Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love and Text Books

Love and Text Books

by misfits_chick_ 3 reviews

Gerard's a teacher. Frank's a student. Things get very... interesting. I suck at summeries but please read, my first story on Ficwad. R&R so I know how to improve it please?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2011-02-23 - Updated: 2011-02-23 - 1155 words

2Ambiance
I own nobody in this story bar the original characters.

I have posted this story on Mibba before about three years ago, but I have made alot of changes to it. I'm kinda nervous about this as it's my only ever story, so please R&R






Franks POV

I ran my fingers through my dark fringe for the hundredth time that morning and sighed. I was scared, plain and simple. I looked my self up and down in the mirror taking in my appearance, dark skinnies, a Misfits tee and my battered old Converse. I glanced at the clock and realised how long it had taken me to get ready and that I seriously needed to put my ass in gear. I ran down the stairs of the small two bedroom house I shared with my mom, ever since my dad bailed, grabbing my book bag along the way. Pained and out of breath, I noticed just how unfit being sick all the time had made me as I reached the bus stop at the same time as the bus awaiting to take me to the wonderful piece of shit, also known as Belleville High School. I flung my bag to the floor of the bus, not caring about the constantly sticky floor, preoccupied with my thoughts. I flopped down into my seat and rested my forehead against the cool glass window, fogging it up with my hot breath. I was unsure how to feel, I mean obviously I was excited to get out of the huge pile of fuck that was my high school this summer, but then again it had some good points too. Because of the way I dressed and my taste in music, I expected the abuse when I started those four long years ago, my height and small frame also didn't stand in my favour. However, seeing as my reactions gave them no satisfaction, the jocks eased up, and bar the odd punch or head stuck in a toilet my friends and I were pretty much free to do what we wanted.
I hopped off the bus, scanning the front of the school grounds for my best, and only, friends. I spotted them sitting on the steps in front of the huge building. The first thing catching my eye and informing me of their whereabouts being Rachel and her electric pink hair. I made may way over to them slowly, expertly avoiding the random couples molesting each other, girls huddled together talking about who was dating who, and guys huddled together talking about who fucked who. Eventually I got there and fell onto a step, sighing as I dropped.
"You okay Frank?" Asked Bob. "Yupp" I smiled. Bob Bryar was one of the biggest guys in our school, but if you really knew him he was a big teddy bear underneath. "Hey, you guys know Darla Lane, that cheerleader chick?" they nodded. "Apparently, she hooked up with Rufus Macken last night in the parking lot outside of Burger Barn in his Grandmas car." I finished with a giggle. Both Bob and Rachels jaws dropped. "H-how do you know that?" Rachel exclaimed, wide-eyed. "Heard some girls talking about it on the way over here." I informed her. She started laughing and I couldn't help but laugh with her. "Hang on a second," Bob interrupted, "Isn't Rufus Macken that guy that wears his trousers pulled up about five inches higher than they should be, never washes and is always picking his nose?" "Yeah" Rachel and I both confirmed, starting to laugh again. He let that sink in and soon joined in with our laughter.
We calmed ourselves just in time for Mikey the last member of our little group to arrive, sitting his skinny ass down on the step above Rachel and wrapping his arms around her, kissing her cheek. "Morning babe" she smiled. "Good morning, so what's so funny?" he replied, resting his head on her shoulder. Bob informed him of the latest gossip flying around our school. Mikey looked shocked but didn't laugh. "What's up Mikes?" I asked. "Nothing, just worried about Art." He sighed. "Awe, didn't I already tell you to stop freaking about that Mikey?!" Rachel said, placing her hand over the one he had around her waist. "Yeah, I know but it's like my worst nightmare!" Mikey let out another long, exaggerated sigh. "Drama queen" Bob muttered. "Hold up, what the fuck are you on about?" I enquired, confusion more than likely clear on my face. "See, this is what happens when you're sick all the time and always lose your phone Frank." Rachel laughed. "Yeah Frank, maybe if you'd eat some meat to keep your strength up " Bob trailed off. "Eww Bob" I recoiled. "Just because you won't eat anything that didn't used to have a face doesn't mean I'm going to" I taunted, Bob laughed and shook his head. "Anyways, back to the point," Mikey interrupted, "You hear about the new Art teacher Franklin?" I nodded my head, unsure where this was going. "And you remember my brother Gerard?" Once again I nodded, Mikey giving me a few moments to connect the dots. "Oh" I said letting them no I was up to date.
I had only met Gerard once, he had spent he last few years in New York and when he was home he hardly ever left his room. It was halfway through Freshman year and Mikey and I had barely knew each other, a far cry from the best friends we now were. Mikey invited me over to play computer games and when I arrived Mikey was helping Gerard rip the sitting room apart looking for his smokes. "Hey Frank" Mikey smiled dodging a sofa cushion Gerard threw his way. This made Gerard look up, he had long shaggy black hair, unbelievably pale skin and was slightly on the chubby side. After he found his box of smokes he grunted a hello and made his way back down to the basement. The only reason I remember the day so well was because it was during the period I was questioning my sexuality and I found my self drawn to Gerard for the five minutes we were in the same room. Soon after I came out to my friends and my mother, and I think my slight attraction to him helped me decide if I was gay or not. Thinking back now, I wasn't worried about still being attracted to him, my taste in guys had changed through the years.
"Here he is now." Mikey groaned. We all turned our heads to see. I was expecting to see the same chubby loner I had met for years previous. My jaw dropped and I nearly slid off the step I was perched on. That was defiantly not the same chubby loner I had imprinted in my mind the last few years. Not at all.
Sign up to rate and review this story