Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Be Okay If I'm With You

1 singer, 2 guitar players, 1 bassist, 1 drummer...perfect

by AcidicDiva 6 reviews

enjoy :3 MCR is born

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2011-03-13 - Updated: 2011-03-13 - 2028 words

1Ambiance
Frank's P.O.V(happy to be writing as Frankie again)

I stretched and thoughts from the night before came flooding back.

flashback
"Baby how about we go and dance before the night is over." I knew what Gee meant, it would be near enough the last song, which meant that they would be slow and romantic.
"Okay GeeGee." he smiled and entwined his fingers with mine. The others were sitting on the floor against the tree, talking about nothing in particular.
"Guys were off." They all waved and quickly began chatting again. It wasn't that far to the hall and we walked in scilence. It wasn't awkward, because Gee well I was just so comfortable around him. We reached the gym doors and I heard Gee take in a deep breath. I didn't know how this was going to work, I knew it would though. I could hear the DJ say something about grabbing that special someone. I knew Gee and I had to go in there. We had to show we weren't afraid of anyone. I wrapped my hand around the door knob and pulled open the door. Me and Gee walked in and everyone stared. I felt so uncomfortable but I had an angel with me.

Gee lead the way right to the middle of the gym. Oh how romance movie. I had to supress a giggle this wasn't the right time. As I was shorter and considered the 'girl' in this relationship I wrapped my arms around his neck. Gee out his hands on my waist and pulled me close. I could still feel everyone's stares, but I was in heaven right now. I moved my hands from around his neck and rested them on his chest. I rested my head under his chin and focused on Gee breathing. It was so soothing. Under my hands I could feel his heartbeat go slow then fast. It only went fast whenever I rubbed his chest a bit, kissed his neck or he kissed my head. I think I had found that perfect person at last. The song ended too soon and it was time to go home.
"I love you Frankie baby."
"I love you too Gee bear." How could three words mean so much?
End of flashback.

Gee had gone home to wait for his brother. I wish he didn't have too, I would've loved him to stay. If I'm honest even though I was with Gee I didn't trust myself. I looked at my arms, all I saw was scars. I was going to get tattoos on my arms anyway, but it was a trouble when looking for a job. I went down the stairs and flicked on the kettle. I reached in the cupboard for coffee. I grasped thin air. NO! I opened the cupboard fully and there was no coffee. I might be over dramatic but in the morning I needed coffee. I sprinted upstairs and got changed just as I was going out the door, I remembered we had band practise. Mikey had brought pansy back to me on thursday, which I was glad he did. I missed her so much. I grabbed pansy and then went downstairs. Slipping on my vans and then shutting the door.

There was an icy wind outside but Gee's house was only a few doors down. I ran there and in no time at all I was knocking on the door. I would just walk in but I didn't know how they'd feel about me doing that. I knocked again and this time here swearing and heavy footsteps coming down the stairs. Mikey opened the door and then walked straight away. I placed pansy down and went into their kitchen. The two Way brothers were bound to have coffee. I looked at the coffee machine they had, it looked like it just needed heating up. I turned it on and leant against the counter.

"No coffee at home?" Mikey giggled and I nodded. If we were doing a band practise later I needed my morning coffee or I would fall asleep half way through playing.
"I guess that's why you came round so early."
"Well mikey if I recall it's now 12:30 and band practise starts at 1." I winked and he rushed off upstairs. I knew I'd have to wake up Gee so I poured two mugs of coffee and then opened up the door to his room. I went down the stairs and could see him sleeping. I walked to his bed and placed both coffees down. On the floor was some drawingsI knew I shouldn't of but I st down with my back to the bed, and I picked up the drawings. They were of me one was me cutting myself and the other one was me smiling. Two completely different sides to me. It was perfect though, he'd paid attention to detail. Just amazing. It was horrible though and it's something I wish Gee had never had to see. Oh well taht was in the past now well I hoped. I put the drawings back on the floor and got up. I admired my angel for a minute or two then bent down and issed his lips. I then ran my hand through his hair, untangling it as I went. Next time I looked at his face his amzing green eyes were open.

"Hello Gee bear." I leant down and kissed his lips. He smiled and it was beautiful. How did I ever get someone like this? All I know is now that i've got him I can't let him go.
"C'mon there's only 30 minutes till band practise. Oh and there's a coffee there." I directed my head to his bedside table.
"Thank you honey. I love you." my heart went into a sprint and I leant down and brushed my lips with his. Even this sent electric sparks through my body. I loved the affect Gee had on me.

