Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are young and we dont care!

We are young and we dont care!

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Published: 2011-03-13 - Updated: 2011-03-14 - 1061 words

0Unrated
We are young and we dont care!

Warped minds and twisted hearts

"hey i think thats John Meyer!" i cackled looking out the tour bus window, we were the first band here at the first venue of the Warped tour. "no way let me see!" Gus squeeled like a girl pushing me out the way "i have so many songs i want to show him" he trailed off as i erupted into laughter "your such a bitch Kim" he said walking away and throwing me evil looks "and your a douche but hey i dont complain" i continued to laugh. my best friend Georgiee looked at me disapprovingly and walked after him to the bunks, i turned back to the window and started drumming a little tune on the window. Gus was a major fame hungry ass and only wrote songs about girls who had broken his heart which pissed me off. Georgiee walked back in the room and i smirked at her "you shouldnt of done that Kim you know hes already thinking of throwing you out" she warned sitting down next to me "oh come on Gee i was just messing you wouldve found it funny" i said pushing her playful "yeah but im dating him so i cant just laugh when you take the piss anymore" she said looking away from me. it was true she had been dating him for a few months which pissed me off we were best friends and it was just the three of us in the band so i was a loner our crew consisted of only a few people but they all kissed Gus' ass because he was lead singer and Georgiee was his bass playing girlfriend and then there was me the third wheel drummer who got high every night and drank until she couldnt stand. "urgh and dont i know it all you do is follow him around, you need to get a life" i mumbled trying to not sound too childish "no you are for god sake Kimberely, why dont you grow up or better yet go smoke a joint outside" she snapped at me i could of slapped her but i didnt and decided to actually go for a smoke so i picked up a joint i had rolled earlier and walked off the bus. 

as i stood smoking i saw another bus pull up next to ours it was a shitty thing and there was another two that followed it. most bands had quite a few buses for crew and gear but we just had two, i continued to smoke and took the vodka bottle from out of my leather jacket and took a swig. then some guys walked off the bus labelled MCR, they all looked alright the first to walk off was a small guy with dark hair and a few tattoos then there was some lanky guy with glasses followed by another guy with mad hair which i couldnt help but wanna touch the last one was this bald kinda blondish guy with peircings. i wanted to say hi but all the sudden i heard the guy with glasses talk "wheres Gerard?" he asked as i quickly hid behind my bus "i dunno but i need a leak" said the short one and i watched their feet under the bus as they walked towards me i took another sip of vodka and stubbed out my joint. i turned to walk back to my bus door when one of them spoke "hey excuse me, sorry do you know where the toilet is?, our ones kinda clogged" asked the tall guy with the curly hair. "erm yeah its just over there i think theres some hobo sat outside so you cant miss it" i replied pointing towards the venue and smiling nicely whilst trying to hide my vodka bottle behind my back. "oh cool well thanks, sorry again but arent you Kimmy Ray from The Yesterdays" he asked i was kinda shocked he knew who i was when i had no clue who these people were although the letters MCR did ring a bell. "yeah thats me" i smiled as he put his out to shake my hand, i put my vodka on the floor next to my feet and shook his hand back. "oh my god i love your drum solo in City of the dead!" the short one complimented and i smiled as i shook all their hands. "oh im glad i had to fight for that song to get on the fucking album" i laughed "im sorry and please dont take this the wrong way but i dont get a chance to listen to any other music apart from Coldplay but i dont know who you are" i said blushing as they all turned and looked at eachother i quickly looked in the window of the tour bus my bleach blonde hair back combed and my bangs straight i was wearing a pair of black hot pants with a leather jacket and tee personally i think i looked okay. "sorry I'm Bob thats Frank, Ray and Mikey. our lead singer Gerard is probably passed out somewhere" the blonde/bald guy laughed pointing to each guy as he said their names. Frank complained about needing a piss again, "i'll let you guys go but dont be strangers come round for a drink later, first show aint until tomorrow so it'll be nice" i said sounding rather chipper. "that would be cool okay well we'll see you later" Ray answered and they walked off. 

i ran back onto the bus and turned on my laptop i googled everything i could about MCR and realised these guys were pretty cool and alot of our fans actually liked them. i saw a few pictures of their lead singer this Gerard Way and god he was hot so i thought id take it upon myself to be neighbourly and go say hi. "Gee i'll be back in a minute" i shouted knowing my friend wouldnt hear me and walked over to the My Chemical Romance tour bus. i was only drunk a little and im sure this guy wouldnt mind me saying hello and i rolled up sleeve to show my tattoo which always seems to be my good luck charm reading 'warped minds and twisted hearts'. 
Sign up to rate and review this story