Categories > Movies > Pirates of the Caribbean > That's The Way I Like It

Perfection

by mybloodyvalentine

Jenna's birthday celebration ends in a not-so-good way...

Category: Pirates of the Caribbean - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2011-03-14 - 2384 words

?Blocked



I let my eyes wander up and down Cutler's ivory skin for a few minutes. He was so beautiful and perfect. Almost too perfect to touch. Almost, but not quite. My hands climbed up his chest and my lips fastened onto the side of his neck. Cutler moaned happily and reached up to touch me before he realized that his hands were still bound.

Wanting to try something, I lowered my hand to his nipple and put the tip of my tongue on it. Cutler raised his eyebrows questioningly at me and asked, "Jenna, what are you doing, baby?" I grinned down at him, having way too much fun for my own good, and replied, "I'm just seeing if you're sensitive here, that's all. What? Why are you giving me that look?"

Cutler tried to make his face blank as he replied, "What look? I'm not giving you any look. But just so you know, I'm not sensitive...ah!" Cutler cried out as I put my tongue on his nipple and sucked the skin around it gently. Rolling my eyes, I confirmed, "So much for not being sensitive there, hm?" Cutler tried not to make any sound, but a throaty groan came from the back of his throat.

"Mm, have mercy..." Cutler simpered, shooting a glance up at me as a smile crossed his lips. I licked down his naked chest and then to his thighs. I stroked the insides of both of them and then rubbed right above his private parts. Cutler bit down on his tongue and sighed, "I suppose you're not going to show me any mercy, are you? I'm not quite certain what I did though..."

"You don't deserve mercy for being so damn gorgeous," I murmured, eyes glazing slightly as I looked as his parts used for sex. He was straining towards me and was obviously longing for my touch. I decided to grant it and ran my hands up and down him. Cutler blinked down at me and watched as I lowered my lips to his tip and lightly sucked.

"God...that feels so good..." Cutler murmured as I sucked up and down him before taking him completely into my mouth. Sucking and licking, I stroked the insides of his thighs as I worked. Cutler spontaneously bucked his hips up towards me and moaned loudly as he watched my head bobbing up and down between his legs. My long hair brushed against his leg and fell over his thigh.

After a few minutes of this treatment, I took him out of my mouth and started rubbing him until a little clear liquid appeared. I leaned down and lapped it all up with my tongue. When I was done, I slithered up his body. Cutler looked up at me pleadingly with those big blue eyes as he whispered, "Why did you stop? I'm going to be insane by the time you finish with me, you know that?"

"Isn't that the point?" I purred back, positioning myself over him. Cutler blinked slowly at me, looking so beautiful that it took every nerve in my body not to start slamming on him like a crazy woman. I was about to push him into my body when I thought of something. I frowned and froze. Last night with Ian was bothering me. I had to tell Cutler about it.

"Oh god, you're killing me..." Cutler sighed, putting a pout on his full lips as I hesitated. I shook my head and quickly said, "This isn't on purpose. I...well...I have something to tell you." My cheeks started flushing and I looked at the ground as I tried to summon up the courage to tell him what I had done last night. Would he be angry? I wasn't sure.

"Oh dear, can't it wait?" Cutler asked, looking sad. I knew I was teasing him much more than I had meant to, but I couldn't help it. He had to know what I had done. Gulping, I tensed as I started out, "Last night, Ian made me...uh..." Just as I was getting the courage to go on, I dribbled onto Cutler's throbbing erection. Guess my body wanted him more than I realized.

"Mm...you're so warm and hot and beautiful," Cutler slurred, looking at the place between my legs. With Cutler, I could care less if he looked there. With Ian, it made me very uncomfortable. Regardless, now was not the time for Cutler's compliments. Trying to summon up the courage to tell him what I had done, I said again, "Cutler! Stay focused!"

"Sorry," Cutler apologized just as more of my secretion dripped onto him. Eyes glazing, Cutler pushed his hips up towards me and sighed, "It's just so hard when you're so wet..." Frowning, I said, "This isn't easy to tell you and you're not exactly helping!" Cutler pouted and laid back, trying to stay still while he waited for me to speak.

"I fucked him yesterday," I burst out suddenly. "I didn't want to, but he threatened to cut off my nipple if I didn't, so-" Cutler broke off my sentence and loudly interjected, "Jenna, I don't want to hear about what Ian made you do. I understand that he is a cruel man and makes you do the most obscene things. But anyways, you were fucking him, not loving him. Now love me before I explode!"

Shocked that he wasn't mad at all, I just stared at him in shock for a few minutes. Cutler tilted his head at me and whined, "Please?" Deciding that I had already teased him far too much for one day, I nodded and sank down on him. Cutler sighed with pleasure as he entered my warm insides. I leaned down and wrapped my arms around his neck as our lips sealed together.

We kissed passionately before I balanced myself above him and started slamming down on him. There was no going gentle right now. The tension between us had stretched for far too long. It was time to let it all out. As I rode him, Cutler joined in the dance and started raising his hips every time I sank down. I was surprised by just how fast my walls started tightening around him.

"Cutler..." I groaned loudly as I felt my insides tingling. Cutler pushed his hips up towards me harder to make me keep going and moaned, "Darling, don't stop now..." Nodding as sweat dripped down my body, I rode him as fast as I possibly could, giving him access to parts so intimate in my body that even Ian hadn't even managed to reach.

We both reached our peaks at literally the same time, filling the air with loud moans and screams. I dug my fingernails into Cutler's shoulders and flopped down on top of him when I was done. Cutler buried his face between my breasts and started licking around them as I tried to regain enough energy to sit up. Surprisingly enough, that did take a while.

