Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Frerard Gone Wrong

Chapter 6.

by XFrankIeroismyheroX 6 reviews

:)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2011-03-13 - Updated: 2013-04-27 - 559 words - Complete

3Exciting
~ G’s Pov ~

These past few weeks have been great! Frankie is amazing at guitar! We have written a few songs already and Frank had learnt them almost instantly. We have managed to get a place to play at too! It’s a bar that my mum’s friend owns and offered us to play. He isn’t paying us but we don’t care. It’s not the money we are interested in. It’s the making a difference in the world. You’re probably thinking ‘All bands say that.’ But we seriously are!

Mikey even came up with a name for us. My Chemical Romance. Fucking awesome right? When we told our parent’s their reactions were the same. They all said, “Fuck, that’s good.”.

//

“Okay guys, if anyone ask you, you say your 18 got it? I don’t want to get in trouble for having 16/17 year old in here.”

We all nodded.

“But Frank doesn’t look 16, let alone 18!” Bob said jokingly. Frank childishly stuck his tongue out at him.

“Okay! No arguing! Get on stage!”

“How many people are here?” I asked curiously.

“About..10.”

“10? Cool!” I said. Only 10 made me less nervous.

We walked onto stage and saw my mum, Frank’s parents and Bob and Ray’s parents all there clapping…I think he meant 10 not including our parents. I gave a small smile to my Mum when I got to the microphone. After that everything happened like it was the most normal thing in the world for us…like we were born to do it.

“Hey everyone! I’m Gerard and this is my band that me and my brother decided to make and we are called My. Chemical. Romance! The first song we're gonna sing is called called Head First For Halos!”

Yeah!
Well let's go back to the middle of the day that starts it all
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling
And now the red ones make me fly
And the blue ones help me fall
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling
And as the fragments of my skull begin to fall
Fall on your tongue like pixie dust just think happy thoughts
And we'll fly home
We'll fly home
You and I
We'll fly home
Come on!
Well now I'm back in the middle of the day that starts it all.
I can't begin to let you know just what I'm feeling.
And now these red ones make me fly,
And the blue ones help me fall.
And I think I'll blow my brains against the ceiling.

~ Frankie’s Pov ~

I had such a good time! Playing Pansy, that’s my guitars name by the way, on stage with the others was amazing! When we all got back stage I jumped on G and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me back.

It felt so nice being in his arms but I had to let go before it became too obvious that I liked it. I let go and instantly felt cold.

“You all right Frank?” Ray asked as he noticed me shiver.

“Yeah, just a little cold.”

“Aw come here!” Gerard said sympathetically then wrapping his arms around me instantly warming me to my core. I laughed a little.

“Thanks G.”

“Welcome Frankie.” He said still holding me.
Sign up to rate and review this story