Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Finding That Loved One- [Frerard]

Tears rolling down mine and your face

by AcidicDiva 2 reviews

enjoy review and rate? (:

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2011-03-13 - Updated: 2011-03-13 - 1906 words

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V
"Frankie wake up were in England." I opened my eyes and Gee was looking directly at me. My heart skipped beats and too soon he looked away. I stood up and grabbed my bag down from the luggage apartment, I forgot how heavy it was and semi dropped it.
"Right guys, we're going to be stuck in a van till your bus arrives." We all nodded at Jeff and just got on like nothing. We had toured in a van for the first tour, we were used to being close together. Back then though I didn't love Gee, I only liked him. This might be awkward. We waited till everyone else was off the plane before we stepped off. The cold England breeze greeted us before we stepped on a bus which would take us to the building. We were all quiet in the bus, it was about 6am in the morning and none of us had, had coffee.

"Is there going to be a starbucks?" Mikey moaned from the back. He was worse then Gee I swear and Gee was bad enough.
"I'm sure there will be Mikes, pratically every 3 shops in the London there's a coffee store." I laughed at Ray he was right though. The UK did love their tea and coffee. They were probably the best people at concerts aswell. When they loved something they really stuck to it. I looked out of the window. I wondered if Georgie was a MCR fan. It would be awesome if she was. Suddenly the piece of paper in my pocket felt hot, and that it weighed a lot. It didn't have her adress on but it had information on like what her school was and what area she lived in. I sometimes wondered how she got from being in the USA to coming to the UK. I suppose if I saw her then that's one of the things i'd have to ask, if she remembered that is.

I gave out a little sigh and Gee turned and looked at me I forgot he was sitting there. The look on his face was enough to tell me that he was hurt. I hadn't been telling him anything for a while now. I suppose I just wanted to be alone to my thoughts. It also hurt he was with a girl called Ellie and I found it hard when we taked, because sometimes all he wanted to was talk about her. He would never know how much it killed me though, he couldn't it would break our freindship up. My life was such a fiasco. I had messed it up so much, but if I hadn't given up Georgie I would have never met Gee.

flashback
Shit what have I just done. I walked to the park. Giving away my daughter was the hardest thing i ever had to do. It had to be done though. I crossed the road and entered the park making my way to the swings. There was a boy already there. He was wearing electric blue skinnys and a misfits hoodie. It was spring but it still wasn't warm. I sat on the swing next to him. If he didn't like it i'd move. I started rocking back and forth and stole a look at the boys face. He had long black hair the tips just brushing his shoulders. Suddenly he looked up. He had these amazing greeny eyes that were just so emotion filled. I quicky looked away and blushed.

I had never seen him here before. That might be though because I only come here when I need to think. Like now, I was thinking maybe giving my daughter away wasn't the right decision. I had to though I was young and din't know the first thing about being a parent. My parent's would also be disappointed in me.
"I'm Gerard Way." I looked over at the mysterious boy who had his hand held out.
"I'm Frank Iero." I shook his hand and we started talking about anything that popped into out teenage heads."
End flashback

That was 14 years ago this year. Gee had been my best friend, then my crush and now my lover for about 3 years. We had started the band about 6 years ago. It was the best desicion I could ever make. I had such a good life. Going all around the world. One thing it wasn't good for though, I had to face Gee everyday and everyday I'd start the sentence with 'I love' hoping one day I would say you and not 'your shirt' or something.

The bus came to an abrupt stop and I slipped forward a bit. Stupid fucking bus driver. Gee looked at me and laughed. I guess the expression on my face must've been funny.
"Short stuff stop pouting were here now." I gave Bob the finger and then smiled. Even though Bob didn't know it he always cheered me up. He was more like my brother then any of them.

As we stepped off the bus the cold air greeted me more then ever. I really wasn't used to this. I might have to though if I met Georgie. I took a deep breath before leaving the bus behind. I could easily get return ticket and go home. Once I step throught those building doors ther was no going back. I sucked in a lungful of air and walked in. Why was I crying? The tears rolled down my cheeks, and I suddenly felt like I neede my daughter for the first time ever. I needed to hold her so I knew she was real. I quickly wiped away the tears and put on my sun glasses. It wasn't sunny but oh well.

