented, "My, I feel completely exposed." My eyes immediately traveled between his legs. I could tell he was already hard with desire for me. I wasn't ready to just fuck him though. No, he was going to have to be teased just a little bit. Not to a cruel level, just enough to let me have fun with him. After all, we all need some fun once in a while, don't we?
Sign up to rate and review this story