I walked back up the stairs and into the lounge. Mikey was sitting there tuning his bass up. I grabbed pansy and joined him. There was only 5 minutes till band practise started. We were going to do it in Gee's garage.
"Morning Mikey." I looked at Gee. Wow! he was wearing red skinnys and a plain black top that hung tight but not too tight to his body. It was amazing.
"Frank bugs will fly in your mouth." I quickly closed my moth and walked over to my boyfriend.
"You look so sexy." I whispered this in his ear and then started nibbling o his ear lobe. He let out a soft moan and I giggled.
"I love you." I then walked away and picked up pansy again. There was suddenly a knock at the door and I touched my nose so did Mikey. We done this whenever someone was at the door, the last person to put their finger on their nose had to open the door. Gee sighed and opened it up.
"Heyy Ray and Matt." he gave a hug to them both and then they waked into the lounge.

"Frank, Mikey this is Matt. Of course you know Ray."I lifted up my hand and Matt did the same back.
"Right so to the garage we go." There was a door leading to the garage from the kitchen. Matt was carrying the amps and there was already a drumset in there. The garage wasn't cold like I had expected it to be and there was a carpet on the floor.
"Oh yeah this to be my erm bedroom before I had the basement." I nodded and walked further into the garage. It was big and we'd have enough room to quite comfortably hold a little show type thing.
"Guys we should like do a garage show." everyone looked at one another before they all nodded. I already liked this we had only been formed a couple of weeks and we already had to make sure everyone liked an ides.
"Okay then Frankie, but first lets make sure were half decent." I nodded and looked at Gee.

"Right so me and Frankie have written quite a few songs. They are Cubicles, Demolition Lover which is like a six minute song, Drowning Lessons, Early Sunsets Over Monroeville, Headfirst For Halos, Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us, Our Lady Of Sorrows, Romance, Skylines And Turnstiles, The Best Day Ever and Vampires Will Never Hurt You." I wondered why he hadn't mentioned disenchented or i'm not okay. It didn't bother me though we had enough material to be getting on with today. I already knew all the notes and so did Mikey, so there was only Ray and Matt who didn't really know what they were playing.
"Oh and Frank we do know what we're doing Gee gave me and Matt all the stuff the other day. We're note perfect." He winked at me and I gave out a small giggle.
"Okay were start from the beginning everyone tune up." I nodded and tuned up pansy. I knew something good would come of this. I just had a feeling.

We played for about an hour before we had a break. We were all fucking awesome together. It wasn't perfect, but you wouldn't think it was our first rehearsal. I went over to Gee and gave him a quick kiss and hug before walking out into the garage. Everyone followed they were as eager as me to play again. When I play I let all my emotions out. I knew it was only practise but you practise like it's a show. That way you know you're full potential. As I could 'scream' in a few songs I got to. It was fun and everyone commented how small I was compared to the screaming I did.
"Y'know Frankie little dinosaur go rawr." I looked at Mikey with worry on my face. I honestly did worry about him. Everyone looked at me waiting for my reaction and soon enough I broke down in fits of laughter.

"Guys I know someone who owns a club. Do you want me to ask him if we could play there on Tuesday night? That's when everyone goes there, as it's all small unsigned bands with people from big labels there." I looked over at Gee who had a huge smile on his face. It was only saturday and fuck yeah I wanted too. Matt was an alright guy actually.
"Well I want too but it depends if Mikey, Ray and Frankie want too. Plus we don't have a name." I sighed he was right. We didn't have a band name, and I didn't have anything good.
"I ummm I have something. My Chemical Romance?" I fell in love with it right away and hugged Mikey. It was amazing this boy was genius behind all that worry I have about him.
"Well I think that's settled. My Chemical Romance it is."
"Well done pokerface." Gee mock punched Mikeys shoulder why saying this and I just laughed. I don't knbow what it was about me and laughing.
"I don't know what you're laughing about short stuff." I pouted and Gee kissed my lips. He knew I wouldn't be able to not smile so I hit him and stuck my tongue out.

"Oh and we need an album name. The labels like that." I had an idea for this. I had done for ages now but I don't know what people would think. My Chemical Romance was just amazing.
"I brought you my bullets?" They all nodded.
"You brought me your love. Yeah I brought you my bullets, You brought me your love." Gee said the first part more to himself and then the name out loud. I liked it, it had a twist just like us and our music.
"That's awesome guys."
"C'mon lets order chinese and then you can all stay here tonight. Everyone nodded. This was going to be perfect. Y'know that feeling in your stomach that you get when you're excited well I had this. MCR was going to get places. I just knew.
Sign up to rate and review this story