Eventually, I rolled off Cutler and slid next to him on the bed. Cutler leaned against me and murmured,"You have no idea how fucking beautiful you look up there." Rolling my eyes, I panted, "Are you going blind?" Not understand my joke, Cutler frowned and looked at the floor. He shook his head and replied, "Of course not, why?"

"Because I'm not beautiful," I replied a-matter-of-factly. Cutler just rolled his eyes at me and then blinked over at me with a syrupy smile on his face. Obviously, he wanted something. Not even waiting for him to ask, I went ahead and said, "What do you want?" Cutler smirked at my reaction and requested, "What about getting me out of these cuffs, sweetheart?"

"Oh right," I replied, climbing over on the bed to unshackle him. Once Cutler was unshackled, he rolled us over so he was on top and I was underneath him. I looked up at his body over mine and wondered what he had in mind. Smiling down at me, he said, "I have a surprise for you. Would you like to hear what it is?" Of course I wanted to know what it was, damn it!

Cutler waited for me to say something. Giving him a meaningful look, I said, "Oh, come on. Tell me what it is." Cutler nodded and said, "I'm going to send Mercer off to search for your friends: Commodore Norrington, Miss Swann, and Mr. Turner. He should be gone for a few days. So how about you come and stay with me whenever you're ready to as soon as he leaves?"

My eyes widened in surprise and delight. I nodded and threw my arms around him, "Really? No Ian for a few days straight?" A satisfied smile crossed Cutler's lips and he nodded, "Indeed, nobody will be around to hurt you for at least three days if not longer." The thought of that was literally too good to be true. For a few minutes, I was just speechless.

"You should probably get back though," Cutler stated, flicking his eyes up lazily at the clock. "I mean, it is getting rather late and the last thing we need is for Ian to find out that you're leaving. What would we do if he did learn that you're escaping? And what would we do if he decided to take you with him on his little search for your friends, hm?"

Cutler's ideas scared me and I was automatically getting out of bed and dressing. Cutler sat up in bed and watched me dress, his eyes following my every movement. I quickly buttoned up the shirt and yanked up Ian's much too big pants. I ran back to give Cutler a quick peck on the lips before I ran to the door to hurry home to Ian. Not like I was in a hurry to see Ian or anything though.

I ran home as fast as I could, well, limped home. When I pushed through the doors, I immediately went to the bedroom to change out of Ian's clothes. Not bothering to look around, I quickly let the pants drop and unbuttoned the shirt before tossing it to the ground. Only then did I remember that I didn't now where my dress was. Suddenly, I noticed an unfamiliar shape in the corner of the room.

As I leaned forward to see what it was, a shape jumped out at me and grabbed me roughly by the shoulders. Taken completely off guard, I screamed until a large hand smacked down on my mouth. My screams turned to whimpers as I looked up to see...Ian. God, I supposed I shouldn't be surprised, but he had certainly scared me. And oh shit, he knew that I had been gone now if he had been watching me the entire time. I started shaking nervously. What would he do now?

Ian grabbed me roughly and started punching my face. My scream got caught in my throat as he whacked my head back and forth. My vision clouded and blood squirted out my nose. He slammed his fist into me three more times, leaving me just barely conscious and unable to move. Dropping my body on the floor, he walked back and forth in front of me, obviously very upset.

"What the hell were you doing out there, girl?" he hissed at me, black eyes glinting evilly in the lighting. He continued to pace back and forth. I opened my lips to make up some excuse, but failed miserably as I had no breath left. Ian glared daggers at me and shook me by my shoulders, blood from my nose spraying everywhere as he asked, "What? Have you lost your voice?"

With that said, Ian leaned down and punched me in the belly and then on the side of my face again. I tasted something metallic-like in my mouth and spat out a large mouthful of crimson blood. Ian had no mercy for me. Instead, he smiled and nodded, "Serves you right, bitch. After I'm through with you, you'll never be leaving the house again. Ever."

Ian spread me out on my back on the bed. I was too weak to do anything. My limbs flopped around and more blood filled my mouth. Ian put the shackles around my hands and my feet. He stood back to look at me and then frowned. Unchaining me, he dumped me on the floor and chained me there instead so there wasn't even a soft mattress beneath my aching body.

Ian looked at me spread out on the floor and leaned down to look at me. His eyes narrowed and suddenly, he was between my legs. If he was going to rape me, I would probably die right here and now. I could barely keep conscious as it was. But no, Ian wasn't going to rape me. He only wanted to see something else that would get me into even more trouble.

He lifted one of my legs and looked at me slit. He ran his hands up to my inner thighs and found them sticky. Removing his hand, he looked at something on it and started cussing at me. Too weak to really care, I just gazed up blankly at him. Finally, Ian stopped his cursing and waved his hand in my face as he yelled, "How do you explain this?"

Ian was waving his hand way too fast for me to even see what he was talking about. I started to shake my head, found that was too painful, and then flopped back on the floor. Ian, unfortunately, was not nearly done yet. He stood up and shouted, "You fucking went out and fucked someone, didn't you? I was right all along. You really are a fucking whore."

Giving me a kick in my side, Ian said, "I'll be right back. Don't move." Like I could even move if I wanted to with these chains holding me down. My body trembled more as Ian disappeared. What would he do to me? Kill me? Torture me to death? There was no way to know. When Ian came back, he held an iron poker in one hand and a knife in the other.
Sign up to rate and review this story