Categories > Cartoons > Class of the Titans > Mind Games

Coming Home

by jennieman 4 reviews

What starts off as a promising year soon turns into a nightmarish journey through the mind of clairvoyant Theresa, all because of one little book...J/T, A/A

Category: Class of the Titans - Rating: R - Genres: Drama, Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2006-05-14 - Updated: 2006-05-15 - 724 words

5Ambiance
A/N: Well this is my first try at a CoTT fanfic. I've only seen a couple of episodes so far, but I'm absolutely in love with the show. This is mainly focusing on the Jay x Theresa action, but there will be some Archie x Atlanta in here too hopefully. I set it so that Cronus was somehow sent back to Tartarus, because I wanted to try something different than the whole 'must save the world from Cronus' thing. I'd rather leave that up to the ones who actually write for CoTT. I'd prolly just muck it all up. So lemme know what you think, and enjoy!
************************

Chapter One: Coming Home

Morning sun filtered in through pale yellow curtains, making the room glow with a life all its own. The owner of the golden room stirred slowly, not wanting to part from the world of sleep so soon. The figure sighed and turned over, casting the blankets to the floor. Green eyes opened slowly, blinking owlishly at the blaring alarm clock resting on the nightstand.

A delicate hand reached out to slap the alarm off, and the slender figure scowled and sat up in bed. Red hair spilled over deceitfully delicate shoulders, meeting with a light pink nightgown. Theresa stood up and stretched before wandering into her closet, a small grin on her face. Today was the day she was going back to New Olympia. Cronus had been sent back to Tartarus at the beginning of the summer, but the seven teen heroes had all agreed to come back for their next (and for some, last) year of high school. Odie, Herry and Atlanta still had another year left, while the rest of them would be graduating at the end of the year.

Theresa grinned as she came out of her closet, dragging her luggage behind her to stuff into her car. She was picking Atlanta up at the airport and then they were driving down from there. It was going to be a wild six hour drive to their little brownstone home, and Theresa was looking forward to every minute of it. She had missed her only fellow heroine, and had no doubt that they would once again be heading up the field hockey team at school. Herry was picking up Neil and Archie, Odie was arriving via scooter, and Jay was flying in directly.

Theresa gave an excited little laugh as she thought of her leader. She hadn't heard much from him over the past two months, aside from the fact that he was once more a sailing instructor at the local yacht club. Come to think of it, she hadn't heard much from any of the boys. She had seen Neil's face on almost every magazine, but it wasn't quite the same. She was pretty sure Herry was on the farm with Granny, but as for Archie and Odie, she drew a blank.

She had a feeling Atlanta may have news of Archie, not that the fiery huntress would think anything of it. Theresa sighed as she left the estate, gates locked behind her. Her friend was a terrific hero and a great huntress, but when it came to the interests of the opposite sex, Atlanta was woefully oblivious. Theresa grinned as she sped down the highway into town. Well this year, things were going to change. She was going to do everything in her power to get those two together. And hopefully get Jay to notice that she was, in fact, an attractive available female who was very much interested in pursuing a relationship with the demi-Greek boy.

She was definitely going to make that boy relax and have fun with her this year. After all, almost any nasty creatures that came at them now probably wouldn't be much compared to Cronus. Theresa shuddered. She couldn't believe she was actually descended from him. Granted, she was very descended, but still...Theresa pulled into the airport parking lot, spotting Atlanta at the entrance. She parked in front of the younger girl and jumped out to help her with her things. Laughing happily, they piled Atlanta's belongings into the car and were off to begin their journey to what had become home.

"New Olympia, here we come! Woohoo!!" cried Atlanta as they tore onto the highway, arms raised to the sky.
Sign up to rate and review this story