I knew Gee had seen me wipe away the tears, and as I would be sharing a hotel room with him, I guessed he would press the issue. Myabe I could go and find my daughter today? We had 3 days till our next show, and if I was right the South East wasn't that far from here. That meant I had to tell someone though. I looked over at Gee who was talking to group of girls.
"Heyy girlies." there mouths all dropped at the sight of me and one even started crying.
"Thank you so much. You saved my life all of you." This girl was crying full on now so I pulled her into a hug. As she pulled away I looked at her arms. This was out of habit, I used to do it with myself a lot. Her arms were feathered in scars and at the tops of her arms were fresh ones, and ones startign to scab over.
"It's okay sweet. You want to go talk over there?" she nodded and I took her away from the rest of her friends. We ended up by sitting against a wall. I knew I didn't know her but if she was self harming then she needed help.
"What's your name?"
"Kaycem." Kaycem managed to choke out these words through the tears that wouldn't stop running down her face.
"Why do you do this sweet?" I pointed towards her arm and she gasped. She had obviously not noticed I had seen.
"My parents and just life in general. I haven't been happy since I moved. I only have one real friend she is amazing. My parents though give me verbal abuse all the time. Cutting is a coping mechanism, I do it for relief." By the end of it I had her wrapped in my arms. I don't know why but I had to help this girl.
"You want to come with us sweet. Me and Gee will take you home. Do your friends have a way of getting home?"
"They're not my friends I just saw them and started talking to them. I came up here by myself. The MCRmy are amazing people though and they made me feel the best I have in years." She smiled and it was nice seeing her face a light for once. Kaycem was right though the MCRmy was amazing. I got up and took her hand to pull her up.
"Where do you live sweet?"
"Thee south east." I tensed maybe she knew my daughter.
"Oh I have a family friend that lives down there." she smiled and again it was nice to see her happy.
"Yeah and you know my best friend I was on about well she's my twin. Except my mom doesn't know. Apparantly she gave her up and kept me as she was ugly. My mom hates me now though. I apparantly look too much like my dad." Kaycem sighed and I couldn't help but feel bad.
"You're not identical then?"
"Well not look wise but personality yes." she smiled. It was obvious she loved talking about her twin.

The fans around Gee had gone and were now leaving all of them were all jumpy. I loved what we did to the fan girls.
"Heyy Gee this is Kaycem, can we take her home?"
"Aren't those her friends though?" Kaycem shook her head. I then explained to Gee everything she had told me and he pulled her into a tight hug. I admired Gee for this he would always try and help his fans. I suppose you can add that to what's perfect about him.
"C'mon Kaycem call your mom tell her you're not going home tonight." She got out her phone. It was only around £10 I suddenly felt so bad.
"Here take my phone." I smiled and passed her my iPhone.
"Thanks i'll pay you for the minutes or credit I used." This girl was so used to having nothing. It was unbelievable.
"Heyy Jamia tell mom that i'm not coming home tongiht." there was a long pause and suddenly tears were in Kaycem's eyes.
"I know you don't care mom but i'm going to be out all day and i'm not coming back till tomorrow I though i'd tell you." Kaycem hung up the phone and passed it back to me. She said don't bother coming back till Monday when I have school." It was a saturday and our show was on tuesday.

"Well c'mon then a whole day of spending it is."
"I don't have any money but i'll carry your bags and help you decide what looks good or not."
"Kaycem not being nasty but you're a really pretty girl with clean clothes and you obviously have make up yet your moms like this."
"Yeah my twin were the same size everything. I honestly love her so much."
"Well i'm going to buy you some of your own clothes?"
"No I can't let you do that."
"Well you're going to have too. Me You and Gee are going shopping." Gee nodded and Kaycem smiled. Why did I recognise that smile?
"Do you mind if I go over to Mikey, Ray and Bob?" she blushed and I nodded she ran over and started to introsuce herself..
"Y'know she looks a lot like you? She's so pretty." Gee nodded then blushed. Had he just called me pretty? I let it slip he obviously only meant her.
"C'mon I don't want the rest to steal her from us." Gee laughed and I pulled him to our band and Kaycem, the girl I weirdly cared about so much.
Sign up to rate and review this story