Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > We are young and we dont care!

Broken Bottles and broken hearts

by XxEddieexX 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Drama - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2011-03-14 - Updated: 2011-03-15 - 1672 words

0Unrated
We are young and we don't care!

Broken bottles and broken hearts

I knocked on the MCR tour bus door and there was no noise or response for a while so I knocked again. "come in" it was only faint but I heard it, "hi sorry just thought I'd come say hello" I lied walking in and shutting the door behind me. I looked around the bus was dark and I couldn't see anyone but I did see a lot of mess, then Gerard walked out into the main space and looked me up and down. He was tall kinda and he was pale his black hair hung down by his face and he wore a black hoodie with a pair of black jeans. "didn't mean to disturb you" I said biting my lip ring and looking around the room again I hated eye contact it made me feel uncomfortable. "Its okay, d'you wanna drink?" He asked taking a glass from a cupboard and a beer from a small fridge, I took the vodka from inside my leather jacket again "s'okay I brought my own" I giggled and I saw him smile, he had quite a cute smile. "sorry I'm Gerard" he said leading me to a chair and sitting down himself "I'm Kim" I looked at him as he drank his beer he already looked wasted but I didn't look better. "I know who you are" he giggled, yes he giggled and it was cute. "Your Kimmy Ray, I'm a fan" he smiled as he said it, I snorted "whatever" taking another sip of vodka and I was almost out. "Seriously I love you in the Lipstick stain music video" he said smirking and I knew why "if I remember in that music video I'm in a fucking corset and stockings" I said pretending to be offended "I'm a very serious musician Mr. Way not just a pretty face!" I giggled raising an eyebrow. "Well it wasn't just your face your ass looked good too" he teased me and I noticed his foot brush mine, it must of been an accident I told myself but then he did it again. He didn't have much to say as he drank his beer but he kept giggling "so wanna go outside for a smoke?" He asked standing up and throwing his beer can in the bin only to grab another one. I nodded "I got pot" I suggested only for him to decline "fine your loss" I teased playing with my hair.

When we got outside we both stood drinking and smoking, real rock n roll I thought but laughed out loud."What made you wanna sing?" I asked, Gerard didn't seem like the choir boy type to me, he looked down when I asked "my grandmother, she taught me everything I know about music" he said and I could hear a considerable amount of sadness in his voice and there was an awkward silence. "Why'd do you drum?" He asked lifting his face as the cocky mask reappeared. "Just do, I've always loved it and I guess its the only thing I'm good at" I replied taking a drag of my cigarette and chewing on my lip ring. "Well I'm sure you've got erm....other qualities" Gerard smirked as he said this and raised an eyebrow "word on the street is you like guys and girls a lot" he teased as I stumbled losing my balance a little. "What are you talking about?" I said my voice full of sarcasm "well let's just say you get around a lot" he was smiling at me trying not to laugh as he stepped closer. "I don't understand" I said at this point I was drunk and confused "will you just shut up" Gerard whispered before crashing his lips to mine.


His lips assaulted my neck and I was gripping on to him. I was on my tip toes already as Gerard continued to press me up against the bus and kiss me, my hands found the bottom of his hoodie and I felt the soft skin underneath it. "Put your legs around me" he demanded and being the good girl I am I did so and I felt the bulge in his jeans. "You gonna take off your panties or shall I?" He whispered before grabbing at the top of my hot pants "I'm not wearing any" I breathed as I kissed his chest. "Damn" he cried before pulling down my shorts and undoing his zipper, I wondered if anyone would see us and Gerards band mates had been gone a while. With one thrust Gerard was inside me "ride me honey" he panted before turning and leaning against the bus he held me there his hands lifting my hips as I rode him. I let out a little moan and Gerard covered my mouth "ssh little Kimmy we don't want anyone to hear us" he whispered swinging his head back and banging it on the bus. "Its so hard not to" I continued to pant but Gerard just shook his head and kissed me. "I'm sure you can manage" he said before kissing me again and I felt him cum and I slowed down "I didn't say you could stop" Gerard sounded demanding so I quickened my pace again and I watched him smile. "Okay we've gotta stop" I said as I heard footsteps coming towards the bus "fine but you owe me" he said lifting me off him and doing up his zipper. "How?" I said confused but pulled up my hotpants. "You just do" he smiled before taking my bottle of vodka and finishing it. We walked round the side of the bus and there was noone there I heard Gerard sigh and walk into his bus and I headed back to my own. It was too weird what just happened? One minute we were talking next we're having a quickie outside I continued to ponder my meeting with Gerard until I opened my tour bus door, Gus was pissed.

"Where the fuck have you been?" He yelled and I watched Georgiee touch his arm as if to calm him down but he only pulled away and stepped closer to me. "what's my age again?" I sang as I strode towards my bunk "nobody likes you when your 23, what the hell is wrong with me?" I continued to sing I knew it pissed him off as I sang the song implying my own immaturity. "Your a pathetic excuse for a woman you know that?" He continued to scream at me as I lay down in my bunk putting my hands behind my head I continued to sing as he shouted. "Well you didn't complain when we were in Vegas did you Gus?" I spat quietly so Georgiee wouldn't hear Gus grabbed my wrist and pulled on my arm. "Listen here you were a good fuck Kim but that's all you ever were and that's all you ever will be not just to me but to every other man on the planet" he spat before letting me go and walking away. I turned over in my bunk, his words hurt because they were true ever since high school I slept with anyone I could get. Georgiee blamed it on my alcoholism and recreational drug habits but to me it was just entertainment.

I heard a knock on the bus door and a load of people come in, I recognised the voices it was the guys from Mychem. I stayed in my bunk until Georgiee came over and almost sat on my feet. "Come on Kimmy don't be like this come and say hi" she said brushing her fingers down my face as I pretended to bite her fingers. "Okay but keep your ass of a boyfriend away from me kay!" I mumbled standing up and brushing myself down. We walked into the main space to see everyone stood around drinking and laughing, I caught eyes with Gerard but acted like I didn't know who he was. "Kim this is Gerard Way our lead singer" Ray announced putting an arm around me and leading me over to Gerard "its nice to meet you" Gerard smiled turning away from Frank and winking at me. "I'm a big fan" I replied and I stared down at my feet then back up at Gerard to see his face looking deadly serious. "What's so funny?" He smirked, I realised he liked playing this game "nothing I just remembered a joke someone told me earlier" I lied and started to talk to Frank about tattoos and I showed him all of mine and he showed me all of his it was like trading cards. The whole time I felt Gerards eyes on me, eventually I wanted a cigarette and time to myself.

it was quiet outside but I could hear the music from inside the bus, our buses were the only few there. I was stood alone humming to myself when I felt someone grab me "don't stop sugar" I heard the familiar voice of Gerard Way in my ear "don't I'm pissed off" I said pushing him away and I could tell he was pretty much wrecked. "Why's Kimmy angry?" He teased touching my face and I felt like I should punch him "Gus" I spat and Gerard stared at me "I heard what he said to you, fuck we all did!" He was sounding soft and sweet but could just about stand I didn't let it stop me so I kissed him. "Am I just a fuck?" I asked stepping away "your what you want to be angel" he was walking towards me again and I put my arms around his neck and kissed him before moving my hands down to his jeans. "Good" I said before un doing Gerards trousers and taking him in my hands, I didn't care if people thought I was just an easy lay, I wanted to be Gerards easy lay.
Sign up to rate and review this story